RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|

Go down 
+9
Suburbia
Jєt
Blank's Toucan
Frost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Noah [Snakey]
Jay
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Empty
PostSubject: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:05 pm

On the edge of a small, quiet village lives a special pack of wolves. The Natives call them Elementals.
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Element_Wolves_by_yuumei
As an Elemental Wolf, you travel the snow trenden forests, in search for others like you.
Soon, my friend, you will find Us. And join my pack...of Wolves that cast an Elemental power.

{Form}
Name>>
Gender>>
Description>>Make this at least one paragraph,please.Or you can choose one of our Elemental wolves, if availible.
Power>>(This comes with your elemental. Ect.- Fire wolf can control fire. NOTHING OVER THE TOP.)
Rank>>
Personality>> NO UNFOLDS
Anything Else>>

{Rules}
*Basics- No powerplaying, unless needed to move plot along, No Godmoddeling*

*This Role Play is Semi Elite. Please try to type your absolute best, Vary it up, and type maybe at least 1 paragraph.*

*This one goes with the Rule above- Grammar. Periods or other ending marks on the end of EVERY sentence, and voicing sentence. Capitalize at the begining of sentences.*

*You can have up to 4 Wolves. Only ONE however,can be from the list of Elementals below.*

*You may have mates, and pups in this rp. But please no instantanious Fall-In-Loves.*

*Only Alphas can have more than one or all Element.Betas, though, can have two.*

*Your wolf is born with their Element.You can only be blessed by Starpack, after you get your high rank position.*

*If you don't want to use one of the Elemental wolves below, you can create your own. But no pictures, description only.*

*Once all the Elemental wolves are claimed, you can make your own. There can be more than one of the same Elemental, just they have to look different.*

*Read the rules? type I am ELEMENTAL in your form at the end. Thanks!*
</FONT></FONT>

{My form}
Name>> Autumnsong
Gender>>female
Description>> A pure Combination of all Elemental Wolf types. Fire, Water, Ice, Space, Lightning, Woods, Time, and Clouds.One violet eye, and one blue. No picture availible.
Power>> Harnesses a little bit of all Elements.
Rank>> Lonely Female Alpha.
Personality>> Brave and strong, and very smart. Knows almost everything about the Elements, and receives prophecies when a new Elemental wolf is born. Barely hostile.
Anything else>> None.Waiting for an Alpha male to come along...

{Elemental Wolves. 1 of These per User}

~Wolf of Water~
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Wolf_of_Water_by_yuumei

~Wolf of Fire~
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Wolf_of_Fire_by_yuumei

~Wolf of Woods[Claimed.]~
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Wolf_of_Woods_by_yuumei

~Wolf of lightning[Claimed.]~
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Wolf_of_Lightning_by_yuumei

~Wolf of Ice[Claimed]~
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Wolf_of_Ice_by_yuumei

~Wolf of Clouds[Claimed.]~
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Wolf_of_Clouds_by_yuumei

~Wolf of Time[Claimed.]~
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Wolf_of_Time_by_yuumei

