RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~HARVEST MOON~

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Harvey
kyterlize
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:27 am

((Gah I'm sorry I have a lot going on maybe this weekend or something))

Dani laughed at herself, blushing again. "Thanks," she said, rolling her eyes with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:22 pm

(Yah, I realized that time didn't work for you when you didn't reply xD
The weekend sounds good!)

Jake smiled and slowly leaned in to gently kiss her lips. He gave her a small kiss and than pulled away, smiling.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:08 am

Dani smiled again, and her face didn't cool down. She hopped up and sat on the counter for something to do. "I wonder if we'll have any coustomers today," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:59 pm

((HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE! I'm feeling left out, so I'm gonna play another character))

Griffin walked in slowly, his guitar strapped on his back. "Hey, Dani. I need-" But he stopped short as he saw the two teens blood red. "Am I interrupting?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:51 pm

(OH, happy birthday, Pix!)

Jake was smiling and gazing in her eyes. When Griffin walked in, he quickly turned around and his cheeks turned slightly red. "No!" he practically yelled. "I mean... Come on in..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:14 am

Griffin chuckled quietly and grabbed a small tart. "Here you go." He said, putting it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:15 am

Dani's shoulders were about even to her eyes now, as she rapped her arms around herself as to hide the embarrassment. "Heh.." she breathed, then walked to the counter. "T-that all?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Jake smiled at her and winked quickly while Griffin had his back turned.

(When do you guys want to do the Marlin Dani Jake thing when Maggie knows what happens(sorry Harvs, it's a surprise)??)
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:16 pm

((Harvs just make Marlin come in when no one but Dani and Jake are here it's obvious but I'm too excited xDD sorsor Mist I couldn't hold it in and longer!))

Dani giggled quietly, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:21 pm

(LOL, but Harvs should tell us just before she can come in so we can do the thing first just as Marlin walks in!)
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:08 am

((Okay, lol GAAAHH EMMA LEE EMILY HARVY HARVS WHATEVER YOU'RE CALLED HURRY UP!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:49 pm

(Haha, Harvs get in here and give us "the signal" and I'll do what I need to than give you the signal to make Mar walk in! NOW GET ON!!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:44 pm

(Gawd!)

Griffin nodded and walked out.

[b]
Marlin walked out of Vesta's farm, sweat dripping down his face. 'I could visit Dani.' He thought. It wouldn't hurt that much just to see her. Walking over to the shop, he creaked open the door.[/b]
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:55 pm

((MISTY GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOOOO!!!)))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:34 pm

(GOING!!)

Jake looked down for a second and than looked up at Dani. He sat her down, and, before she could say anything, he pulled a chain with a ring on it from around his neck. Kneeling down, he looked up at Dani and took the ring off the chain. He opened his mouth to speak...

(HARVS!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Marlin walked into the shop hesitantly. "Hey, Dani, I-" but he broke off short as he saw Jake on kneeling and Dani blushing..
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Jake jumped up, throwing the ring into his pocket and turned to Marlin. "H-hey..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Marlin had spotted the glint of the diamond and narrowed his eyes. "I see I'm interrupting." Softening up his eyes, he looked at Dani. "Congrats..." He murmured before walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Dani would have run after MArlin, but, knowing it would break Jake's heart, she stood up and jumped into Jake's arms, and whispered into his ear, "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Jake was shaking and all he could spit out was, "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Dani kissed his cheek gently. "Don't be sorry, I love you, and that's all that matters." Again, Dani forced a giggle and smiled up at Jake.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Marlin walked over to the beach. The sky was a dark purple, and stars were spilled out on it's blanket. He reached down and picked up some sand in his hand, watching it as it slipped out of his grasp. "Just like how Dani ran away from me..." He murmured. Out of frustration, he chucked the rest into the roaring ocean. "Do you want me to be in pain?!" He cried out to the sky. "Is it my fate to be hated?!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Jake stepped back slightly, "But do you love him, too?"
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Dani looked to the ground, the back at Jake, her eyes glistening. "No.." she forced out, unsure if it was a lie or not. "I love you. And only you."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:51 pm

Marlin fell to his knees, and felt a cool palm rest upon his shoulder. Looking up, he saw Gustafa staring at him with a face full of sympathy. "Your day shall soon come." Gustafa's smooth voice spoke as he took Marlin's hand and led him back to his hut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~HARVEST MOON~
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next