RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)

Go down 
+2
Harvey
kyterlize
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Okay, I won't do a plot, as long as we keep it fun.
Do things out of the random, guys!
That's what makes it fun!

I'll let you have pokemon from any season/league.

Okay, so we all luhv Pokemon right?
I'll let you be either a Pokemon or a trainer.
I'd prefer you to be one or the other, but if you want both, don't have your Pokemon charrie be your trainer charrie's Pokemon.... if that makes sense.....
Oh! Also, if you're a trainer please DON'T be a gym leader!

Heres the forum:

Name:
(if Pokemon) Species:
(if Trainer) First Pokemon:
(if Trainer) Profession: (choose one) Trainer (gym badges); Trainer (just 4 fun); Coordinator (ribbons); Pokemon Stylist; Breeder; Ranger
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Oh! And please TRY to keep it PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Name: Cleo
(if Pokemon) Species: Persian
Likes: Books, people, herbs, knowledge, and some spice in life.
Dislikes: Snobs, girly things, people who are idiots. (Lol I am bring really frank)
Personality: Very shy and caring, but can be spaztic around friends. Don't get her mad.
Appearance: Don't you know what a persian looks like? You don't? WELL LOOK IT UP!
Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) Ani053
Found on http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/ani053.gif
Other: Not my best forum.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Name: Lilia
(if Pokemon) Species: x
(if Trainer) First Pokemon: Eevee
(if Trainer) Profession: Trainer (just 4 fun) & Coordinator (ribbons)
Dislikes: boring stuff... & most ghost pokemon
Personality: Is a total girly-girl, but isn't afraid to get dirty every once in a while if it means a good adventure! Is pretty fearless
Appearance: (kindof like Dawn) Has jet-black hair which she mainly leaves down. She has emerald green eyes & usually wears short, pink dresses and a pink scarf around her neck (like Dawn!) with black sneakers.
Other: has been training on the road since she was 10. Her favorite Pokemon include a giraffarig (SP?), aipom that always sits on her shoulder, a rapidash, a ninetales, and her Eevee is now a flareon. Throughout her 4 years of training, she has developed the unique skill to talk to pokemon. Although, this did take toll on her human socialness (i dont think thats a word... oh well u know what i mean)

Last edited by kyterlize on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:51 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Name: Fury
(if Pokemon) Species: Mankey!
Likes: Being the leader of things, most Pokemon that are Tom-Boyish, and being the boss of people.. xD
Dislikes: Girly-Girls, Pokemon that are bossy, not being in charge
Personality: Fury comes off like a rough and tumble kinda guy, he's quite tough and very strong. Fury is easily offended and easily angered, so watch out! Fury has another side, which is kinda nice. He's a lady's man, and is very funny and nice to be around.
Appearance: http://www.silalb.com/Giochi/Pokemon/Pokedex/images/mankey.gif
Other: Nope.. EXCEPT THANKS FOR MAKIN' THIS! And I LOVE MANKEY! xD
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:59 pm

ACCEPTED XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:00 am

(( Thanks. RP anyone? Beware, not very good at role playing Pokemon. Mankey was the Pokemon that helped me defeat Brock in Pokemon Yellow the video game.. Anyways.. XD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:03 am

Name: Tevye
Species: Lunatone
Dislikes: daytime, large amounts
Personality: Tevye is shy, secretive, but is friendly with ghost and dark pokémon and trainers.
Appearance: Tevye
Other:
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:03 am

(lol no worries XD im kinda a pokemon freak ik im a dork but i luv it lolz but im not like expecting every1 to b pokemon experts! ill rp!)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:04 am

accepted!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:04 am

(( Ok! Fury, and..?))
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:07 am

Lilia walked down the worn trail headed for Fortree City, the small town nestled in the treetops. Her aipom, Koru, perched on her shoulder with it' stail gripping her neck for support.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:08 am

(oh well i have Lilia... oh! let meh edit meh forum real fast....)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:09 am

(( Ok! ))

Fury was swinging from tree to tree, no real purpose, and spotted a girl.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:12 am

(ok i can now talk 2 Pokemon which makes things a heck of a lot easier!)

Lilia heard a faint rustling of the leaves but decided to ignore it
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:13 am

(( Niice. And yeah! xD))

Fury watched the girl intently, and swung onto another branch, getting closer.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:20 am

Lilia heard the rustling grow louder. Suddenly, a large growl shattered the silence and nearly knocked Koru off of her shoulder. She laughed as she realized it was her stomach. She sat down and pulled out a checkered blanket. She also produced some food from her backpack. She pulled the cap off of a small jar and handed it to Koru. She then released her pokemon and fed them as well.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:21 am

Fury didn't even flinch from the growl, and watched the girl feed her Pokemon. She wondered if anyone noticed.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:27 am

Lilia saw her rapidash curl her lips up in warning. She glanced behind her to where she had heard rustling. She thought she spotted a pokemon in that tree....
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:28 am

Fury saw that the girl was now looking at her. "Hmm.." Fury said, and swung up into a higher branch, but still near.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:30 am

Lilia knew she saw something that time. She grabbed one of her jars of poke-food and held it out. "Are you hungry?" she asked. "I wont catch you, I already have six with me. Come on out"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:32 am

Fury moved slowly from the tree, and down onto the ground. "You sure you won't catch me?" She asked, she was close to the food, but hesitant.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:36 am

"Promise!" She said with a warm, trustworthy smile. "And I don't break promisses!" she added.

(AAHHHH MUST.......... DO........... LAB WRITEUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i shall try 2 keep rping)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:37 am

Fury nodded slowly, and took a small bite of the Poke-Food, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:47 am

Lilia smiled as well, "Come on," she said gently. She handed the jar to Fury and walked the few steps back to her picnic. She plopped down and started eating again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)   Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon (AH STUPID COMPUTER WON'T LET ME PUT THE THINGIE OVER THE E!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next