RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:23 am

Jacob bit the sides of his cheeks. He got up and walked over to the stairs. He ran up them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:25 am

Violet followed, "Jacob, I'm sorry... my anger got the best of me... I've been with you for two years, I am a little protective."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:26 am

"For two years, and you haven't said one single thing to me that has been positive since we got out." Jake muttered and went into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:28 am

Violet looked down at her feet, "I'm glad you're sister is still here."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:30 am

"Oh yeah, You're saying that because you just want me to be happy. But that's not going to cut it." Jacob said openeing the refrgerator and getting a bottle of water. He walked past Violet and to the front door. He opened it and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:31 am

Violet followed him and then ran in front of him. She stopped him with her hand and then said, "Fine, you know what? This is the first time I have seen you yet I have liked you these past two years we've been kidnapped? HAPPY ENOUGH?!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:34 am

Jacob was speechless. His mouth opened then closed. He dropped his head. "You wouldn't understand." He muttered quietly and pushed past her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:38 am

Violet stared dumbstruck. She shook her head and then sat down on a bench while stupid tears ran down her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:42 am

Jacob looked back and saw her crying. He furrowed his brow and walked back over to her and sat down. "I'm sorry. Just I'm still terrorized from everything that has happened for 2 years."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:49 am

"I'm not exactly the sane one either." Violet mumbled through tears.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:53 am

Jacob wiped a ear from her cheek. "No, But I'm the insane one." He said trying to make her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 am

It worked. Violet smiled and chuckled, "No you aren't."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:03 am

"I'll bet you money I wake up in a cold sweat tonight." Jacob laughed looking over at the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:04 am

"I don't need money." Violet said pulling out the bag of money.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:07 am

"Fine." Jacob hesitated. "What do you want?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:09 am

"Nothing." Violet said wiping her eyes and putting away the bag.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:11 am

Jacob shrugged. "I'm still saying I'm going to wake up in a cold sweat" he muttered. "Come on you need to eat something." He said looking at Violets white face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:13 am

"No, I'm Fi-" Violet started under her stomach interupted her with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:15 am

"Yeah, You're fine." Jacob said sarcastically and handed her the soda that he had only taken a sip out of. "That should hold you over until our American Food feast." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:16 am

Violet smiled and took a swig. It tasted so good on her dry throat. After two years of stale moldy bread and tainted water it was like she had never frank soda before.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 am

Jacob got up and offered a hand for her to help get up with.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:21 am

Violet took his hand and felt better, knowing he was here to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:24 am

Jacob nodded slowly. "We rest and eat tonight then we start trying to explore tomarrow." He whispered and opened the door to the house.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:26 am

Violet looked in to see that her uncle had dissapeared. She found the gun with a note saying, 'Use it wisely.' But no trace of her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:30 am

Jacob smiled lightly and left her alone in the room. He went into the kitchen and gathered all of the greasy,Fatty,Dairy foods he could find and piled them on the table for all of them to split.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next