RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Sagepaw watched the monsters on the thunderpath. There weren't as many out as there had been before...when she had almost fallen. Taking a deep breath, Sagepaw dove across the street when there was a clear chance.
Halfway across, she remembered when she had slipped. Her vision blurred and a desperate fear rose in her throat. She ran as fast as she could across the path and slid to a stop beside Otterpaw and Silversnow, gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Otterpaw rested his tail comforting on Sagepaw's rapidly rising and falling flank. "Let's keep moving," Otterpaw murmured, setting off towards ThunderClan territory.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Sagepaw blinked and tried to calm herself down. She glanced at Otterpaw and nodded when he said they had to keep moving. On shaky legs she rose to her paws and followed him, unable to keep the roar of twoleg monsters out of her ears.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 pm

Eventually, after much walking around the city, they arrived at the thunderpath that split the city and ThunderClan territory.
This is the end of our jouney, Otterpaw thought, the prospect dawning on him that Sagepaw and him were probably going to be in a world of trouble.
Looking up at Silversnow, who looked excited to be at the end of their journey, he told himself firmly, it was worth it.
"Let's cross," Otterpaw said, swallowing his fear. He himself was not very frightened at the prospect of crossing, but he was fearful for his companions.

((Sorry for powerplaying, too, but *nothing of particuar interest happens here* and we're off XD))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:36 pm

((I was waiting for someone to be like, 'and then the journey ended.' Or something, because it was going on forever, just us walking and thinking. xD))

Before she had a chance to be afraid, Sagepaw darted across the thunderpath at her first chance. Waiting on the other side, she took a deep breath of the familiar ThunderClan scents. I wonder if Robinfur will be very angry? She wondered. She hadn't even thought of him being angry, just happy to see her. But she had run off in the middle of the night with Otterpaw, what did he think of that?

((Now she's waiting and thinking. :]))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:04 pm

With dismay, Otterpaw realized that Sagepaw had darted across the thunderpath without even looking for monsters. As she was almost halfway across, Otterpaw heard the roar of a monster rapidly approaching. "Sagepaw!" he cried, dashing after her without thinking twice. Otterpaw tried to catch up to her so he could push her to move faster, but he tripped over some twoleg trash in his rush and tumbled head over heels. As Otterpaw saw the monster approaching, he attempted to drag himself towards the other side of the thunderpath, but the monster was too fast. The brown tom appempted to pull back his forepaws that he was using to claw himself across the stone path, but the monster's paw ran over his. Pain clawed through him, and his paw throbbed as scarlet blood poured across the black stuff he laid on. Feebly he clawed the plastic twoleg thing off of him, and he stood up. He had to limp to the other side of the thunderpath, but though his paw was stinging from the harsh smoke and looked like a bloody stump, at least he was alive. He kept telling himself that as he approached Sagepaw.

((Sorry, but I figured something exciting had to happen XD It only ran over his toes, I guess. So he will be spending a lot of time in the medicine cat den... *hint hint* X3 It will heal back, but he shall be like Deadfoot, I guess. He will be able to walk, but not claw with it. I didn't want him to have to join the elder's den or something XD I luff him too much.))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 pm

"Otterpaw!" Sagepaw gasped in horror. She dashed to him when he reached the safety of the grass and sniffed his paw. "I think it just ran over your toes...but I can't really see, there's too much blood. I'll have to see it when we get back to camp." She mewed, licking his paw once or twice to try to clean it up. "Will you be able to make it?" She asked tensely.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 pm

"Yes." Otterpaw said through clenched teeth. The pain from his paw was breathtaking, but he was able to limp. "As soon as Silversnow crosses, we can get going," Otterpaw said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:51 am

OOC: oh, you guys *eyes well* the perfect pair! xD

and so I assume Sage now has some what of a phobia of the thunder path? and Otterpaw...ouch.
-
Silversnow dashed across the Thunderpath, quite gracefully for a ShadowClaner- ShadowClan cats don't often need to cross them. Her pale green eyes darted to Otterpaw. "I saw what happened. That nasty thing got your toes, eh?" her silver nose schrunched up, and she bent close to him to take his weight. "Were almost there, right?" the medicine cat glanced at Sagepaw.

