RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:40 am

((Sorry, let me edit))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:29 am

((that's all right, you didn't do anything wrong. I was just saying, be careful not to godmode. It's one of the things that annoys me most.

Again, I'm saying you didn't do anything wrong.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:32 pm

((Kay, I thought you would think it was to vulgar))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:08 am

((All right. Is Sen going to react to the amber-eyed wolf's attempt to bite his shoulder? It's pretty much the whole reason this RP is slowed down...))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:14 am

((Got it))

Sen gasped in pain, releasing his grip on the amber-eyed wolf. He fell down, cursing the wolf while doing so.

Last edited by Dragon Suburbia on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 pm

((WHAT do I do? D:))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:07 pm

((Fight the wolf that attacked you one or two pages ago, silly! If you don't want to get confused, I suggest you come on more often.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:51 pm

((All right, since you last reacted, I'll cause this wolf to do something. Sorry.))

The brown-eyed wolf jumped back, attempting to bite Khamyr on the shoulder. He growled fiercely, his eyes burning with blind anger.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:30 pm

((Fine ;D ))

Khamyr attempted to dodge, but as he steadied a small trickle of blood came down from his shoulder. "Leave," he said calmly, circling the wolf and baring his fangs. "Or I'll send you away... to nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:02 am

The wolf showed no signs of submission. Not only did he have no name, but he also had no humility. Again, he lunged at Khamyr's right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Khamyr was once again injured. The blood came faster, and he furiously leaped for the enemy wolf, claws forwards. The only part that was near the wolf was the claws, and he ferociously attempted to tear at its face.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:37 pm

The wolf yelped as a scar was thrown across its left eye. Eyes blazing, he leaped at Khamyr's neck, hoping to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Khamyr cringed, ducked and rolled, but still got a cut on his other shoulder. As the other wolf landed, he shot up, aiming for its belly with his jaws open and ready to tear.

"You will attack no more."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 pm

The other wolf let out its last howl of pain.

With that, its amber-eyed companion whirled around and fled, his tail between his legs in submission.

Raven quietly emerged from her den, her tail protective against her large belly. "Are they gone?"

----

Cloudscar glared at the one who returned. "You fled? And the other was killed?" He lowered his voice and mumbled to himself, looking away, "Weak band of wolves, they are."

Then he threw his head to the side. "Just go. I will hear no more."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:02 pm

"Yeah, they're gone," Sen assured Raven.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:14 pm

Khamyr nodded. "I killed one. He was being too feisty for my taste, and I'm sure you'd agree. I never kill without a good reason." He turned his head and flicked his ears forwards to point. "Can someone get me some wet moss so I can clean my muzzle?"--which at closer inspection was matted with a thin layer of blood.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Raven sighed. "Good." She immediately turned her attention to her mate. "I'll be right back. I know we live next to a river, and these trees --" She reared up and tore something off of a nearby trunk -- "Are practically covered with moss." The black wolf turned around and faced the others with moss dangling from her jaws. "I'll be right back," she said through the thing she was carrying, and ran off to the river.

As the gentle rush of a nearby stream reached her ears, she bent down and dipped the moss in the water, speeding as fast as she could carry her heavy body back to camp. "Here." She dropped it in front of Khamyr, sitting down. It looked rather awkward for a queen of her size, but at least it was still remotely comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:03 am

Khamyr watched her leave and before he knew it she came back. "Thanks," he said, and moved himself into a laying-down position before nudging the moss with a paw. It moved slightly towards his muzzle and he touched his muzzle to it until the blood was gone. "Thanks again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2