RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves Empty
PostSubject: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Otherwise known as OOKI. :D Literally, the initials are "too big."

THIS RP IS SEMI-LITERATE!

The ancient wolf Koruki Iru, or just Iru for short, is believed to be the ancestor of all wolves. He watches over them from the stars in the sky, even at daytime. Sometimes, he sends omens and prophecies to promising wolves, and tells them vaguely of their future.

While you were sleeping last night, you received a prophecy. "Become one with nature... become one with the trees. You will be led to honor..."

You don't exactly know what this means. "Become one with nature? The trees?" What is that supposed to tell you?

Shrugging it off as just some crazy dream, you start to patrol your territory. But you don't notice that your paws are leading you to the very corner, and soon, you are out and lost!

But then, a she-wolf pads up to you. It is clear that she is expecting pups to come soon. "I am the beta of the Pack of Fallen Leaves. What is your business here?

Immediately, you realize what your dream meant. You say that you wish to become part of the pack.

The she-wolf hesitates for a moment. "All right. Since we're in need of members, I'll let you in."

Finally, you will follow your destiny.. but how?

There are many hostile packs these days. The Pack of Fallen Leaves will need all the help they can get to fight off each enemy that dares attack.

Will you be one to face your destiny and be led to honor?

RULES
1. No godmoding. This includes perfect characters. Everyone has flaws! But then again, everyone has strengths too... No perfectly imperfect characters, either.
2. No powerplaying.
3. Please make each post at least two sentences long. I expect good grammar and spelling.
4. THE ALPHA IS THE LEADER MALE, AND THE BETA IS THE LEADER FEMALE! You may be confused by this, but no, the beta is not the deputy. The deputy is a completely different rank.
5. Keep it PG.
6. Please make your form easy to read by making it look like this (it's only an example):

Section 1: Text, etc...

Section 2: Text, etc...

Section 3: Text, etc...

Yes, bolding and spaces are included.

Form:

Name:

Appearance: Please, at least two good sentences.

Personality: See above.

Desired Rank:

Other: Did you read the rules...? No need to answer the question here, just MAKE SURE YOU DO, OTHERWISE IT MAKES NO SENSE.

NOTE: By request, I have already reserved a spot as Alpha for Riolu.

ALLEGIANCES:

Alpha: [Riolu, needs form]

Beta: Raven [Shiny Gengar]

Deputy: WILL BE CHOSEN

Males: Sen [Nightmare Okami]

Females:

Pups:

Healer: WILL BE CHOSEN

Elders:

MY CHARACTER:

Name: Raven

Appearance: Raven is a long-furred wolf, her pelt being as black as a raven's feathers. Her eyes are a bright amber, and her tail is abnormally long. She is expecting pups, as mentioned in the introduction, so she is rather round. image here. It's blacked out because it hardly has anything to do with this RP.

Personality: Raven is rather timid, shying away from many things. Pretty much the only thing that she's brave against is intruders. The only main reason for her shyness is the fact that she wants to protect the little pups inside her. Even so, if she has to fight, she does so willingly and doesn't hold back, battling as fiercely as a bear. Usually, she prefers to stick close to her mate.

Desired Rank: ...

Other: OF COURSE.

DEPUTY AND HEALER GUIDES

Deputy:

:) = Noticed your interest

:) :) = Convinced

:) :) :) = Considering

:) :) :) :) = Planning to ask

:) :) :) :) :) = You're it

Healer:

;) = Noticed your interest

;) ;) = Convinced

;) ;) ;) = Considering

;) ;) ;) ;) = Planning to ask

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) = You're it

Last edited by Shiny Gengar on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Khamyr - His real name is a secret.....   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Name: He calls himself Khamyr, but no one knows his real name.

Appearance: Khamyr's pelt is a wan, white color with a tint of gray in it. His eyes are brown, also with a shade in the middle of green, yellow and gray. Beneath the long fur on his chest is an odd mark....

Personality: Khamyr is loyal and confident. He likes to fight, but doesn't do so without being told to by his conscience (otherwise known as "common sense"). The rest of his personality is hidden and unknown.

Desired Rank: ?

Other: Pic -- DO NOT try to guess who he is.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Aaccepteeed~

Well, no one but Raven knows his real name.

I wish we could RP soon... maybe we can start for now?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Name: Sen

Appearance: Sen is a ghost white wolf with grey markings. He has no iris, just white due to a birth defect. He will usually have a bruise or two, somewhere on him. he has a japanese character (letter) on his underbelly, saying 'love' on the bottm, but he doesn't know that.

Personality: Sen likes to listento his fellow packmates.he has a tendancyto sigh a lot, just out of habit. He likes to eep secrets from everyone, because he doesn't like people talking about him. basically, he doesn't want to be popular.

Desired Rank: he's fine just the wayhe is

Other: since there was no "secret word"... MESA READ THE RULEZ!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:19 am

((YAY! BLANK EYES!

In. :D

Secret words are kind of boring since you can just look at another person's form to see it.

Time to start the RP, or do we need more members?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:28 am

((I'm not to decide, i guess we can rp... you start))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am

((All right. Riolu said she agrees...))

