RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:40 pm

The van stopped after 10,800 seconds, or three hours. She felt her blindfold come off and her eyes adjusted to the light. It was six in the morning. She looked around and then heard Mr. Thomas say, "Get out. Good luck finding the Mole." Rebecca's heart stopped, the entire senior Co Ops class was here, and they were exspected to find the mole, -She looked around- , In a circus!? She muttered, "Fun." Turning, Rebecca looked at all her classmates, "Pair up. Everyone better have their comms units. The first pair take the ringleader. Second, the Bearded lady; third, the LIon tamer; Fourth Monkey cages; Fifth, the horse riders; Sixth, trapeze artists; Seventh, Clowns; Eighth, Elephants; Ninth, Contortionists; And Jacob and I will track torists. We meet back at the Cotton candy stand, if you have a tail, call another team to help, Use codenames. Now, go!" Rebecca commanded taking her bluetooth in her ear and flicking it over to her comms unit, "Alpha team is in position, Jay bird and Bex are on the wires." Everyone else checked their comms and everyone split up into their teams.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Jacob pulled his headset out of one of his overlarge pockets and hooked it up. He pulled out his gun and muttered the italian word into it. The screen popped out and it showed a blinking dot where he was standing. He flicked a switch at the top and the screen split in half. One showed the GPS the other showed the digital scope that he had built in because he looking into the little knob at the top of the barrel. He checked if there was any ammo in it. There was. He kept the safety on though.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:50 pm

Rebecca grinned and then muttered into her headset, "Do whatever you have to do to be able to talk to everyone. Jake and I are about to become tourists, Try your hardest too, The Circus just opened, we'll have company soon." She walked at a normal pace towards a cart that had circus shirts and touristy thing. She payed for a shirt and then went behind a cart to change shirts so no one would see her spy suit underneith her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Jacob sighed he already kind of looked like a tourist. He rolled up the sleeves to his underarmor so they were concealed. He tapped his foot impatiently as he looked around the room for anywhere he might possibly be able to hook up bugs or any other items.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:56 pm

(They aren't in a room. Leave it to me with where they are, I have a plan)

Rebecca stepped out with her hair up in a ponytail. She looked like normal girl going to the Cirus. She looked around at the field they had set the tent up in and grinned as she saw her friend with her partner wearing matenice uniforms talking to the Bearded lady. Rebecca set her jaw and then went over to a group of tourists, Their shirts read, 'Washington Red Hat society go to the Circus!'
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Jacob sighed. "Come on Rebecca. Our VIP passes don't start until after the show." He said in an insisting voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Rebecca glared at Jacob, "But Jake. I want to see the elephants first. Plus, I'm getting a little tosty." She said hinting that someone was tailing the Elephant group, she had an eye on them, they were the youngest seniors.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Jacob shook his head. "Ok..." He said getting at what she wanted. He slipped the opened gun under his shirt and strapped it to his side so it was concealed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:14 pm

'Bex! Hurry! The Elephant pair! They dissapeared!' A voice screamed in Rebecca's ear. Her eyes got wide and she said, "I hope they don't have Chamelon." Using one of the girl's codenames. Silence echoed on the other side of the comms unit and she walked towards the Elephants, If her friends had been burned she was sure that that would affect her grade.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Jacob followed her worried. Having heard everything in his unit also. He wasn't worried about getting a bad grade. He was worried about failing the whole mission.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:26 pm

Rebecca arrived the elephants and looked around. There was a man in a blue shweatshirt, he was the same man they had passed ten minutes ago in a green sweatshirt. She had a stone face as the man looked at her with a confused gaze.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Jacob took a chip out of his pocket and inserted it into his comm. It would help him hear a longer distance. He noticed the same man. "그것은 다만 저인가 또는 녹색 스웨터로 지금 막 곁에 통과한 동일한 남자는 인가?" He whispered in Korean.

(Is it just me, or is that the same man that just passed by with a green sweater?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Rebecca glared at Jacob, "Закройте вверх! Он посмотрит подозрительным если мы 2 американских подростка, то который могут поговорить миллион различных языков!"

('Shut up! It will look suspicious if we are two American Teenagers that can speak a million different languages!')
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Jacob shrugged and pressed the comm. closer to his ear. "We better watch him though." He whispered in a barely audible voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Rebecca solely nodded and then walked towards the elephants.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Jacob followed her. His hands in his pockets fiddling with something they might need later.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Rebecca laughed and smiled at the Elephants, "Hey Jake! Look at them!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:48 pm

Jacob smiled. He didn't know if he was really comfortable with her or anyone else calling him by his nickname.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Rebecca mumbled into her comms unit, "Act like I'm your sister or something."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:27 pm

"We don't even look alike though." Jacob said into the speaker as he approached the elephant.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:40 pm

'Then the next best thing.' Rebecca muttered, "Jake, I'm going to get some Cotton Candy. Why don't you grab us a drink?" 'Let's split up, I have to make sure no one else got hurt. I'm worried.' She muttered into her comms as she walked off.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Jacob nodded and walked over to one of the concession stands and bought two soda's so it wouldn't look suspiciose. He sighed and went over to the seats that were supposedly theirs. He set down the soda's and looked around. He bent down so he was hidden behind the barrier inbetween the ring and the seats. He pulled a small metal bug out of his pocket and placed it under his chair.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Rebecca bought two cotton candies and looked around casually. A hand flew over her eyes and she was pulled back in between two carts. She landed a punch in one person's gut and then kicked one hopefully in a place you wouldn't want to be kicked. There was a groan and Rebecca flipped on person over her shoulders. She looked around ready for anything and then noticed she just took out Mr. Thomas. She bit her lip, "Sorry." He groaned and then sat up, "Good job. Now, wheres the rest of your class?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Jacob got up when he heard a groan and Mr. Thomas's voice. He walked down to the main ring where everybody was. "Rebecca?" He asked into his comm unit. A little bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Rebecca pressed her comms unit and laughed, "Yeah, You might want to come over to in between the cotton candy cart and the pizza cart. I'm here with Mr. Thomas. We lost all our class. The mole has to have them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next