~Wolf of Space[Claimed.]~
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Wolf_of_Space_by_yuumei

~~~Wolves of Sun and Moon[Not Availible]~~~

=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Wolves_of_Moon_and_Sun_by_yuumei

{ElementalPack}
Alpha's-
Autumnsong- Wolf of All Elements. (played by Peachfrost)
-Will be chosen-

Beta's-
-Will be chosen-

Medicine wolf-
Athena-Completely white wolf with a moon marking on forehead & a neckclace (played by Blankfeather) [female]

Element members-
Windwing- Claimed Wolf of Clouds (played by Varjak_paw) [Female]

Golzo- Claimed Wolf of Time (played by Snakeboy130) [male]
Sunflame- Flying Wolf (played by SockyMonkey) [male]

Thistleclaw- Claimed Wolf of Woods (played by Nighty) [male]
Galileo-Claimed Wolf of Space (played by SockyMonkey) [male]
Envro- Claimed Wolf of Lightning (played by Pumpkin_pie) [female]
Koori- Claimed Wolf of Ice (Played by Suburbia) [male]
Ventus- Future-Reading white wolf With green markings(Played by Blankfeather)
[male]
Echo- Appears to be a Time Wolf.(Played by Horsey Cullen)

Element pups-
----

Element queens-
----

Normal Wolves-
----
</FONT>

{Tips}
*The alphas are the ONLY ones who can be the Wolves of Sun and Moon. When one alpha finds it's match, the next Full Moon after they declare each other mates, Starpack will chose which one is the Wolf of Sun, and Which is the Wolf of Moon. Both, after changing into Sun and Moon, still harness a bit of all elements.*

*You actually can have a normal wolf. But remember they cannot have any powers, or special looks.*

*There are twolegs in our territory. DO NOT freak out. They are harmless. But don't go up to them and ask for your belly to be scratched.*

{Map&Territory}
Some veiws of Elementalpack's Teritory
~The twoleg Bridge. Safe to cross, and provieds a stunning veiw in all seasons.This veiw is in Leaf-bare~
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Enter_Winter_Wonderland__by_incredi

~The Visiting Tree, or Charmed tree, is where we come to seek guidense or when two Alpha's receive their Sun and Moon
Elements from Starpack. This veiw is in Leaf-fall.~
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Autumn_wizard_by_caraazul77

~ Iris Pond is located here. This also provides a pleasant veiw in most seasons, and in Leaf-green and Leaf-bare there are some fish. Runs into a river. This veiw is in Green-leaf.~

=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Misty_Pond_by_harimad

