RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! Empty
PostSubject: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:29 pm

kay :D i soooo call purple btw :D
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:32 pm

The Beginning

In Highlands Ranch, Colorado, there are two friends named Kenna and Emily. They both go to Ranch View Middle School, but are on separate pods. But that doesn’t stop them from hanging out every second they can. Nothing is normal at Ranch View, and this week is going to change the two girl’s lives forever.
Kenna is spontaneous and carefree all of the time. She likes to think of herself as exquisite. With a vocabulary as impressive as her talent, she has big plans for her future as an actress. The love of her life, Nathan, cannot see how much she needs him. Her heart, in her words, “Has been stolen by a grand-organ-theft, and she can’t pay him back by stealing his.” Blonde curls surround her face, and her blue-green eyes always sparkle when she talks. This, of course, attracts loads of guys, but not the guy she wants. She goes out with many guys, trying to gain the attention of Nathan in the process.
Emily is a lot more serious. She is quiet at first, but warms up to you quickly. But only Kenna can bring out the true spaz in her. Her temper does get to her, and she can get violent pretty quickly once you piss her off. When she wants to, she can be very caring and sympathetic. She is more mature then normally, and a little tomboyish, unlike Kenna. Her free time is occupied by books and paper. A writer’s life is defiantly for her. Jimmy, the crush that has consumed her heart, thinks of her, only as a great friend. Is it so bad that she wants more?
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:33 pm

do u know how 2 lock the forum so only u n me can c it?
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Um no such thing Kenna. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:50 pm

huh? i couldve sworn i saw that somewhere~!
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:51 pm

kay we need 2 continue!
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:55 pm

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:56 pm

I posted!~!!! Stupid, messed up computer

BRB
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:01 pm

In Highlands Ranch, Colorado, there are two friends named Kenna and Emily. They both go to Ranch View Middle School, but are on separate pods. But that doesn’t stop them from hanging out every second they can. Nothing is normal at Ranch View, and this week is going to change the two girl’s lives forever.

Kenna is spontaneous and carefree all of the time. She likes to think of herself as exquisite. With a vocabulary as impressive as her talent, she has big plans for her future as an actress. The love of her life, Nathan, cannot see how much she needs him. Her heart, in her words, “Has been stolen by a grand-organ-theft, and she can’t pay him back by stealing his.” Blonde curls surround her face, and her blue-green eyes always sparkle when she talks. This, of course, attracts loads of guys, but not the guy she wants. She goes out with many guys, trying to gain the attention of Nathan in the process.

Emily is a lot more serious. She is quiet at first, but warms up to you quickly. But only Kenna can bring out the true spaz in her. Her temper does get to her, and she can get violent pretty quickly once you piss her off. When she wants to, she can be very caring and sympathetic. She is more mature then normally, and a little tomboyish, unlike Kenna. Her free time is occupied by books and paper. A writer’s life is defiantly for her. Jimmy, the crush that has consumed her heart, thinks of her, only as a great friend. Is it so bad that she wants more? She tries so hard to earn his love, but he slips away to her friend every time.

PART I

(Who first?)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:13 pm

idc.... we cant start part 1 yet cuz we need the "lenny" part lol
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:15 pm

True enough. 3rd person or First?
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Kenna rode her sleek, black bike ((jacksens tehe)) down Meyerwood Circle. Followed by Emily, the two friends were headed for her house. Laughing and gossipping about boys, the girls were caught in their own world. Suddenly, a bulky car (nothing special, a camry or something) caught her attention. Well, not so much the car as the driver. The girls recognized him as Lenny, the school's nerdy-hunk.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:18 pm

3rd was my thought
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:20 pm

Emily sped up to Kenna. "Isn't that..." She broke off as Lenny jumped out of the car. He had bright red hair, but his eyes were almost black. He had a nice build, and was extremely smart. She gave a small gasp as he started heading towards them.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:20 pm

3rd does sound reasonable.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Emily smiled at Kenna with that familiar gleam and Kenna returned the look. They dismounted their bikes and walked over towards Lenny's car. He casually slowed and rolled down his window.
"Hey, Lenny," Kenna flirted. Emily raised a hand in a hello.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:21 pm

oh haha i was writing
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:23 pm

how bout:

Kenna rode her sleek, black bike ((jacksens tehe)) down Meyerwood Circle. Followed by Emily, the two friends were headed for her house. Laughing and gossipping about boys, the girls were caught in their own world. Suddenly, a bulky car (nothing special, a camry or something) caught her attention. Well, not so much the car as the driver. The girls recognized him as Lenny, the school's nerdy-hunk.
Emily sped up to Kenna. "Isn't that..." She broke off as Lenny jumped out of the car. He had bright red hair, but his eyes were almost black. He had a nice build, and was extremely smart. She gave a small gasp as he started heading towards them.
Emily smiled at Kenna with that familiar gleam and Kenna returned the look. They dismounted their bikes and walked over towards Lenny's car.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Lenny gave a smirk to the girls. "Ladies." His deep voice rang. Emily fought back a girlish giggle and said softly, "What are you doing in our neighbor hood?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Yea, I like that better. I was gonna say ^_^
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:27 pm

kay heres what we have so far:

The Beginning

Emily is a lot more serious. She is quiet at first, but warms up to you quickly. But only Kenna can bring out the true spaz in her. Her temper does get to her, and she can get violent pretty quickly once you piss her off. When she wants to, she can be very caring and sympathetic. She is more mature then normally, and a little tomboyish, unlike Kenna. Her free time is occupied by books and paper. A writer’s life is defiantly for her. Jimmy, the crush that has consumed her heart, thinks of her, only as a great friend. Is it so bad that she wants more? She tries so hard to earn his love, but he slips away to her friend every time.

On this somewhat warm spring day, Saturday of course, the girls were hanging out as usual.

Kenna rode her sleek, black bike down Meyerwood Circle. Followed by Emily, the two friends were headed for her house. Laughing and gossiping about boys, the girls were caught in their own world. Suddenly, a bulky car (nothing special, a camry or something) caught her attention. Well, not so much the car as the driver. The girls recognized him as Lenny, the school's nerdy-hunk.
Emily smiled at Kenna with that familiar gleam and Kenna returned the look. They dismounted their bikes and walked over towards Lenny's car.
Lenny gave a smirk to the girls. "Ladies." His deep voice rang. Emily fought back a girlish giggle and said softly, "What are you doing in our neighbor hood?"
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:31 pm

"I've been looking for you girls. I want you to come here really fast," he said in a sultry tone. The girls exchanged confused glances and followed him to his car.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:33 pm

u still there?
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Emily and Kenna piled into the back seat, and Lenny started up the engine. Halfway down Santa Fe, he made a sharp turn into a forest. The car bumped up and down, and the girls had to grasp onto their chairs for support.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Yea. I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!   Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story- a rp for Harvs and kyter only!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next