RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:00 pm

Jacob felt the yank on his arm. Figuring it was Rebecca he followed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:03 pm

Rebecca pulled him through the exit and back towards another less cool hideout in the woods, it was just a tiny cottage-type house.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:06 pm

Jacob smiled at the small house. He had lived in one kind of like it with his family for a year when he was five.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:07 pm

Rebecca came into view slowly, she smiled sofly, "Hello Jacob. I told you I would be back."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:10 pm

"I know..." Jacob lied smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:11 pm

Rebecca smiled and pulled Jacob towards the house as best as she could. He was all brawn, it was like trying to move a thousand pound boulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:15 pm

Jacob noticed she was having a hard time so he just walked over to the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:17 pm

"Thanks." Rebecca breathed and wiped her brow. She walked over to the cottage and went inside, it was like the Tech. tree in the treehouse camp. She sat down in a swivel chair and spun once before rolling up to a laptop.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:18 pm

Jacob sighed and leaned up against the door frame as she worked on the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:22 pm

Rebecca pulled up the bug that was in the teacher's lounge. She saw Mr. Thomas and Ms. Black both talking and brought up the audio.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Jacob went over to the chair she was sitting in so he could listen closer. He placed his hand on the backrest and listened over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Rebecca turned up the volume a couple notches. Ms. Black was speaking.
'I can't believe this.'
'What? The fact that we made this entire plot just for the benifit of the spy community?'
'Well, just look at what we have done to poor Rebecca. She's a mess according to Olivia.'
'Jacob seems to like the thrill of not knowing who he has a chance to kill next.'
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:25 pm

Jacob shook his head. "I do not... Do I?" He asked Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:27 pm

Rebecca lied, "No, keep listening."
It was Ms. Black's turn to speak now. 'Sometimes.'
'We did this for their benifit too, they were meant to be partners before they were even thought of.'
'Yes, I guess it helps the bonding a bit. Trusting too.'
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Jacob nodded. So it was a fake... he thought gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:31 pm

Rebecca looked at Jacob, her green eyes glistened with tears. "I can't believe this. Are you a fake too?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:34 pm

"What? No!" Jacob said telling the truth, of what he knew.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:36 pm

Rebecca gritted her teeth, "I don't believe you. James was right." She got out of the chair and pushed away from the table.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:43 pm

"Rebecca... I'm not lying. I swear I didn't know anything about this." Jacob said in a quiet voice. "I swear on my life."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:44 pm

"I don't believe you." Rebecca said again tears rolling down her cheeks. She put her bag on her back and tried to push Jacob out of the way. She still wasn't strong enough to even move him a centimeter.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:46 pm

Jacob placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "I know I can't change your mind. I'll miss you..." He whispered his eye's glistening with small tears. He didn't remember the last time he had cried.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:47 pm

Rebecca wouldn't look at him, the only thing that she was thinking about was what James had said about Jacob never saying he liked her, or barely touching her. It was more of friendly things, nothing that would ever give her any indication that he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:50 pm

Jacob's lips passed her cheek gently and then he backed away. "I love you. And don't want you to leave..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Rebecca could almost swear her heart had stopped for that split second. She blushed and looked down, "I don't want to leave either... and, I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:54 pm

Jacob looked over at her. "You're not?" He asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next