RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Violet raised her eyebrows, "You're lieing. You weren't looking me in the eyes. Trust me Jacob, I can break you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Jacob blushed. "Yeah. I kind of due. Maybe It's just because I'm crazy in the brain right now..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:45 pm

"What do you mean?" Violet asked looking at him with concerned eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:48 pm

"You know how I blacked out?... Maybe my brain's a little short circuted at the moment." Jacob said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Violet couldn't help but laugh, "Short circuted?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:52 pm

"Yeah. Not thinking straight." Jaco said sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Violet laughed, "I know. Why don't you let me drive for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:57 pm

"Ok." Jacob said reluctantly getting up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Violet slid into the driver's seat and buckled her seatbelt, "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Jacob smiled. His stomach was a bit upset. He strapped in and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Violet immediantly floored it and the car went up to one hundred MPH.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Jake groaned leaning against the window.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Violet sped up to one fifty and then two hundred.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Jacob felt queasy but held the upchuck down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Violet noticed Jacob's green look and she slowly back down to One hundred.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Jacob whispered. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Violet nodded, "You look like you're about to upchuck."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:27 pm

He nodded wiping a bit of sweat off of his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:28 pm

"Jacob... You don't look so good..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:31 pm

"I'm fine." Jacob insisted smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:34 pm

"Okay..." Violet said warily, She didn't think he was but she just nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:36 pm

Jacob quickly felt better after that moment. "I think I'm better." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 pm

(PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28