RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:48 pm

I shook my head and in a split second, My mouth and eye's were cupped over my the most stench encrusted hands and then I was knocked into the open door of what I guessed was the van. The hand was removed from my eyes and then they were immediately covered back up by a piece of cloth. I tried to yell, but it was muffled and only sounded like a whisper. "Do what we say or you and the girl are dead." A husky voice whispered into my ear. "Don't yell." The same voice said and immediately I stopped. And he took his hand off my mouth. "Now take this." He whispered and held up what felt like a glass to my mouth and a cool liquid flowed into my mouth. "Now swallow." He stated and I swallowed. In a matter of minutes my whole world went dark, even though it already was.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:57 pm

I awoke in a small damp room. It was dark and dusty, almost a cabin that no one had used in a while; then, I realized, it was a cabin. I tried to reach up with my hand and rub my neck, but they were bound together. My clothes were ruffled and there was dirty smudged on the walls, almost like letters. I ended up cracking my neck in an attempt to get it to stop throbbing. My head was hurting a bit, but the pain ebbed away every minute I sat looking around the room. Now, I noticed it must be a back room in a cabin, there was wood surronding the walls and a small fireplace that had long-ago died out in the corner. In the other corner, were two men playing poker with beer bottles strewn around them. They looked really gross, and I imedianly reconized one of them to be the one that grabbed me.
My voice was a bit rough when I asked, "Where am I?"
Both men whirled around to look at me, "Did you drug 'er?"
"'Course."
"'Ow much?"
"More than the guy."
"Dude..."
"Hey, Girly," One of the men said, finally looking at me, "You something special, I drugged you, and here you sit, You ain't sleep talking, are ya'?"
I glared, and in a pretty good imatation of the man replied, "'Ay Jerk, I might be only seventeen, but I could kick your butt anyday."
The guy shrugged, "You tied up."
"Thank you, Captian Obvious."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:07 pm

I groaned awake about fifteen minutes after Violet did. So she told me. "Wh-Where am I?" I asked myself rubbing my eyes and then it came to me. I had been kidnapped, drugged, and here there I lay. Half asleep. I was in a single room, wooden cabin. It was dark and kind of hard to see, but, I made out the shapes of two large men standing up and then Violet's a few feet away from me. The kidnapper's apparently didn't hear me over their chatter. I had a throbbing headache and I couldn't feel my whole bottom half. My mind panicked for a few moments because well, I thought I was paralyzed. I shook my head, nd laid back down against the cold hard floor.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:14 pm

I was leaning against the wall chatting with the two men that had kidnapped Jacob and I. Having missed him when I first surveyed the room, he startled me when he had spoken. Sighing, I finally asked again, "So, where are we? And why did you kidnap us?"
"Uh..." One of the men stuttered.
I raised my eyebrow's, "You have to have a motive."
"Money?"
"Really? Nothing ecentric? What if, persay, you were two ex-FBI agents, that had something on each of our parents, and to get back at them, you took us."
"No, No, Just money." The other man said nodding to himself.
I shook my head and then muttered, "Do I get food? Or do you just have beer?"
"..." Silence from the both of the men, being kidnapped wasn't that bad, because my ultimate plan was to get friendly with them and then break out of this rinky place.
"Can we answer your other question now?"
"Sure, where are we?"
"In the Mountains."
"Well that's vauge."
The guy shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:26 pm

I sighed. They didn't exactly sound like the sharpest tools in the shed. After a few seconds, I got up to my feet. It was weird. It felt as if I was floating, because my legs were completely numb. "How long has it been since you kidnapped us?" I asked without a 'Hello' or and introduction. My whole body was tensed, and I was tempted to punch both of the kidnapper's right in the gut and face. Wait. Why was Violet acting so friendly? And why were they letting her? My first thought was that she had set all of this up. To treat me a lesson maybe?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:44 pm

I shook my head at Jacob, "Hm, Boys, how long has it been?"
"About a day, it's around eight right now."
I nodded and turned to Jacob, my hands had long gone numb from being tied behind my back, "You have your answer, sit down, we'll probably be here for a while." I shrugged at the thought and then turned back to the men, "Are you asking for ransome?"
"Ransome?" One guy slurred, obviously having a bit to much to drink.
"Ransome, You know, money..."
The other guy nodded, "Eventually."
I nodded and then sighed, "Food? Do you have any?"
"What do you think this is? The Ritz Carlton? You ain't gettin' notin' to eat." The druck man beltched out.
I winced, "You think we can calm Mr. Drunk down? I have to keep these ear-drums."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:59 pm

I shook my head and ignored her. I leaned up against the wooden wall. "Ransom? Now that's gonna work." I muttered sarcastically. "That never works in real life. Either the kids die, or you die. Nobody ever gets the money. I think there's another reason you've kidnapped us." I stated glaring at the chubby man who had burped. I sighed and shook my head again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:03 pm