Raven lifted her head cautiously, shifting in her soft nest. She swiveled her ears a few times, then turned to Khamyr. "There's someone outside."

Thinking it was an intruder, she leaped up, but all there was was a rabbit. It was startled and began to flee, but Raven noticed instantly, and the black-furred wolf chased it tenaciously. Just before it jumped into its hole, she caught it in her claws and brought it back to her mate's side, waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:38 am

Khamyr lifted his head and blinked sleepily. He wasn't the kind who said "five more minutes." Immediately he stood on his paws, shaking his head. "You can have it. I'm not hungry."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:44 am

Sen woke up silently, seeing Raven and Khamyr. He was a little strange to him, Khamyr, but he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:52 am

"Thanks," Raven said, nodding. She began to devour her prey, when she heard something else.

"What is going on these days?" She murmured. "Probably just another rogue."

In the shadows, a dark wolf crept, but as soon as it came, it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:57 am

Sen sighed, noticing the dark shilouette in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:09 am

Khamyr whirled his head around and faced the direction of the noise, ears forwards and glaring. When the sound stopped, he turned and the suspicion disappeared from his eyes. "I'd hunt but then I'd leave you two in danger of whatever that was. When we're out an about, I'll get some quick breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:15 am

The air was warm, showing that springtime was present. And that meant pups soon. But it didn't calm Raven.

"It smelled like an enemy," The black she-wolf growled, ready to protect her unborn pups. She bristled, then said, "We need to make sure we mark the borders. It might just not have known."

There was an eagle flying ahead, but Raven was sure it was in no way associated with the attack.

Meanwhile, the strange wolf was racing back to his master. He thought with a mischievous glint in his eyes, Looks like I've found good prey. Master will love it... the fat one is for him, though... He just wanted to get home. But then again, if we wait longer, we'll have puppies to eat, also... how delicious... what to do...
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:29 am

Khamyr the enigmatic wolf scented the air. "I don't know where he's from, but he'll take a beating if he tries to attack. I think I've memorized his background scent so that even if others from hsi pack attack, there won't be a chance on his victory."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:30 am

Sen laid down again, enjoying the warm air enter his fur. He went back to pup memories, when he hadn't been in the pack he is now. He sighed again, wanting to drift off into sleep but he couldn't.

((My keyboard doesn't want to press certain buttons sometimes, like the space bar, so you have to headesk it.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:39 am

((That's fine... Thanks for letting me know.))

"If he has a pack," Raven growled irritably. "Let's make sure we keep an eye out for him."

----

Meanwhile, the wolf was sitting in front of a large, dark figure.

"I've found a few wolves in the forest that would make a good target... one's having pups. Should we wait or attack now?"

"Here's what we'll do." A huge, muscular, gray-furred wolf padded out in front of the black one, making him seem like a pup. He had streaks of white on his pelt. "We send out a small group to weaken them. But make sure not to alarm the female. And then we attack after she gives birth. Okay?"

The darker wolf nodded. "All right, Cloudscar. I'll send two wolves over immediately."

He sauntered off back into the corridor.

----

Raven could smell the scent still there, and now there were barks in the distance. "More are coming!" She said, dashing into the burrow in the side of the slope where she hid. There, she curled up and wrapped her tail around her swollen belly.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:43 am

"They won't reach you," growled Khamyr. A sound rumbled in his throat. At first it was a scratchy yell, and then the howling sound rumbled out across the land. It was a sign of threat that said, "stay away or else."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:55 am

But the wolves kept coming. Luckily, there were only two as they burst into camp. They were both gray with hints of brown, but one had amber eyes and the other, brown.

The brown-eyed one tried to tackle Khamyr as the amber one attempted to bite Sen on the shoulder. But they didn't notice that Raven wasn't there. The black wolf hadn't told them about it.

---

"I've sent them out," the black wolf said to Cloudscar.

"Good," the big wolf replied. He then chuckled, "I'll be the next Kouru Iru..." After calming down, he looked seriously at the black wolf. "You've worked hard enough to deserve a name. From now on, you're Coal."

Coal bowed his head and left, back to his position guarding the large cave.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:05 am

Khamyr lunged at the brown wolf and attempted to slash at it with his right-front paw. His ears were straight up and his fangs were bared in a furious snarl.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Sen ran out and went infront of Raven, making sure no one would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:24 pm

((Raven is hidden in a burrow.))

"Get away, you'll reveal my location!" Raven whispered.

As the amber-eyed wolf followed Sen, Raven just hardly avoided getting seen. Luckily her pelt was black...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:35 pm

"Sorry," Sen said quickly, running way and starting to fight the intruders.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 pm

The amber one jumped back in pain, but aimed a bite at Sen's flank.

Meanwhile, Raven curled up, afraid. She took deep, silent breaths to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Sen stuck his claws into the amber wolf. "You don't ever come here again, ever. You got that?" He said seriously, loosening his grip and ready to pull out.

Last edited by Nightmare Suburbia on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:32 am

The amber-eyed wolf yelped in pain, attempting to bite Sen's shoulder to release his grip.

((Careful, Suburbia!

Do something already, Riolu D:))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves   The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ominous Omen of Kouru Iru -- The Pack of Fallen Leaves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next