RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:11 pm

Lunaro watched Fern stalk off angrily, and yawned. He padded over to Ran's den and smirked. "Hey, I'm sorry about Fern. She gets really stubborn.." The white male smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Ran sat up and shrugged. "I'm fine with her, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:42 am

Lunaro nodded. "Anything I can do for you?" he asked curtly, for he waned to be kind to the only other Artic Fox of his pack.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:59 am

Fern heard Lunaro say she's stubborn. She padded out and frowned. "Oh, so you called my stubborn!" She smirked. "Your what I call sensitive."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:31 am

(Hehehe.. I found Fern in french. >:-] This isn't it though.)
"Maudissez-vous! Fern! Ran is no better off than we are! If you just scare everyone they won't respect you they'll only fear you! Which would you rather like to be? The fear and Hatred or the Kindness and Respect?" Lunaro snapped, stamping his front paws hard in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:27 pm

"Nothing really," Ran replied. "I just need some rest." And with that, she curled up again.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Lunaro nodded, and padded away as she curled up in the den.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Fern growled. "I don't need a pack full of your addtutude(sp)! Just keep youir mouth shut!" sHE SPAT. "What a fox dung Furball!" She muttered, leaving.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:58 pm

((Correct spelling is "attitude."))

Ran flinched slightly but showed no other response to Fern's yelling.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:33 am

Skye was about yards away when she heard yelling. She decided it was safest to ignore it and kept hunting. She dropped her nose to the damp, fallen-leaf forrest floor and sniffed. Was that a mouse?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:03 am

Lunaro thought back to his time with the wolves, and how they hissed like snakes. He felt his tounge lash inside his mouth, and stalked back to his den.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:31 am

Fern walked into her den, cursing Lunaro. "Hopefully he learns to shut up!" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4