~~~~~~~~
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Ffbzoj

~~~~~~~~
The large golden tree east of camp is the Visiting tree, and the brown line over the Flight River is the bridge.
=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| 2eydibn

Season- Leaf-fall

News-
Elementpack is created by lonely Alpha Autumnsong Aug. 30th

Last edited by Autumnsong on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:33 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:15 pm

Name>> WindWing
Gender>> female
Description>> can I have the cloud wolf shown up there?
Power>> Clouds, she can also use wind powers
Rank>> none
Personality>> A fun, lovable female, and is sarcastic at times. Can get angry if she is offended
Anything Else>> I am ELEMENTAL

((Hey, could I please barrow those pictures of those wolves for a pack?))

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding to post!)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:19 pm

((Could they befriend a human?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:22 pm

(Depends. Are you making your own pack on Rpc? Then no. Because there cannot be more than one pack with these pictures...but if you want one or two to use as your charries, then sure. And you are accepted. Are you a pack member?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:22 pm

(Not yet... ^_- But you don't need to fear them.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:25 pm

((I was just wondering about the large picture on top. ;)))

((Could I RP with Autumnsong?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:26 pm

(Sure. But please lead a link to this pack!)

(And absolutly.You start.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:31 pm

((How do you add a link to a picture?))

WindWing~ I walked over the bridge and to the pack. I spotted a she-wolf. "Hello...I'm WindWing."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:35 pm

(Oh I forget X/ just paste a link under it ^^)

Auttumnsong picked up her head from a bush she was inspecting. "Windwing...you are an Elemental, are'nt you?" she padded over to the She-wolf. "Yes, ...The Wolf of Clouds. Starpack told me about you. I am Autumnsong. Leader of an Elemental wolf pack." she said, stunningly calm. Her eyes glinted with friendlyness in the rising sun.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:37 pm

WindWing~ "May I join, the village didn't like me staying around."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:42 pm

Autumnsong nodded happily. "Sure. I'd be glad. We don't have a Wolf of the Clouds yet." she said, and led the way to the sheltured area.

Once they were there, she pointed her muzzle in a direction of the dens. "You can find your den over there. The best ones I think are in the boulders, and in the roots of trees."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:49 pm

Name>> Thistleclaw
Gender>> Brute
Description>>Forest Element Wolf
Power>>Forest / Woods also can make something live again so he can make Dead Bracken become alive...
Rank>>Well Element Member will try for Alpha Male
Personality>> Brave, Somewhat Stubborn, Wise, Courages,
Anything Else>>Nope except ELEMENT!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:55 pm

WindWing~ "I thing I'll dig a den under the roots of trees thank you." I created a strong blast of wind going toward the trees, it pulled the roots up from one sense it was so strong, and now I was able to dig.
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:02 pm

{Form}
Name>> Golzo
Gender>> Male
Description>>Make this at least one paragraph,please.Or you can choose one of our Elemental wolves, if availible. the time wolf please:)
Power>>(This comes with your elemental. Ect.- Fire wolf can control fire. NOTHING OVER THE TOP.) time
Rank>> regular amle wolf
Personality>> NO UNFOLDS caring, yet can be agressive if needed, though he would rather not fight.
Anything Else>> i am ELEMENTAL
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:31 pm

Name>> Galileo
Gender>> Male
Description>> Galaxy Wolf -_-
Power>> Turns night to day and day to night. In dreams he sometimes walks among stars, but never talks to StarPack, or anything like that.
Rank>> Member, wants beta. Maybe alpha.
Personality>> Stupidly heroic/brave (can get killed trying to save someone), clever, a good hunter, but a bit sensitive when it comes to his pale blue eyes that make him seem blind.
Anything Else>> I am ELEMENTAL! Oh, and he is Sunflame's older brother. Will be played in bold dark blue.

Name>> Sunflame
Gender>> Male
Description>> =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| Golden_Dawnn_by_CaptainMorwen
Power>> Uh...he's not Elemental...but he can fly. :)
Rank>> Member, also wants beta. Maybe alpha.
Personality>> Eager, brave, curious, fiesty, like Squirrelflight.
Anything Else>> Will be played in bold orange. I AM ELEMENTAL. Again. Galileo's lil bro.

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:55 pm

{Form}
Name>>Chillspell
Gender>>Female
Description>>Make this at least one paragraph,please.Or you can choose one of our Elemental wolves, if availible. Is the ice wolf still available?
Power>>(This comes with your elemental. Ect.- Fire wolf can control fire. NOTHING OVER THE TOP.) Ice.
Rank>>Beta if possible.
Personality>> NO UNFOLDS-OKAY!---Not very social, strong, loyal, brave, hard to befriend.
Anything Else>> Nope.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:39 pm

((Oh, and my charries are also interested in Alpha male, too.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:54 am

(Okay...wow...umm..Alright.

Snakeboy- Accpeted :)
Socky- Please read {Tips} again. None of the member wolves can be the Wolf of Sun, or the Wolf of Moon. But Sunflame is accepted. :)
Denali- One thing missing! ;D )

(ergg...let me update the first post xDD)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:06 am

(Oh! And...
Nighty- Close Enough xD Accepted.)

Autumnsong nodded, and made her way over to the fresh kill pile. She picked out a plump raccoon, and brought it over to the Wolf of Clouds. "You must be hungry...here." she dropped it in front of her, and left to the entrance of camp. Gazing out, a scent caught her nose. She blinked...a vivid image flshed in her head, and the scent got stronger. "That was a sign..." she murmered, and opened her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:28 am

Peachfrost wrote:
(Okay...wow...umm..Alright.

Snakeboy- Accpeted :)
Socky- Please read {Tips} again. None of the member wolves can be the Wolf of Sun, or the Wolf of Moon. But Sunflame is accepted. :)
Denali- One thing missing! ;D )

(ergg...let me update the first post xDD)

((Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I changed my form! Phew!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:31 am

(M'kay. Your accepted.
I assume you mean the Wolf of Space? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:33 am

((Oh...yah. ^_^"))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:42 am

(*Updates front page*..okies!)

Autumnsong took a few paces forward. "Hello?" she called out, sniffing the air. Her tail was barely lifted in expectation.

(Your Cue ;D)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:52 am

Galileo lowered his head. "Shhh." he warned his younger brother, but he was too late. Sunflame crashed through the trees, wings spread wide. "Hey!" he woofed. Galileo shook his head, gritting his teeth. Why did Sunflame have to be so mouse-brained? "Greetings," Galileo's tail swept over the ground. "I'm Galileo, and this is Sunflame." He winced as Sunflame thrust his muzzle in the she-wolf's. "Who're you?" Sunflame inquired.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:58 pm

Autumnsong pulled back her head in shock as a Winged-wolf rolled over in front of her. She turned to a mystical Brute. "Er...Greetings. I am Autumnsong, Wolf of all Elements. I'm Alpha to Elementpack...by the looks of it, your a Wolf of Space?" she asked him, dipping her head to the side. Her voice made a sweet ring in the quiet Leaf-fall air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|   =*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=*Oak Village Wolves*= |Elemental Wolf pack of today|
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next