RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED

Go down 
+6
Jay
1cheergirl12
Jєt
Suburbia
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
( labbie! )
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:44 pm

"I didn't know." I replied in the same tone as Kizura. I gritted my teeth and tried to be as respectful as possible, "But now I do, and I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:00 am

I burst out of the vegetation, prepared for battle. But my eyes misted over when I saw the beautiful she-wolf. Beautiful, but dangerous. "Frostbite here," I told her confidently, on guard.

((Okay, he has sort of a theme song: One Step Closer by Linkin Park)
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:21 pm

"Mhm." I said sarcasticly, knowing he was trying his best. I saw a wolf, guessing his name was Frostbite, he just said that, and I looked at them both, switching glances. "You either join my pack, or fend for yourself off my territory." I narrowed my eyes, and lifted my head and tail in leadership.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:46 pm

I blinked, understanding what she meant. I lowered my tail at half-mast respectfully. "Please accept my apology," I told her formally. "I've been through a lot."
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:50 pm

"Alright. How would you like to join Balley Hunt Pack? That way you can rest." I suggested.

"Alpha Male position is still open." I smirked amusingly.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:05 pm

I nodded gratefully, taking a deep breath. "I'm naturally aggressive, just a warning," I said sadly. Sadly. Because I don't want to be this way. Headstrong. Angry. "I'd like to join," Heaving a sigh, I padded past her into the 'camp'.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:15 pm

((I call Zina!))

Moon glanced at Frostbite, wondering more about his personality.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Ill join said Kavo can I be alpha male?????
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:30 am

I nodded slowly. "It doesn't really matter to me if Alpha is open or not. You don't seem like the nicest wolf I've ever met anyways." I challenged, critically, even if she was beautiful...
Back to top Go down
cobyrocks
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
cobyrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Name: Shadow
Description: almost all black withma silver stripe on its back and on its stomack,with baby blue eyes!
Personality: smart, mysterious,and always in a good mode
Back to top Go down
cobyrocks
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
cobyrocks

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:09 pm

"I will be alpha-male if i can" Shadow said
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:16 pm

I sighed, looking at all the males. "You have to earn the place. I can't just simply pick you guys, I have too..." I paused, trying to figure out what to say. "Love you." I finished abruptly. "Now, let's head back to camp, before the mosquitoes get inside our fur!"
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:26 pm

I walked up to stand behind her, my head held proudly. "Thank you." I said, my tone finally lighter.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:38 pm

I nodded, waiting for my new leader. "Erm...is there a secluded spot where one can still be near others--but still farther away?" I inquired, feeling mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:48 pm

Name: Garnet
Description:
~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 Wolf
Personality: you'll see, I'll tell you now. He might seem kinda rude at first but thats because he dosen't know you.
Other: looking for a mate

{In the pic, just look past all metal and any extras on him, its the best I could find}
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:49 pm

((Noo! Why didn't I think of legend of Zelda?!))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:58 pm

((I'm just as confused as Kizura.))

I cocked my head. "Huh?" I said. "No, I don't think so." I finished, thinking of what in the world he meant.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:21 pm

{uh...I guess Garnet's in the forest?}

Garnet sniffed. "Wolves!" he barked. "Arrr...woo...woowow.arrow!" he called.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:23 pm

((Sorry, yes!))

I heard another howl. I trotted over to the voice. "Now what?" I growled, my neck fur bristling in frustration of not this wolf, but of how many there were.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Garnet rotated his ears, to see if he could pick up a reply. So far, none that he could here came. He lifted his head, and instinctivly lifted a paw too. " wolves, a female, no.... yes 1 female, oo...lots of males" he said allowed, he growled at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Name:Nanook
Description:Purple with Light green paws
Personality:Will unfold
Other:No not really
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:06 pm

((Hello?}}
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:00 pm

I finally found the wolf. "You growled." I demanded. "Well, are you here to join, like all the other males and females here?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Pumpkin_Pie wrote:
Name: Zoro
Description: Is charcoal black with two white stripes that start at his nose and fade away in the center of his body. Has limid blue eyes and long claws. White tipped tail. Black flames are lighting his paws on fire all the time.
Personality: Will unfold...
Other: Sister is Kyrielle

Name: Kyrielle
Description: Like her brother she is charcoal black. She does not have any stripes but has a white streak across her chest. Violet eyes. Has a long, foxlike tail. Has the same paws as her brother.
Personality: Will unfold...
Other: Brother is Zoro

((From page uno!))

Zoro padded around the semi-deserted camp. He looked down at his paws and sighed. His life hadn't turned out as well as he'd wanted it to be.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Name: Whisper
Description: White pelt, black ears and tail tip
Personality: Will unfold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED   ~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Balley Hunt Pack~ Will you wolf hunt to find this pack? [Sunrise Co.] ALPHA MALE NEEDED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next