RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Otterwhisker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:26 pm

(Nice map, can Wink and Flick RP?)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:22 pm

(Sure! ALSO,
BIG UPDATE ON FRONT PAGE!)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Varjak_Paw wrote:
(Prt Sc, go to Paint, cut out the image (crop), save into your pictures, and upload them to tinypic)

((Thanks! i tryed it today, but somthing wrong with our printer and it not saving... Oh well, i'll try and borrow a pic.))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Otterwhisker wrote:
LOL, what's their name? XD And BTW, we get the wolf pics from here, and the cat pics from here. After you finish making the cat/wolf, press Print Screen (on mine it is print scrn) which is the red hilighted key in this image:
Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 Psc10

And if you can't find they key (if you're using a PC) then you can use the on-screen keyboard. It's Start>All Programs>Accessories>Accesibility>On-Screen Keyboard.

((Thanks as well!))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:53 pm

I'll make move wolves.))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:53 pm

(( I have to go. see you later!))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:20 pm

((Nice map. you spelled "mountains" wrong, though.

Look for a Dawn wolf here.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:31 pm

((Too lazy to go back and edit xD

Name: Rallmoor
Description: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 Rallmoor94646
Personality: Rallmoor is sometimes considered legendary for living in a harsh environment: the volcano. His long fur is stained dusky black from the ashes and cinders, and wading through dark ashes turned his paws pitch-black. The light of the volcano's magma shone in his eyes when he was born, making them a pure white. Although intimidating in appearance, Rallmoor is kindhearted towards others. He's serious but respectful and enjoys having others around. Rallmoor can sometimes be seen flying around the volcano with charred wings.
Power: Earth
Side: Dawn
Other: AWESOME WOLF? ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Name: Siarren (See-ar-en)

Description:
Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 34isdxu

Personality: Revealed later on

Power: Ice

Side: Dawn

Other: Mother of the following wolves.

Name : Dusk
Descripction :
A charcoal black pup with a strange, red vine-looking pattern climbing up his left-front leg.
His right eye is amber, but his left is a confusing mix of amber and cyan.
Personality : To be reavealed
Power : Unknown
Side : Dawn
Other : Brother of Dawn

Name : Dawn
Description :
A cream-colored pup who's fur resembles her mother, but in stead of the chocolate color, magenta.
Her left eye is the same olive color as her mother's right, but hers is a swirl of magenta and olive.
Personality : To be revealed
Power : Unknown
Side : Dawn
Other : Both pup's traits resemble their father- Starscream.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:38 pm

((Blank, where did you get the lineart? Just wondering, since it looks cool.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Riverfur calmly pushed the water with her front paws, enjoying the odd but serene feeling that went over them when they passed through the water. She was at her favorite location, near the shores of Sweet Ocean. She would have to thoroughly groom herself after this, though, or her fur would itch with the salt. Still, she liked swimming daily, because for some reason, she felt... at home in the water. The blue wolf liked to think of herself as a shark sometimes, as the silver-and-blue fish didn't actually taste that bad. Many wolves would disagree, but being built for the water, Riverfur just seemed to enjoy things the others didn't. She could also hold her breath for a particularly long time, about two minutes, so she was even more built for the water.

Still, that didn't mean the she-wolf didn't ever have to resurface. Her dark blue nose poked above the water first, and then her whole head as she treaded water with her front paws. Her fur was flattened against her body because of the water, but as soon as she stepped onto the sand and shook herself off, she was somewhat fluffier. Carefully she began to lick her shoulders, going over her entire body so she wouldn't itch like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Wink: "Hi..." I walked over to Flick.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:57 am

Starfrost howled, hungry.She disided to go and find some of her pack.She howled pleasently for Riverfull in her chime-like howl.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:01 am

Delilah Nemidah wrote:
((Blank, where did you get the lineart? Just wondering, since it looks cool.))

(DA. There wasn't a copyright on it so I asked the artist. just type in 'Wolf Template' in the search bar and you will be all set))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 am

((Did the artist say anyone could use it without credit? :D ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 am

(I forgot credit. XD THANK YOU I FORGOT YOUR NAME! lol. I borrowed it from them a while ago- I don't remember their name.)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:40 pm

((Mmkay, @ Rallmoor: Accepted. @ Blank: A few things: 1) Dawn and Dusk are the names of the two controllers of the sun and moon, so they can't have those names. :( Sorry... Also, ice is only a side element, but as she is a grown wolf, I suppose that she could have mastered the element by the time we see her, But she'd be labeled as Water. @ Riverfur: The Sweet ocean is a lake, but it seems like an ocean as it goes on a long way. But it's sweet water. XD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:43 pm

(NOES! I just read the intro not five minuets before you posted. XD Oh well. Flight GIRL and Roan BOY then. Siarre..... hmmmmm... okays. )
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Name: Loki
Descripction (make a pic here, or just describe): http://sockymonkey.deviantart.com/art/Loki-126020777
Personality: Intelligent and intellectual, he kept his brother in check. Now separated from his brother, he is still valuable. Sometimes his gifted mind can cause enemies to underestimate his battle skill, but he is an average fighter and legendary hunter. He can outsmart enemies if not able to beat them physically.
Rank (apprentice, warrior, queen, pup, med. wolf): Warrior
Power (earth, fire, water, nature, lightning, or air): Water/ice. He uses ice more.
Side (Dusk's or Dawn's [Dusk's side needs less people]: Dawn
Other: Like I said, he's separated from his brother, but who knows? He might be reunited with his brother...
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:54 pm

KEWL! I lieks :) *accepted*
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:02 pm

(Reply to Wink, blue!)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Flick dipped his head akwardly to Wink. "Hi," he added, feeling clumsy. When he was around girls sometimes he just froze up, and made the situation even more akward.

Ember, who had just emerged from the tunnel, smirked. "Hey, Wink," he said, padding up beside his brother to face her.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:13 pm

)OTTER! Find Siarre?
BTW- her pups are already born, but they're not old enough to talk or anything. Still superyoung. XD(
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Wink: "I was just walking around...trying to spread healing herbs in places so they're easier to find in an emergency." I threw some herbs from my pouch. (Like Recluse's, K?) "Oh, I'm also spreading them by dens, for a real emergency! I guess I could take a break. "Ember, it's noon, how late do you wake up mister!" I used my super friendly voice. "I was heading to the sand hills, anyone wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:30 pm

"Sure." Flick agreed, nodding yes. "There won't be many herbs over there," he reasoned. The air stirred the grass around his paws. That usually happened when he had too much energy; he reminded himself to get a good run in before he headed off. If the same thing happened at the sandy hills, the air would be clouded with dust and sand. He remembered when Ember and him had tried to move over by the volcano; he'd made a den on the sandy hills when his brother made one in the volcano. When he awoke, he couldn't breathe without getting a mouthful of sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack   Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Seekers||Elemental Wolf Pack
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next