I rolled my eyes and muttered, "Ignore him, he's just mad that he doesn't have a steak and shirmp plate sitting in front of him."'
"I think it's time you two go to bed."
"Dude, I just woke up."
"You don't have to Darlin', but the boy is annoying me."
I grinned and stuck my tongue out at Jacob, he was pretty cute when he was mad.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:10 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Kidnapper's are too nice to junior librarians." I muttered nd started to pace back and forth from one side of the cabin to the other. If only I had a match... I thought with a slight grin. That or paper and something sharp and some magnesium powder... I was getting to carried away with myself. I would have to think of something else.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:15 pm

I shifted my weight while I leaned against the wall, something poked into my butt in one of my back pockets and it dawned on me; The kidnappers hadn't searched us, I had my pocket knife. Keeping my face smooth, I promised myself, as soon as the 'nappers went to beddy-by, I would go bye-bye.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:26 pm

I sighed and slid down to the ground, against the wall. I had never been so bored in my life. "Hey Beerboy and Toothpick. Do you happen to have anything but dust in this hole?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:37 pm

I rolled my eyes and asked a bit more politely, "Can we have something to eat?"
The skinny man shook his head, "All we have is beer, sweet-cheeks."
I groaned and put my head in my knees, "I'm hungry though..." I whined, my voice taking on a very unappealing ring to it.
The two men rolled their eyes and exited the room.
I said a silent yes to myself and heard the lock on the door turn. Locked in, I would deal with that after I got my pocket knife.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:44 pm

"If only I could have gotten them angry enough that one of them would have tried to hurt me. I could have tried to have gotten the rope cut..." I muttered grumpily, baning my head against the wall lightly. Atleast it's spring and their's not that much snow on the ground if we ever escape." I stated dully.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:47 pm

I slipped my fingers into my back-pocket and tried to feel for my pocket knife. Finally, my fingers slid across the outside of it and I held it into between my fingers. Slipping it out, behind my back, I used my nails to flip out my knife and started sawing on the ropes that binded my hands together. My back was still against the wall, there was no way anyone could tell what I was doing, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:58 pm

I sighed and stood up, my hands still behind my back. I looked out the small, eyelevel window, that I could have barely fit my arm through. I cursed and walked over to the locked door, and tried to kick it open. No luck, I still didn't have feeling in my legs. And the door was solid steel.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:06 pm

I finally got one of the pieces of rope clean off and the rest slipped off of my hands, Shifting, I slid my pocket knife back into it's container and went over to Jacob, while rubbing my wrists. "Be quiet," I hissed while pulling him to the back of the room to untie his bonds.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:30 pm

"What the he-" I stopped as I realised what she was doing. She was cutting the ropes with a pocket knife. Why a book geek carried a pocket knife, I had no idea. I grinned as the ropes that bound my hands together fell to the ground.

(Ah! Short Post. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:23 pm

I put my finger to my lips and then walked over to the fireplace in the corner. Running my hand over the fireplace, I mad sure to smudge back over any finger prints I might have left. Soot was on my fingertips and under my nails so I wiped them on my jeans. Looking around the room, I saw a high window that was just big enough for them to fit through. My eyes narrowed and I turned back towards the fireplace, it wasn't cold. There was no draft coming from it. I crouched down and looked up through the fireplace to see only a foot above the entrance, this fireplace wasn't real.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:56 pm

"You know you're not going to find a way out that works well enough." I stated in a whisper. We were going to need to attack the kidnappers when they came back. The door would be open. And we could make a clean escape. Basic. Both of the criminals didn't look that strong.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:05 pm

"Shhh..." I hissed, "The fireplace isn't real." I knocked lightly on the inner wall of the fireplace and it sounded hollow. My brow furrowed in concentration and I mumbled, "What do you have on you, and talk quietly, Please."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:12 pm

"Nothing. Except for my cellphone. I don't have any reception though. I just checked." I whispered bringing out my cellphone and checking the reception again incase if there was a hotspot in the room.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 pm

I nodded, "Does it have a anttena?" I brought out my pocket knife and started to see if the bricks were real inside the Fireplace. I was going on a huntch, useing things I had read about in spy novels; and learned from my father.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 pm

"Nope. I don't usually make long distance calls." I stated, checking out the door. It had a large, unpickable lock. I groaned and put my phone back into my pocket. "No use." I mummbled.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:11 pm

I nodded and then a brick slid out into my hand as I felt inside the fireplace. There was light on the other-side and I pulled the bricks apart. My eyes widened and I said, "Hurry! Grab anything useful! I think I found a way out!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:14 pm

The room was basicly empty except for a few logs that were stacked up in a corner. I shook my head and grabbed a large one of of the pile. "This isn't the most useful thing, but it might help." I muttered and handed the log to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next