RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights

Go down 
+11
Suburbia
Becca!
Harvey
Blank's Toucan
Otterwhisker
Mad MOAI
Jay
Jєt
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Ω ViolentSong Ω
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:43 pm

Dani: I noticed Violet's look, and looked away. I was reassured when Lillian gave me a quick look, saying that it was ok. I was releaved when Lillian told her mother to go.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Violet: "Fine..." I sighed and flew off.

Lillian: "here we are..." I looked at the overly sized den.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Dani: I almost sighed with relief when Violet left. " Big.." Was all I could think to say.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Lillian: "I know...it is..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Dani: I smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:39 am

((Okay ;) ))

Garjou couldn't find himself. He was laying on the ground in the woods. Which trees were around him? No idea. His eyes were closed, and he was tired. So tired. He hoped someone would come and get him. But for some reason he wasn't the slightest bit hungry... maybe he could hunt a couple of small things after he regained his strength?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Lillian: I wasn't used to Dani's Blue eyes, but I seemed to find them welcoming. "This place...big...big enough for everyone to have separate rooms!" I giggled. "I like the back...look at all the fox skins! fox and biso9n skin is the hardest to find and get! Well it shows how good Great, great uncle Shadowscar is at skinning animals!" I laid on a bear skin on the ground. The brown fur attaching itself into my silver white fur and blue armor.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Dazzel padded over to Dex. "Rise and shine." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Dex: I stood up and shook the leaves from my pelt, my wings spread out and stretched. "I smell something tasty...it smells like....hmmm...yum! That great feast Violet was telling me about in the spring!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Dazzel laughed. "Let's go then!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Dex: "Let me tell ya about em! It's the only time of year that we actually have cooked meat! Well...not cooked...it's jerky, seasoned with the finest nova dust and herbs, and dried over the fire. We have rare Starberries, and delicious, rare fruits! Each member of the royal family gathers and hunts! Every year we have every animal possibly hunted, every herb gathered, and every fruit plucked! Oh I never thought it would happen with the cursed zone! But it is!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Dazzel's eyes... well dazzled! "Sound delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Dex: I looked at the large rock used as a rock. "Hurry! Before it's gone!" I laughed and raced over and saved a spot for Dazzel with my wing.

57036: I was coming over to the den, very slowly.

Violet: I sent a feast and in return I wished I could have gotten something in return.

Shadowscar: I stood off in the distance. "I don't like picnics..." I growled.

Black Shadow: "Aw! C'mon bro! We're the royal family!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Dazzel smiled at her mate and walked over next to him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Dani: I smiled. " Yup."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Water. The first thing Garjou knew he needed to survive was water. If he remembered correctly, the forest was in the southwest corner of the territory, and the river ran through the middle. He needed to get to the river. Swiftly he took judgement of the shadow direction and sun position, navigating his way northeast towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:19 pm

((Jet-Black Sneasel, want to RP? That means, want to make our characters interact?

If anyone missed this, this is in the first-person [or wolf :D] view of Lawkyn.))

I watched stolidly as Roseclaw emerged from the den, but smiled when she looked at me. I closed my eyes and whined with pleasure as she paced up to me and licked my muzzle, and I affectionately returned the gesture by nuzzling her on her cheek. She whined back, and headed with me towards the forest.

It wasn't far now. The trees were just peeking out at us. But I could also scent something else... a wolf?

The scent was familiar. I broke into a run with Roseclaw at my tail. As I reached the dark blue wolf, I recognized him. "Garjou!"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Garjou slowed to a halt. "Lawkyn! Roseclaw!" He nosed Lawkyn on the shoulder. "How'd you find me? I was just going to the river."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:26 pm

"And then what?" Spark asked, but at the sound of his name, he turned. "Did they say Recluse and Spark?" he said, signaling with his tail the wolves who were choosing a group to fight Orochi.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:27 pm

"We were just coming back to the forest where we came from," I said excitedly. "My mate Roseclaw here -- she's going to have pups."

I looked ahead at Garjou as Roseclaw stepped forward and touched noses with Garjou in greeting. "Long time, no see, Garjou."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Garjou blinked swiftly. "Want to come to the river with me?" He told himself he was being a bit hasty with reintroductions.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Recluse: "Ha ha! Yup!" I smiled.

Dex: "Good huh?"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 pm

"I wonder what's up," Spark thought aloud. "Let's go." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:10 am

I saw Roseclaw nod, and I bobbed my head almost in unison. "Sure; the fish will do some good."

I began padding northeast to head to the channel of water, looking back for my mate and Garjou.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am

Garjou quickly caught up with Lawkyn. "We'll fish together. I've heard the fish are especially tasty right now... especially the trout."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: