RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 pm

((Ah, K.))

Raven awoke silently. He slipped into the center of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Otterwhisker wrote:

Otterpaw waited until a nice gap formed between the monsters, which was easy considering there wasn't many twolegs out yet. He darted across the thunderpath, the swift way his paws moved showing he had done it before. "So... where now?" Otterpaw mewed once the pair had caught their breath.

Sagepaw looked around. She opened her mouth to scent the air, then winced. "I don't know. I can't smell anything but these monsters, and twolegs." She complained. "Why don't we go farther into the twolegplace? There might be cats there who have seen Silversnow." She suggested as she padded into the city. She didn't like the way the hard stone grated on her paws, and suddenly felt a strong urge to rush back to the soft grass and familiar scents of the forest. Not until we find Silversnow. She scolded herself, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:36 pm

(Remember, she is deep in the heart of the city. It will take some serious cleverness to find her ; D)

Fallenstar sat perched on the top of the Ledge, watching over camp sleepily. She let out a wide yawn, wiping her forepaw over her ear a few time afterward. Suddenly an all black tom appeared from the warriors den, whom she assumed was a ShadowClaner, and she nodded to him in silent greeting.

Robinfur shifted sleeping positions, not noticing the lack of Sagepaw next to him. The old fluffy cat tail twitched in his sleep as he found a comfortable spot in the nest.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Raven caught Fallenstar's nod and returned it.

((short ><))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 pm

((But how do we kow where to look? >< There must be a whole lot of alleys... *tries to use cleverness* And also, can Otterpaw sort of know a couple of rouges? To make it seem more... I dunno, just more realistic? And would you play them or me?))

Otterpaw padded ahead of Sagepaw, feeling confident about his surroundings. Although now that he knew the forest and would choose the soft grass underpaw over this hard gray rock stuff any day, it felt nice to know exactly where he was and know that other cats were relying on him. But it felt better that he knew he could live up to their expectations. He kinked his tail, pointing it in the direction of an alley.

"In between these tall twoleg nests are things that the cats who live here call Open Caves, because they're like caves but with nothing above you," Otterpaw explained. "Those," he added, flicking his ears in the direction of some rubbish bins and garbage cans, "are where twolegs put their stuff once they're done using it."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:02 am

Sagepaw padded behind Otterpaw quietly, taking in everything that he said. "How do you remember all this? It's so confusing around here!" She gasped eventually. She couldn't help but feel disheartened about their prospects of finding Silversnow. She had been gone for a long time, and the twolegplace was huge, or at least it seemed so to Sagepaw. Then an idea occured to her. "She's a medicine cat right? Maybe she went to find somewhere with herbs, or other cats she could help?" She suggested as a monster roared past the two, buffeting their fur with a burst of foul-smelling wind.

((Maybe Sagepaw or Silversnow could have a dream that sort of directs them together? Just a thought.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:45 am

(How about both? Rogues first, then you two end up searching all day, getting lost or somthing, fall asleep somwhere, and BAM dream? =]))
(I'll play a rogue, if you want,)

Bear's ears automatically clocked to the side at the sound of feline voices. The large dark tabby rogue pounced down from the top of a rubbish bin, crashing it down with the sheer force of his strong hindlegs, and ran to the entrance of the open cave. "Who's there?" he hissed, swiveling his head. The rogue looked dirty and mangey, but you could still see every muscle on his body. Bear's golden eyes glittered, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:22 am

Otterpaw opened his mouth to reply to Sagepaw, but at the threatening hiss of a rogue in the shadows of an Open Cave, he closed it. "I-" Otterpaw began nervously, swallowing hard. But as the cat padded into the dim light from the street lamps, suprise flashed in the young apprentice's eyes. He took a tentative step forward, his eyes widening. "B-Bear, is that you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:15 pm

((Okay, rogues, lost, sleep, dream. Got it. ;) xD))

Sagepaw's fur bristled at the sight of the mangy rogue. She was prepared to fight, but then was shocked by Otterpaw apparently recognizing the tom. "You know him?" She spat with distaste. Her fur began to lie flat again, but her claws still scraped the hard rock-like ground.

((Sorry, short.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:36 pm

( I assume Otterpaw's original nickname, before joining the Clan, was Otter, right?)

(I'll edit this with an actual rp post once you answer.)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:30 pm

((Nope, it was Lock when he was a rogue. :D))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:46 pm

((Hey, alley, are you still online? Can you reply?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:51 pm

(Oh. Right :])

Bear blinked, and the fur on his neck layed flat. "Lock? What are you doing back? I thought you said you were going to find the Wild Tribe Cats?" he huffed, uncertain how to handle this situation. He was already angry that the younge tom chose to leave, and now to come back with a Tribe Cat? His claws scrapped the pavement. "Follow me. We'll talk in here." he darted back around to where he came from as more drops of rain began to fall, heavier and spattering the city. He lead the way to an empty rubbish bin that was tipped over and made himself comfortable in the inside of one of the corners of it.

