RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Whisppaw eagerly followed her mentor. She suddenly tripped over a tree root, and tumbled into the training hollow. "Ow.." She moaned and stood up. Her paw hurt, badly. Whisppaw blinked. "Um, I think it was pouncing or defending." She meowed, trying to ignore the pain in her paw. Hopefully it'll go away. The blue-grey apprentice thought. She tried putting weight on it.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:29 pm

Otterpaw groaned, then he remembered what they had been doing. "We need to go back," he mumbled. The twolegs were starting to slowly come out. Shaking his head to try and clear the fuzziness that the poppy seeds had filled his head with, he got to his paws. "Now that we know where we're going, it won't be as difficult a journey."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:15 am

Sagepaw twitched her ears and looked around to see that more twolegs were out and about than there had been just a few moments before. Otterpaw was right. If they stayed much longer things would get too dangerous.
"So we're going back the way we came? Will we see those loners again?" Sagepaw asked with a bit more eagerness than she meant to reveal. She couldn't help herself...she wanted a chance to speak with Clover. She had only seen him for a little while, but he had fascinated her...but she was a medicine cat! Or would be...she couldn't have a mate or kits! She tried to think of something besides that little tom.
I wonder if Robinfur is worried. She wondered instead.

((Glad your cuz is getting better Otter, and I think we ALL have obnoxious cousins. I sure do! xD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 am

(I've got, likem a million. xD They drive me up a wall.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:33 am

OOC: I know, I have rediculous cousins as well x)

-

Fallenstar smirked, her eyes lit up with amusement at the clumsy she-cat. When she saw her limping a bit, she curled her tail up into the air. "Are you going to be alright? I was going to start fighting tactics, but we can do somthing a bit easier.."

Robinfur sat ouside the entrance of camp, watching the younger cats serch and mark borders and run about busily looking for the apprentices. He wanted to go out and search in the city, because he had a strong feeling that his clever apprentice was out there, but he was given stwift instructions not to leave camp. It suddenly dawned on him, his age. The tawny medicine cat sighed, and gazed around a bit longer, hoping to see the dark pelt of Otterpaw and the dappled one of Sagepaw. And even, the shimmery-grey and white pelt of Silversnow.

Silversnow nodded agreement. "Lets go then." she glanced around before padding quickly towards the old wooden fence, walking through a broken spot and onto the other side. Here seemed so different from the vast garden. It was cooler, and colourless, and peaceful with the sound of the water in the fountains. The garden was busy and bright and inviting. As they trotted along, Silversnow pondered on how there could be two totally different worlds, divided only by a single old fence.

eh, eh? XD
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Soft Song of Blackbird wrote:
"Leopardstrike?" Snakefoot called, looking for her mate. Where did he go? Swishing her tail, she looked around more frantically, but only slightly. He was probably out of the camp by himself again.... with a sigh, Snakefoot sat in the clearing, her short brown fur not being blown by the wind.

Leopardstrike cantered back from an afternoon stroll with SagePath.
"What is it, Snakefoot? Is something wrong?" He cocked his head.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:33 pm

Whisppaw sighed. She twitched her ears as she paw felt a little better. "I'll be fine." She answered, not completly lying, or telling the truth. Whisppaw stood up, on all four paws. "Fighting tactics? Alright. That'll be good." She said, a little more cheerful. Stupid tree roots. She thought, and blinked a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:05 pm

"Not really. I just have been in the camp for a while," Snakefoot answered, looking up. "Would you like to go on a hunting patrol with me?" the brown she-cat asked, excited by the scents and sounds of the forest that signaled prey.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:24 pm

