RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:57 pm

Fern stayed calm. "Oh well." She sighed, and started on again.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:01 am

Skye followed obediently
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:05 am

Fern arrived at camp and sighed. "Your den is over there." She explained, pointing.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 am

"thanks so much! if theres anything i can do let me know" skye said gratefully headed towards her new den
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:05 am

Ran, rather intimidated, only took a few steps before stopping. For a moment, she hesitated, then took a few steps sideways. She was still in the position of submission, but didn't whine anymore. Still, one could see the immense fear that she felt in her eyes. Finally, she walked forward, but avoid making eye contact with the strange fox.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:18 am

Lunaro searched the black pawed fox's face and found only fear. "Maudissez StarPack pour me laisser ici dans ce territoire…." he barked in French, and flicked his tail. "Come."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:18 am

Ran tilted her head slightly, not understanding. She still followed, perplexed. What was with this wolf? He had a weird way of talking. Was it the language of the humans...?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 am

(Ever heard of a french fox? XDXDXD)

Lunaro slowed his pace so he was level with the foxette. "What is your name?" (LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:26 pm

"Ran," she barked shyly. Suddenly, she seemed to become braver. "That's spelled R-A-N, and my mother said it meant 'orchid.' It's NOT R-O-N, which is a guy's name."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Lunaro nodded. 'Ah, the orchid method." he chuckled. "I was born on the FullMoon tide."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Fern arrived at camp and stopped, noticing Lunaro with a strange fox. "What are you doing? Bringing a fox without perrmisson!" She growled, eyeing Ran. She flicked her tail and signed for Lunaro to leave. "Take Skye to her den." She murmered, keeping her stare steady at Ran.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:27 pm

=+~Akatsuki~+= wrote:
(Ever heard of a french fox? XDXDXD)

Lunaro slowed his pace so he was level with the foxette. "What is your name?" (LOL!)

((i believe a female fox is a vixen.... just sayin))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:50 pm

((He can call me that, it's fine.))

Ran froze in her tracks, lowering herself slightly. She tried not to make eye contact with Fern, and didn't say anything. Her orange fur stood out, and she tried to hide her mysterious black paw.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:02 am

((idc either it just caught my attention......))

Skye glanced over her shoulder to see Ran and Lunaro entering the camp. She flicked her right ear and white-tipped tail simultaniously. She had never noticed before but they seemed to always move in unison.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:47 am

Fern growled. "Who must you be?"She asked uncertainly. "THis pack doesn't allow any Fox, that-" She stopped. "Just answer my first questtion." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:27 pm

"Ran," she barked shortly, still frozen in the same position.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:42 am

Skye could sense a bit of tension and possibly upcoming drama. She twitched her nose and her whiskers swayed the slightest bit in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:55 am

Lunaro started to leave, but then walked back up beside Ran, and then pushed her lightly away from Fern. "Go on into the camp, Ran."
After the vixen started off, he stared back at Fern peircingly. (SP?)

(LOL I just can't say it without laughing coz' I keep thinking of the real vixen!)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 pm

(lol fer sure right???)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Fern hissed at Lunaro and stalked away, clearly in a bad mood. She lashed her tail and entered her den.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:59 pm

(rp anyone??)

Skye watched as Fern, clearly furious, stormed to her den. She thought it best to return to her den as well.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:11 pm

=+~Akatsuki~+= wrote:
peircingly. (SP?)

(("Piercingly" is the correct spelling.))

Ran felt herself be pushed and tumbled into her den, giving a backwards glance shyly at Lunaro. He was a rather intimidating one, at least to her. But she was almost never confident in the first place. Still, she thought it would be better to keep her distance, and curled up to rest, her tail covering her nose.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Skye noticed Ran and rethought her idea to go to her den. Shy sauntered over to Ran and plopped herself down right in front of her. "Hi! I'm Skye," she said happily
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Since Ran was tired, she hardly noticed Skye, and acknowledged the fox that had just sat down next to her by flicking her tail and giving a simple "Hi."
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:28 pm

Skye acknoweledged (SP?) the fact that Ran looked tired so she decided to go hunting. She stood up to leave and the slight breeze rippled through her fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next