(And yes. Robinfur is right in front of the entrance to camp, which is not far off. just across the river and etc. so she will get the whiplash. hehehe.XD)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Snakefoot nodded, and scented the air, pinpointing the direction of the river. Ravens were large; she could catch one if she tried hard. The brown she-cat's winding steps may have distracted Leopardstrike, and maybe not. The scent of the ravens came closer, and she stopped, waiting for the tom.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Otterpaw answered the question for Sagepaw as they padded on towards camp.

After what seemed like a moon, the odd trio- a ShadowClan medicine cat, a ThunderClan apprentice, and a ThunderClan medicine cat apprentice- reached the camp. The mingled scent of ShadowClan and ThunderClan drifted from the hollow. Otterpaw braced himself for some scolding as he approached the entrance to the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:24 pm

((Yes Sage has thunderpathphobia. xD))

Sagepaw stood on Otterpaw's other side and took a deep breath of the familiar ThunderClan scent. Then she realized a stronger scent overlaid it. Robinfur. He was close. "We're almost there." Sagepaw mewed to Silversnow.
When the camp entrance was in view, Sagepaw spotted Robinfur waiting there. He looked concerned as he watched the forest. Is he really that worried about me? She wondered in surprise. She had expected him to be upset, but she pictured him waiting in his den, not right outside camp!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Silversnow noticed the change of pace of the two apprentices. Then her mellow gaze fell on the obvious Clan entrance ahead. She wasn't sure if she liked the new smell that was created by the merging Clans. It bothered her, in fact. But as they got closer, Robinfur trotted over to them in a quick movement. "Robinfur! Greetings." she mewed, smiling, but it seemed the tom had ignored her.

Robinfur ran to meet his apprentice, Otterpaw, and Silversnow half way. His eyes shone bright concern and his voice erupted from his old throat. "You," he looked at Sagepaw, "Go to our den and bring back some Cobwebs, Poppy seeds, and Burdock leaves. Stay around camp, young lady. I'll need to talk to you later." he rumbled, his shaggy brindle tail straight in the air at the sight of Otterpaw. As his apprentice darted away, Robinfur let Otterpaw lean his other side on his shoulder, the two medicine cats leading him to the medicine den. "What happened?" he asked the dark brown tom, his eyes moving from him to Silversnow. He was pleased that the two had brought her back, but the was much business to be taken care of before any praise could take place.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:40 pm

"A monster ran over my toes," Otterpaw explained. "I was helping Sagepaw." He gladly leaned on Robinfur's shoulder, not because he couldn't limp his way into camp himself, but because he was thouroughly exhausted from their venture into the twolegplace and back.

Last edited by Jayfeather (Otter) on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Robinfur nodded silently, a few curses running through his head for those evil monsters. However, the part about saving Sagepaw ran through his thoughts a few times as well. "Okay, now lay here." he slowly let the tom lay on his side onto the extra nest in the medicine den. "I'll have Sagepaw put the cobwebs on. I'll be back in a moment." he said, and sat to the side with Silversnow. Finally a purr rumbled in his throat and he smiled. "So these two brought you back? Well, I'll be." he shook his head, dumfounded.

"They did. I bless StarClan for their long venture. Without them, I would be fool-prey or the two-legs could have stolen me." she smoothed a paw over her face, avoiding the ThunderClan medicine cat's face. She knew he was just making conversation before he scolded his apprentice. She knew very well that he could do a good job of that, too. His eyes now seemed empty and distant, yet full of thought. "Do you know where Leafstar is?" she asked after an awkward silence.

