RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.

Go down 
+5
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Mistyy
Peachfrost
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Sorry I haven't posted much. I had vaca, LOVE THE STORY! MORE MORE! I want something BIG to happen... Hehe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 am

^^ I'm glad. Sorry I havn't posted anything lately, guys. I'm either always busy or I forget. XD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Dearest Nomura,

A few days have come and gone, and Lotus is up and well again. She is still sickly and pale as a pear blossom, but she is working and talking and smiling again. Her not being by me for work and just to see her has made me very lonesome, though I know almost everyone here now, and I'm so glad I have my friend back!
So work has been done quicker today, so Lotus and I could have a bit more time to talk. I told her I saw myself in a mirror recently, and she said she has a little mirror tucked away in her bed sheets. I guess it was one of the gifts she got to take here. If I would have known she had it befor eI would have asked to see it, but now I do not care near as much.
Then we talked about marriage. I said, "Do you want to marry a farmer or a wealthy man?" and she simply replied while fixing her bed, "A farmer."
"Why? Why not a man who can support you through everything?" I asked. "A rich man can indeed get anything to right you and keep you pleasant through the year. But a farmer will love you with his heart, not his lusts, and will want you to bear his children, and that enough to me is a privalige. I was raised in a house of farmers, Vienna." Lotus told me this and stared at me with her round, dark eyes. This I was silent to reply to, so we just went back to my court and hung around O-lan. Lotus's words and that older slaves words mingle in my head together and I have much to ponder.
Well, and if you were wondering how O-lan is doing, the answer is fine. She has grown just a bit since I last mentioned her, but I do believe she will stay her same petite size. We love our little dragon girl.

Love,
Vienna.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Wow, That was BIG. I liked it! I figured Lotus was down to Earth. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Was it really that big? I was like, oh snap, I was going to give them somthing interesting, but this was WEAK. And yes, Lotus is full of surprises.

...:]
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:10 pm

FERRET! :3
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Dear Nomura,

I am full of many things. I am confused and lost and thoughts are constantly stirring in my head as day 22 passes us by. When I first came to this Great House I was young and immature and I was learning new things and I thought I knew what was happening for me. But now, 23 days into this I am grown beyond my years and my head is winding and loud and confusing though my mouth stays quiet and obdiant for fear of punishment. It is a curious thing, if you think about it. I feel like somone you're age.

Ching came again. He visits more often now, since Lotus and I sneak him the good treats. The younger slaves are going to sqeeze him to bits somday, though! They love that cat, even if he doesn't seem to love them and tries his best to escape their grips. It's somthing to see while you're scrubbing the kitchen floors! The other morning that thing brown stray ran through the kitchen to get away and managed to trip a girl and knock over my bucket of water. He gives me extra work and pains in my feet. But he is amusing. So I'll try to keep him around for a while.

Today, we also got new robes. This time mine was not peach silk, but a lovely light blue fabric, soft to the touch. If you were wondering about Lotus, she received a new coat as well. It is dark violet and very beautiful. Rare surprises like these make the days pass easier, Nomura. I miss you dearly.

Always,
Vienna.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:19 pm

AWESOME! I hope Ching stays alive! XD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Why do you guys think everyone dies? Bah. XD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:28 pm

BECAUSE IT BRINGS SADNESS AND HOPE THAT THEY COME ALIVE AGAIN! BLARG!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Terribly sorry guys, but I can't post anything for a while. I only have 15 days untill I start school, and I have to read two more books for my advanced LA class. One is 400 pages too XP
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Ha, good luck. Meanwhile I'll be concocting my own fantasies about Ching and the ferret...>:3
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:02 pm

HOLYCOW400PAGEBOOK!! *steals ally's book and reads it* :3

Blegh. School. >:[
Well, I shall eagerly wait here for more!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm debating wether or not I should continue these letters...

if not, I'm thinking about starting a new story. as of now it has no plot what so ever. yay! XD

What say you?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:09 pm

AWLRIIIIGHT, YEAH!!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Yayz for new stories! :D Write it plz! *dies from using too many 'Z's*

I started a new story on my computer ((this is my Dad's)) just the other day. I love starting stories. :3 The tough part is keeping them going.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Chyeah it is.

I thought of some sort of plot the other night.
but now I have homework. of all days!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Dear Nomura,

I am embaressed to write you like this. Life at the Great House had caught up with me and I have lost track of the days since I last touched this ink to paper with you in mind.
I am no longer staying in the Great House, and I have lost touch with my dear Lotus. I still have O-lan. She hasn't grown any since the last letter. It used to worry me, but seasons have past and she seems fine.
So much has happened. I was married off to a rather wealthy and well-looking man named Liu. His soul is young yet wise, his heart soft, his hand rough. At first, I thought he had chose me ecause of the jewels I wore (the older slaves had given them to me,) or for O-lan. Now I know, a season into our marriage, he has told me he found me peticular and sweet like a Celosia. He gives me flowers and chains to adorn my room with, even a small pond in the far side. I must say its been lonely, though. I havn't used to the lack of young girls running about, or Ching. Do you remember him?
There has been more to happen, but that I will save for another sheet of paper, another day.
I miss Lotus. I miss you as well.
I hope our paths all cross again one day,

Love,
Vienna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.   The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of Vienna. {Based on a chinese slave in the 1920's.} In Letter Form.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3