RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)

Go down 
+2
Harvey
kyterlize
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:49 am

Fury ate a few more bites, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:00 am

Didn't I say I was going to make one? Oh well.

Name: Crystal McAllan
(if Pokemon) Species:
(if Trainer) First Pokemon: Pachirisu (is shiny okay?)
(if Trainer) Profession: Trainer -- Gym Badges
Dislikes: Waiting for things.
Personality: Very impatient, but normally friendly and generous. She is stubborn and dislikes losing, but loves her Pokemon.
Appearance: About five feet tall (tall for her age), with long, black hair and crystal blue eyes. Usually she wears crystal blue clothes.
Other: Do we have more than one Pokemon? Can we have legendaries?
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:06 pm

accepted!

(sry that took a long time... ive been super busy lately...)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:08 am

((Can I start RPing? I'm super-excited....

Can I also make someone to travel with my other character?

Name: Caradence Fisher
(if Pokemon) Species:
(if Trainer) First Pokemon: Croagunk
(if Trainer) Profession: Trainer -- Gym Badges
Likes: Foreign languages, Flying-types and Poison-types. And eating fish.
Dislikes: She has xerophobia (fear of dryness)
Personality: Obedient, she does what others say without delay. However, her short temper can be a problem. Caradence's brave attitude allows her to do a lot of things, but she often gets into things that aren't her business.
Appearance: Standing four feet ten inches high, she isn't that much shorter than Crystal. With dark brown eyes, she usually wears dark blue or purple clothes.
Other:))
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Name: Kevin
(if Pokemon) Species: Nope
(if Trainer) First Pokemon: Pikachuu
(if Trainer) Profession: (choose one) Trainer (gym badges); Trainer (just 4 fun); Coordinator (ribbons); Pokemon Stylist; Breeder; Ranger: Trainer
Dislikes: Haters, liars, bad guys, villians
Personality: Kevin is a smart and funny guy. He loves to catch pokemon and hang out with his friends.
Appearance: http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/movies/giratina_shami/dvd/pokemon_trainer_01.jpg
Other: Currently has a Pikachu and Cyndaquil
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:44 pm

awesome! u r both accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2