RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED

Go down 
+6
Jay
1cheergirl12
Jєt
Suburbia
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
( labbie! )
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:04 pm

*~Balley Hunt Pack*~

Balley Hunt Pack is a pack where any wolf is welcome...the colors of your wolf is limitless. Pink, orange, blue, maybe even green. You can have markings, but no special powers. I am Kizura, the Alpha Female of this pack. Do you wish to join? Or run off to some other pack. The choice is up to you.

Members-

ALPHA FEMALE:
Kizura: Female (Sparkledog888 )

ALPHA MALE:
Try out for this position, and win the heart of Kizura! ♥

BETA (FEMALE & MALE, MUST BE MATES):

MEMBERS:
Kyrielle: Female (Pumpkin_Pie)
Zoro: Male (Pumpkin_Pie)
Frostbite: Male (SockyMonkey)
WindMoon (Wind): Male (777Suburbia777)
Faolan: Male (1cheergirl12)
Kavo: Male (Nanook43)

EXPECTING:

PUPS:

Zina: Female (No one, claim her)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This RP was created by the Sunrise Co, and as I promised, I will RP creatively, and you will enjoy my writings! We are hoping to partner with Snapdragon, or Candycoated, but we will for now remain a Single RP, as we wait for their response.

There is a Story to this; The Hunt for Balley Hunt, (Click it) but please, if you want to read the chapter story, be prepared to read alot!

Thank you for reading...now get off my turf, or join! (LoL)

Last edited by Sparkledog888 on Fri May 30, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm

Name: Frostbite
Description: The wolf version of a Lippizzaner stallion, he is white with a black muzzle and black eyes. He has long bushy fur and broad paws. He can be sensitive about how he looks, because most magical canines are DIFFERENT colors.
Personality: It is hard for him to make descisions. He is tough despite the earlier comment on sensitivity, and bold. Rash and gallant (how he sees himself), he can be a bit stubborn.
Other: His theme song is Headtsrong by Trapt and/or So Far Away by Staind.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:11 pm

((Welcome Frostbite))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:54 pm

Name: WindMoon (Moon for short)
Description: Moon is a black wolf with silver swirls on his underbelly. He has blue eyes.
Personality: Will unfold...
Other: His theme song is Puppet by thousand long road or something like that. Lol
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:00 pm

((You both can begin RPing.))

I easily scented the scent of 2 male wolves on my territory. I boldly walked out, in search of the two... "Who's there!" I howled.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:48 pm

Name: Zoro
Description: Is charcoal black with two white stripes that start at his nose and fade away in the center of his body. Has limid blue eyes and long claws. White tipped tail. Black flames are lighting his paws on fire all the time.
Other: Sister is Kyrielle

Name: Kyrielle
Description: Like her brother she is charcoal black. She does not have any stripes but has a white streak across her chest. Violet eyes. Has a long, foxlike tail. Has the same paws as her brother.
Other: Brother is Zoro

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:57 pm

"Hello?" I howled uncertainly back, stunned by the lilting musical voice. I knew I was on a territory, but who's was it?
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:37 pm

Moon looked over to where the sound came from. "What the...?" He thought to himself as he got closer to the noise.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:17 pm

((You can all RP now!))

I heard pawsteps. Many pawsteps. "That's right, show yourselves!" I added aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:22 pm

((Thanks for continuing. I don't like to double-post))

WindMoon decided to do what the she-wolf said and walked out of he bushes slowly.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:30 pm

((Yeah, sorry about that long wait. :P))

I watched as a he-wolf came out of some bushes, a few tail lengths away. "What are you doing on my pack's territory?" I asked him calmly, my aqua blue hair to the side, only one of my intent eyes showing.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:35 pm

"I have no pack to belong to, for the leader of my own one kicked me out for no reason. I'm trying to find a pack that won't do that," Moon answered.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:43 pm

An idea glowed through my mind. "How about you join my pack? I'm the leader of my pack." I said openly, not caring what the wolf's past was, or anything. I was strangely wanting anyone to join at this point, I had my pack for over 2 moons now.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:44 pm

"Fine, I will. You do know there are others, right?" Moon asked.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:16 pm

Name: Faolan
Rank wanted: Beta/Alpha Male. Alpha Male only if he comes to be close with Kizura.
Description: A coal black wolf that has teal blue markings along the tip of his tail, the front of his legs, around his eyes, and an oval shape on his back that is the teal color also. The bottom of his long, big tail is white, along with his ears. His eyes match the powerful and pure teal color.
Personality: A protective, strong willed wolf. He believes death is just another step of life, and so he is up for anything.
Other: He is played in this color. His past will be revealed only to his mate, and that's only if she really wants to know it.

Last edited by 1cheergirl12 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:30 pm

name:kavo
gender":male
rank wanted:alpha male if not beta
description:all green with red paws and a blue tip of tail.
personality:determined,protective,Not afraid of death
other:past will only be reveld to closest friends by pm
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Zoro looked at two wolves through the bush he was hiding in. He growled, instantly blowing his cover.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:59 am

kavo growled also but then realized it was one of his own kind and asked "hello my name is Kavo what Might your name be?"
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:52 pm

I scented more wolves. I growled defensively, for all to hear in my territory boundaries.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Trecking around for days was very tiresome, but I moved on anyways. Packs often lived in territory such as this, so I guessed that I would run into one at some time.
Suddenly, I bared my teeth at the sound of another wolf nearby. She was growling quite loudly, so I imagined that she wasn't wanting someone else to be in her territory. Dissapointed, I turned to run but...I was to far to just turn back now. "Who are you!" I growled, facing back to where the sound came from.

Last edited by 1cheergirl12 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Moon was at the side of Kizura. "You stole the words from my mouth," He replied to the he-wolf.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:53 pm

"Good." I replied stubbornly. "Then we're on the same path. Mind answering my question?"

((Changing his color to that. The other was just a bit to light. :)))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:55 pm

"My name is Moon," He answered stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:06 pm

I waited for the other wolf to answer. Moon didn't sound completely hostle, but one never knows....
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:51 pm

I stared at the two. "I'm Kizura, if you didn't know. I run a pack, and your on the territory." I said knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next