RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:16 am

I laughed at Violet's 'mighty' form, but it just came out as a deep growl. I heard a voice come through my mind, I know that sounds weird but, it did. Yep mystery voice in my head. Thanks for coming and saying hello at the best of moments. I thought, and then focused on my humanoid self. I heard the same faint snap that had sounded out before I became a lion. This time I hit the ground harder then before. I tried moving my arms to push me up, but the wings that were attached just beat against the ground. I soon had gained levitation; my feathers were a dark tan, my tail feathers were a pearly white.

(If you need a picture: Here)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:50 am

I glared at him when he replied in my head. 'You idiot, it's me. Violet!' I called back, watching him try to shapeshift back into a human but end up as a bird of some sort. Though, I have to admit it was funny that he face-planted on the ground and couldn't figure out how to fly. I thought about the crow and then slowly felt my body shirinking. Looking down at my arm, all I saw were black feathers. If birds could grin, I did at that moment and flapped a couple awkward times before hanging in the air. 'Do you think we could manage to break out of here in animal form?' I questioned, looking for an opening in the foundation or even a window I could theatrically burst out of into the sky. This was just too weird at points, shapeshifting was... I wouldn't say a curse, because it was helpful consitering we wanted to break out of some lunatic's idea of a Chemistry Lab; but in the end, bursting into random animals would kind of hinder my ability to learn in public schools.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:10 am

I was standing on the ground with the two tiny talons balancing me. Hey, I didn't know if Bill Nye the Science Guy had just injected me with loony serum. I said flapping my wings and then getting airborne. Unless if you can figure out a way for an elephant to fit in here, we'll have to wait till the scientist comes back in... I responded and then focused on becoming a human again. Snap. I landed on my two feet as if I had jumped off a ledge since I had been airborne and small. I felt my face and sure enough I was human again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:50 pm

After a couple tries, I was back in my human form also, staring at the door. "If this is true, then there should be another reason that they did this to us, or more-so wanted to do this to us." I rubbed my arm, shivering in the sterile area, "I apologize for telling you to inject yourself..." Trailing off, I watched as the door opened a sliver; before shutting again, along with the window. The entire window, was covered in metal, like they were trying to block something out. The lights turned off, showering us in complete and utter darkness. A bolt lock was drawn, and I felt myself shivering and moving to where I thought Jacob was, "What's happening?" I growled, my voice low as the darkness seemed to fall heavy on my chest. It was frightening, "What are you psycho's trying to prove!" I shouted towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:43 am

(Sorry for the long wait.)

My eyes slowly adjusted to the pitch black darkness. Even after a few moments I could only barely make out the silhouette of Violet. "Looks like it's sleepy time for the junior X-men." I muttered jokingly. I walked slowly over to the stone wall, I felt the smooth, cold wall on my palms after a few steps. I put my back against the wall and sunk down to a sitting position. My head started throbbing, the headache from before was back again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:35 am

As soon as I had yelled, the lights came back on to reveal that there were three more people in the room with us. The three others were adults, large and bulky. I stumbled backwards and yelled as the three of them shapeshifted, just like us, into animals. One was a grizzly bear, one was a lion, and the last was a tiger. Oh, I would've appreatiated the irony of my next sentence if we hadn't be about to die, "Oh My." I gasped, trying to figure out how to transform so I could protect myself, "Jacob! Get up!" I shouted glancing at his form sitting on the ground while the shapeshifters stalked towards us. "What in the world is this going to prove? How easy it is to kill us?" I yelled, thinking of a panther in vain, trying to transform.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:28 pm

I jumped up from my seat on the ground. "Oh great. And it couldn't have gotten any worse." I muttered, and then imagined what it would feel like to be a large wolf. I landed onto the ground with my two- no, four paws. Good kitties... Good bear... I thought with a light growl. The next thing that happened was not pretty. Pooh bear tackled me, sending both him and me into a mess of fur. I tried to crane my neck to bite into his neck. I only managed to get a little bit of flesh and a lot of fur. This only angered him even more so. Yogi's claws slashed at my vulnerable stomach but I wriggled out of the way before he could do any more serious damage. A large growl escaped my throat and I tackled the large brown bear in the shoulder from the side; claws outstretched and teeth bared. My sharp claws dug into his gut, along with my teeth that I now had clamped onto its neck. I bit down harder as Smokey tried to shake me off. He stood up on his back paws, trying to get me to let go, but I bit down even harder.
I collapsed to the ground; the bear’s blood coated my mouth. I tried to spit out as much as I could; the bear's body lay dead on the ground. However, there were still the two kitty cats to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:16 pm

I burst into a panther. The black and sleek fur made me feel like I was invincible as I launched myself at Simba. The lion snarled and hissed at me as I took my paw and got a well placed swipe at his eye. He flipped me over on my back and then started to attack my stomach; but I used my hind legs to push the other shapeshifter off of me. He rolled over and then attacked me, again, and again. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIE! I shouted in my head, releasing claws and teeth unto him. I grabbed the lion's mane and tried to hang on, but he used my momentum against me and threw me against a wall. I hissed and stood back up, ready for another go. Mr. Lion leapt forwards and slashed me across the face, making me momentarily blinded. Hissing, I slashed back at him and then bit down on the Lion's neck, ripping at the fur and flesh. The body went slack, and I spit out blood from my mouth and coughed, if panthers can even cough. Jacob had already taken care of the bear, and now there was only one. I blinked, my eye and cheek hurt from the scratch, but soon I felt the skin slowly growing back; oh, that was cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4