"Gladly."
Leopardstrike smiled, and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Fallenstar dipped her head and bent her front downward with her bottom in the air, her ashy tail waving slowly. "As You know, the belly is one of the softest parts on a warrior. You want to protect it as much as you can in a fight, and aim at on the opponent when you can. A good move for this is called the Belly Rake." she meowed, and rolled onto her side. "If the opponent has you pinned down or has knocked you over, kick as hard as you can with your claws unsheathed. It's a fight-stopper." she said, demonstrating, paddling her powerful hind legs. "And of course, to defend your belly, keep it close to the earth, and if the opponent has knocked you onto your back, flip to your side and keep your paws before it."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Whisppaw watched Fallenstar. "Easy enough." She said. Copying her mentor, she pretended to kick at an oppantant on her back. She stood up again. Then, tried what Fallenstar said. She rolled over, and kept her paws by her stomach. The pale apprentice stood up and shook her pelt, getting the dust out of it. "Like that?" She asked Fallenstar.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:07 pm

"Good job. Now try it with me," she nodded curtly and sunk down close to the earth. She began stalking up to her apprentice, aiming for her side. Then she leapt at her, not full power but hard enough, and bowled her over with claws sheathed. The the ashy tabby she-cat pinned the fluffy cat down.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:28 pm

"Okay, thanks," Snakefoot mewed, beginning to bound out of the entrance. Leopardstrike had always been strong; he would definitely be able to catch up. She slowed down as she reached a deeper section of the forest so that she wouldn't scare the prey. Opening her jaw wide, she tried to detect scents of some small animal. Right now, there was a faint scent of squirrel, but within this small range, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Leopardstrike cantered after her, scents filling his nose.
Squirrel, Cat, Tansy...
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:03 am

((All you guys have something to do, and i dont D: can someone give me an opening?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:34 am

OOC:
Sure thing, Moon :]Do you have a ThunderClan cat or a found ShadowClan cat? Cos I have Robinfur. Hes at the entrance of camp, watching helplessly as the others search for the missing members.
-
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:42 am

Whisppaw lightly, but not too lightly, kicked Fallenstar's stomach. She pushed her for and rolled back over, and stood up.

(AHH. Short post. xD)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Fallenstar smiled and rolled back over. "That was great. Just go full force next time, in a real battle." She shook out her fur, pulling a bramble with her teeth from her shoulder. "What next? hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:36 pm

`Bon Bon wrote:

Silversnow nodded agreement. "Lets go then." she glanced around before padding quickly towards the old wooden fence, walking through a broken spot and onto the other side. Here seemed so different from the vast garden. It was cooler, and colourless, and peaceful with the sound of the water in the fountains. The garden was busy and bright and inviting. As they trotted along, Silversnow pondered on how there could be two totally different worlds, divided only by a single old fence.

eh, eh? XD

Sagepaw padded closely beside Silversnow. Somehow, being around the medicine cat made her feel better, like she was with Robinfur. She was almost nothing like him of course, but still...
"I hope you remember the way home Otterpaw, because I don't think I do!" She joked, flicking Otterpaw's ear with her tail.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Whisppaw got up, and shook the dust and dirt from her pelt. She nodded. 'Alright." She said, simply.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Snakefoot's ears pricked, and she turned towards the scent of a squirrel. Her tail twitched as she held it low and tried to keep her prey from feeling her. Suddenly, she pounced, and hissed as the small animal almost escaped, its bushy tail swinging in her face. Grey fur was left on Snakefoot's claws, but she slashed out with her left paw to its full reach and snagged the squirrel in the face, which stunned it. She killed it with a swift bite to the neck, and buried her prey. She was glad she was with Leopardstrike; otherwise, other warriors on patrol would likely laugh at the noisy capture.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Leopardstrike smiled, and then continued to sniff around.
"It smells like there are some ravens by the river."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:05 pm

"We just need to follow the scent of the forest," Otterpaw told his friend.

(Short post lol)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:58 am

Silversnow led the way out of the clearing and onto the hard two-leg footpath again. "Alright, this way, right?" she mewed, remembering where ThunderClan's territory was. When he nodded, she glanced both ways and crouched low to the ground. The monsters were quiet today- the two-legs weren't all out yet. The ShadowClan medicine cat ran across, her long belly fuly sweeping the thunderpath.

(Sorry to powerplay, but we need to get moving here.)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:30 pm

((Yeah I know XD))

Otterpaw darted accross the Thunderpath after Silversnow. Turning around, he waited expectantly for Sagepaw to cross.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next