Robinfur looked to the right after the silence was broken. "Last I know, she was speaking with Pantherclaw over by the freshkill pile. Over there." he showed her by nodding in the direction. "It's good to have you back, Silversnow." he breathed while she padded away, suddenly feeling foolish for not caring before.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Carefully, Sagepaw placed cobwebs on Otterpaw's wound. "There, that'll stop the bleeding." She mewed. Then she glanced at Robinfur and Silversnow. They were too far away and speaking to softly for her to catch any words, so she could only imagine what they were talking about. Her? Otterpaw? ShadowClan? There was a long list of possibilities. But Sagepaw was still wondering if Robinfur would punish her for running off without asking or letting him know where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Otterpaw winced as Sagepaw applied the herbs onto his wound. From his position on the ground, Otterpaw looked up at her. "We're going to be in such big trouble," murmured.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:23 am

OOC: I'maa bring Fallen back after Robin yells at you. xD cos shes still training, apparently.
-

Robinfur returned, back to his cozy den where the two apprentices looked up at him nervously. "Okay, you know what to do. Give him the seeds; I'll chew the Burdock leaves." he urged, not wasting anytime. He chewed up the fuzzy green pieces into a near syrup and spread them onto an oak leaf. "Now you're going to spread this over the open wound," he instructed, watching his apprentice diligently. If nothing else but a quick lesson, it was also a mere stall.

Silversnow met up with Leafstar a few moments after that, and then was pushed into the rest of the crowd-her Clan mates. They were all happy to see her and she was happy to see them, and looked alive and bright despite her exhaustion and hunger.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:34 pm

When Robinfur entered the den, Otterpaw ended his conversation with Sagepaw and an empty silence seemed to fall other them. He observed Sagepaw's mentor as he buisily prepared some foul smelling leaves and put them on a leaf. He took a moment to admire their efficency as a team, then looked back at his bloodstained paw, now covered in cobwebs.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:21 pm

Quickly, Sagepaw grabbed a dried poppy and shook a few seeds loose. ((I'm assuming those are the seeds Robinfur meant)) "Here, eat these." She mewed, too busy watching Robinfur out of the corner of her eye to say much else.
How long would Robinfur wait? She knew this was partially to stall his inevitable lecture, it was just convienient that Otterpaw needed attention and Robinfur didn't have to make something up. Was he stalling so he could come up with a good punishment? Sagepaw carefully spread the burdock on Otterpaw's foot and considered what Robinfur might say.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:39 pm

While the herb was being spread on his paw, Otterpaw flashed a worried glance at Sagepaw. We're sooo dead, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:08 am

"Otterpaw, you can stay in here for the night. Sagepaw, come with me." Robinfur said, his voice suddenly sounding old and rough.

When he could see his apprentice following him to the side, he suddenly turned and sighed, shaking his head. "You're a medicine cat. What are you doing making eyes at a warrior?" it was unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:46 pm

Sagepaw stared at Robinfur in surprise for several hearbeats. "W-What do you mean?" She asked. She knew she had been spending a lot of time with Otterpaw, and they were good friends...and she did like him. That realization struck her suddenly. But they could never be more than friends! "We don't mean any harm, we're just friends." She mewed finally, hoping her answer would satisfy her mentor.

((I just discovered that I can type in that green, so I'll be using that now. :3))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:28 pm

OOC: It's pretty :]
-
Robinfur sighed, blinking. "Do you swear by StarClan?" he asked her, his ears suddenly swiveling to the back of his head. It was a very serious business. If the medicine cat of a Clan had a mate, they were betraying their Clan and StarClan alike. What would he do if she were so distracted by otterpaw to help her Clanmates?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:03 pm

((Thanks...I used it on the front page for my new RP but I had no idea if it would work...and it did and I really liked it! ^^))

Sagepaw twitched her spotted tail. "I do." She meowed. She was somewhat embarressed that she had let her sudden feelings for Otterpaw show themselves so clearly, and determined not to allow that to happen again. Especially now that Otterpaw would be in the medicine den...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next