(of of of XD)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Otterpaw sighed. It didn't seem as if Bear was going to be openminded to his decision as he had hoped. "My name's Otterpaw now," he explained to his old friend, "and I'm not coming back. I live with the clans now. This," he continued, gesturing to his companion, "is Sagepaw. She's my friend. She's training to be a medicine cat, and I'm training to be a warrior." He didn't stop for Bear to ask a bunch of questions. "We're here to find another cat. Her name is Silversnow. Sagepaw, you know what she looks like, right?" he prompted.

((Just so ya don't have to dig through a bunch of posts, Alley described her as a "silvery grey she-cat" with "long, luxurious fur". :D))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Sagepaw thought for a moment. It had been a while since she'd seen the ShadowClan cat! "Um, oh! She's silver-gray, with really long soft fur." She described with a slight smile. She had only met her once or twice, but Silversnow had always been kind to her. It would be great to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:47 am

"Yeah," Otterpaw said, turning back to face Bear. "So, do you think you might've seen her?" Otterpaw asked, barely consealed excitement in his voice. His paws kneaded the ground eagerly, but instead of the regular soft green grass and soil he was used to, his paws scratched the cold ground.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:48 pm

"Actuallly...I think we might have." Bear turned to poke his head out from the rubbish bin. "Hey Star, did'nt you say you saw a silver she-cat yesturday?" he called to the cats that were in the far corner of the Open Cave. A light orangey yellow tabby stood with a jolt. She was dozing off before the tom had called her name.

Star nodded, padding over. "She was all silver. With a white tipped tail. Pretty light green eyes. She did'nt smell like an alley cat either." the tabby added, waving her tail tip around. Her ears folded back and she dipped her head at the feeling of the cold rain on her neck. Bear blinked and gave a curt nod, sending her back to the sheltered corner where she eagerly ran to, schrunching up with the huddling, shivering group.

Bear turned back to the apprentices. "That could be your cat."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:31 pm

"Where did you see this cat?" Otterpaw inquired, blinking hopefully. They might have found Silversnow! he thought hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Bear blinked, and his face changed into a rare, thoughtful fase. "I think star had said somthing like around the fountains? You remember where the fountains are, don't you? Deep into the city." he said seriously. Even alley cats don't just go to the Fountains because it's so far into town. It's a dangerous trip. But it's peaceful there. Around the Fountains it's quiet, and the two-legs aren't as scary. They leave you alone. And there are plently of places to lay and sun.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Sagepaw twitched her tail. "Deep in the city? Are you sure?" She mewed, doing her best to keep the nervousness out of her voice. She had been excited to come into the city at first, but the longer she stayed, the more nervous she got. Somthing felt wrong, out of place somehow. Like when a pile of herbs was scattered in Robinfur's den. But Sagepaw was trying her best to ignore it and just go along with Otterpaw. He did seem to know his way around, after all.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:27 pm

"We can't turn back now," Otterpaw mewed firmly, trying to keep the shake out of his voice. There's no turning back now, he told himself. "So the fountain, he thought out loud. "Right," he stated, nodding. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Sagepaw looked at Otterpaw. "Right now?" She asked in surprise. Everything seemed to be moving so fast! I guess I'd better get used to it... She thought as she waited for Otterpaw's answer.

((Sorry for the short post... :sors:))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 pm

"We better get moving," Otterpaw replied, looking towards the horizon. "The sun is going to rise soon," he added. "Come on," he urged Sagepaw.

((Lul short again XD))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:04 am

Robinfur was stirred by the soft yet familiar steps of a silvery tabby she-cat. For a split second, he asked the cat if she was Silversnow. But she did not smell like Silversnow, nore did she have such dark, distinguishing stripes. And her fur was much longer, like his own, than a regular cat. Then he awoke. Fallenstar stared down at him, one eyebrow raised. She tipped her head. "No, I am not Silversnow." she mewed quietly, tring not to wake any other cats this morning. Robinfur shook his head in a weak attemp to step off sleep. "I was dreaming, I thought. It was probably a combination...good morning, by the way." he added, yawning and getting up to stretch. He glanced over his shaggy shoulder. "Looks like Sagepaw made an early start on work today," he pointed out, sniffing the spot where his apprentice was sleeping before. Fallenstar layed down comfortably onto her side next to him. She smiled. "Good for her," Sagepaw was certainly on her way to becoming a fantastic medicine cat.
"Was there somthing you needed, Fallenstar?" Robinfur spoke suddenly after a long silence. Somtimes they just liked to do that, Robinfur and Fallenstar, for old times sake. Just the presence of each other near was comforting enough.
"I'm just tired, and stressed.." the she-cat replied, rubbing a paw over her face. "Everything is happening so fast for once." Robnfur nodded agreement.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:08 am

Bear eyed the two young cats for a moment. "Be careful." he murmered after some time. Then, a young black and white tom approached them from the shadows. He dropped a tiny package at their paws. "Eat those for traveling. They last a long time." he nodded timidly at Sagepaw, and smiled more openly at his old friend. Then after an awkward pause, the small tom cat skittered off,dissapearing into the far end of the open cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next