RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:40 pm

Violet flew back at the seat and gasped.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Jacob slowed down a bit. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Violet nodded, "Uh... thanks."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:21 pm

"Vi' what's the matter?" Jacob asked looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:23 pm

"Nothing..." Violet said looking at her spy watch that she had taken from the mall.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:26 pm

"You're lying. Please tell me." Jacob said biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Violet shook her head, "It's nothing Jacob. I'm perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Jacob bit his lip harder and looked back out at the road.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:32 pm

"You're bleeding." Violet pointed out looking at his lip.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Jacob felt it and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:35 pm

Violet groaned softly and then took a tissue. She wiped his lip off and shook her head, "Good grief."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:36 pm

Jacob pursed his lips and then sighed softer.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Violet looked at him with caring eyes and tried to smile, "What's wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:40 pm

"Nothing." Jacob lied and slowed down a bit more so he could enjoy the scenery of the italian wine fields.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:41 pm

"You know, This senery reminds me of the stories of the Greek gods, They believe there was a wine god named Dinyosus." Violet said looking out of the car window.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:43 pm

"Mmm..." Jacob said smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Violet sighed and then asked to see if Jacob was paying attention, "I sometimes wish my hair was brown. What do you think about that?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Jacob shrugged not really paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:50 pm

"Do you think I should become a boy?" Violet asked, getting angry that Jacob was paying attention, this question should snap him out of whatever he was in.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:51 pm

"What?!" Jacob asked turning and looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:53 pm

"Finally a reaction!!" Violet yelled throwing her hands up, "I was begining to think I could just about say anything without a reaction."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Jacob frowned. "Sorry..." He muttered and looked back at the road.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:56 pm

"But seriously, Do you think I should become a guy?" She asked a hint of saracasim and laughter in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:57 pm

"No." Jacob said plainly biting his raw lip.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:58 pm

"Stop." Violet pleaded looking at Jacob's raw lip, "I don't want it to bleed again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next