RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{ Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! }

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

{ Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! } Empty
PostSubject: { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! }   { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! } I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Preface

Sparks of many colors filled the bloody red, sun set filled air, yelling, screaming and shouting could be heard, and even thunder could be heard rumbling, like it was angry, in the distance. Horses galloped across a barren and worn old plain type land, three to be exact, all with people upon them. They were talking in hushed tones, the horses dodged and galloped the sparks of light and energy, whining with terror at the blinding colors that flashed before their eyes, and the three people had to lift their fingers and zap a few things as well, though they appeared not to be dazed or scared at all. The first person, who was tiny and almost pixie-like, who was almost named Rose, spoke fast and urgently, seeming to be the leader almost.
"This has gotten to out of hand, once we get them under control, we'll not be telling the younger folks, nor the kids, about this. The Powers, that we all posses will be gone, just disappear." Rose said firmly, and her companions nodded in agreement. "Yes, Rose, you speak truth, but it is hard to face." They both said, one even sighed, looking at the destruction that was leaving its trail across their planet, and Rose nodded. "I know it will, but we'll find a way to get through this terrible and tough time," Rose said softly, and they galloped away into the dark, away from the setting sun, which had gone down further, and the dark filled the night air, no stars appeared tonight, it was a pitch black night.
The sparks, the blinding colors, even the rumbling of the thunder died down, and soon it was gone, all over. And that was the fall of the people, the ancestors of our modern day people. They possessed something, powers, that were obviously too powerful and much to dangerous for the world, the plants, the planet, everything on earth to handle. The young never found out about their powers, nor will they ever will know, and the world that was something of a magical fantasy, the world was something from anybody's wildest dreams, ceased to exist. It all turned normal, and nobody ever spoke, nor ever knew about their relations to the people way back then. Never again would the powers be used on the earth. Never.

Chapter 1

"I swear, it seems like summer.." Annabelle muttered, dragging her feet across the barren, and totally bare desert type land that made up her school playground, along with her friends Brooke, and Estelle. Brooke rolled her eyes at her friend, "Well, duh, we're in Arizona." She pointed out, as they finally reached the school, and were blasted by the air conditioning, on full power. Annabelle's eyes lit up, and she grinned. "Finally, somewhere cool."
Brooke and Estelle grinned at Annabelle, and they all raced to their fourth grade classroom, Ms. Wilson's room. When the reached the classroom, the room, like they had heard around school, had no air conditioning, and was pretty hot. Strangely, Annabelle didn't mind, though her hands felt funny, like really hot, but.. Anna shook it away, and sat down next to Brooke and Estelle. Estelle was staring out the window, and mumbling to herself. She liked to sing to herself sometimes, and suddenly, at the window she was staring, a flock of birds appeared. She quickly looked away, a bit confused, as she shook her blond hair out of her face. Brooke was almost shivering, which was very odd because this classroom was the warmest classroom in the whole of Arizona Elementary! Brooke stopped shivering, but still wrapped her arms around herself, she was .. COLD? Anna shook her head in disbelief, and turned her head toward Ms. Wilson, for she was beginning. Ms. Wilson was a short, and plumper woman then most, and had yellow, almost orange hair that was so short it ended at her ears, and it was very frizzy and curly. Her skin was tan, as was most people that lived in Arizona, and she had large, thick and black rimmed speckticals.

Annabelle felt like laughing out loud at this, she looked ridiculous, but laughing would be rude. She managed to keep a straight face through the little introduction that Ms. Wilson gave. Anna soon found out that she really didn't like Ms. Wilson, she was horrible looking, and she spit when she talked. Her hands grew hotter and hotter the more that she gazed at Ms. Wilson. She layed her hands out on her desk, her fingers curled a little, and her hands felt hotter and hotter, and finally she interrupted Ms. Wilson in mid sentence. "Can I please go to the bathroom to wash my hands!?" Annabelle shouted, and Ms. Wilson nodded her thick head, and continued. Annabelle rushed to the bathroom, and looked at her hands, there was a red swirl on each of her hands. "What the heck is going on!?" Annabelle wondered aloud, touching the swirl. It suddenly became all cool, and didn't hurt anymore, Anna ran her hands under water, and it it still was cool feeling. She sighed, and went back to class. The bell suddenly rang, and Ms. Wilson snorted in a laugh, "Oh, yes, recess time!" She said, her voice was shrill and high pitched, Anna almost imagined her hands to be hooves and her skin to be pink.
She met up with Brooke and Estelle, and they slowly walked out to recess. "Something is odd here, Anna," Brooke said, being the smartest of the threesome. "I have a feeling it has to do with the past, I don't know why though." Brooke finished, as both her friend glanced at her. Estelle suddenly got a look on her face, "Oh no, not the library!" Estelle said, and she pretended to run away. Brooke nodded, and we practically dragged Estelle to the library. Brooke hopped on a computer, Estelle and Annabelle always called her computer whiz, because she is like so smart she knows almost everything. Apparently, she didn't know what was going on know. She went to Google, and typed in 'weird occurances', and searched through like 10 pages, but nothing came up that was related to their problem. Anna sighed, "Move over." Brooke scooted, and Anna typed in 'powers', and something actually good came up. I clicked on it, and their was a picture of something that looked quite a bit like Annabelle herself. Under the picture, there was a caption. 'Rosemary Smith - Dubbed Crazy', Anna looked at her friends. Anna's last name was Smith, she read something on the page, and turned back to her friends again. "It says that she was dubbed crazy, because after a big war, she said that people had powers, they just didn't know it.." Anna trailed off. Estelle spoke up, "So, thats your.." Brooke cut her off, and finished the sentence. "Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great Grandma Rosemary?"

---
Like it? Comment if 'ya do, and I'll continue! =D

Last edited by Anna (Branch) on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! }   { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! } I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:42 am

AWESOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! }   { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! } I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:43 am

Thanks! ' Least somebody likes it! =D
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! }   { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! } I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:30 am

^^" Welcome. Hey, one more thing. Where did you make your avvie?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! }   { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! } I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:32 am

I made it at like, TekTek.org or something.. NEW CHAPPIE UP!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! }   { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! } I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:36 am

Oh! Cool!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! }   { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! } I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:40 am

Yay! I love the newest chapter! Add me!!! XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! }   { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! } I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Thanks you guys, I'm so glad you like it! :D Sorry Sage, its not any RPC members this time, 'cept Annabelle is based on me. :)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! }   { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! } I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Awww man! JK.XD WRITE MORE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! }   { Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{ Powers }{ A NEW STORY BY ANNABELLE }{ Preface-Chapter 1 UP! }
Page 1 of 1