RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:54 pm

"Mkay." Lilliana said, feeling a little light-headed. She got up and wobbled a bit on her feet, leaning on Ben for support she said, "Let's go... I'm sorry about this... I should've known that it was a trap... I mean the hounds first and then... Listen I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:01 pm

Ben shook his head "It wasn't your fault, we just wanted to have a little fun. I should have noticed the Driad had Kronos's mark branded on it now that I think about it" Ben said as he and Lilliana walked slowley towards The Big House. They arrived just in time to see Chiron winning a game of Pinnochole. (SP?) "Chiron, Me and Lilliana need to talk to you privately" Ben said looking over at Dionysus.

"Oh, sure Ben!" Chiron said clopping down the steps and onto the yard in his full Centaur form.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:03 pm

"Thanks Chiron." Lilliana said, "Now that I think about it Ben, I didn't notice that either." She smiled weekly and wiped some blood off her arms.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:11 pm

"Me and Lillian went out to see if we could get some better climbing in and we got attacked by multiple creatures of Kronos's Army, like a Minoutaur and a Hellhound" Ben explained to Chiron

"You did a good thing coming to me. I fear it is time..." Chron said gravely "Ben I need you to go on a quest. It is one that a child of the Big Three has to do. Please go consult the Oracle"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Lilliana gulped and thought, "I can't go on a quest... But... Ben needs someone to go with him... no doubt the Oracle will pick me... Crud." She smiled weekly and said, "Go on Ben."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Ben walked up into the dusty old attic he looked across the room and saw the old unwrapped mummy "Er- Ummm Chiron sent me up here to get a prophecy."
"You and your friend will go and do five tasks that no one has done
A son of the god of the underworld you will meet
A god will turn and try to destroy
Then the thing you find will help strengthen a side."

The Oracal stopped and fell in the deep trance of sleep again. Ben tried to figure out what the lines ment as he walked through the house and emerged out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Lilliana stood outside nerviously, "Ben... What did it say?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:39 pm

"You and your friend will go and do five tasks that no one has done
A son of the god of the underworld you will meet
A god will turn and try to destroy
Then the thing you find will help strengthen a side." Ben said remembering all of the lines
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Lilliana gulped, "Who is your friend? Obvisouly you will meet the son of the Underworld, One of them will turn on you and try to detroy you. And the last part I don't understand." Lilliana said peicing everything together, "Sometimes... I think Athena is my real mother because I am not a very good hunter..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:45 pm

"I think it means you... I don't have an other friends at this camp..." Ben replied "Five Tasks... Hmmm I wonder if they'll be like Hercules's 12 Labours?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:48 pm

(Hehe, I read about that when you mentioned it! LOL, I thought it might come up...)

Lilliana thought, "Five tasks... Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:53 pm

((LOL I'm always going to look for new things in Greek Mythology!))

"Chiron, this sound right?" Ben asked looking at the Centaur

"I don't know, but I think Lilliana should come with you..." Chiron stated "You go tonight, Argus will drive you as far as Manhatten"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Lilliana gulped, "Me... Chiron... Was the oracle talking about me... I don't think I should..." Lilliana started to freak out, she loved adventures... but when it came to Ben... well... she didn't want to put him in danger which she had already donw twice today. She secretly had a small crush on him and it was going to be hard to be on a quest with him, exspecialy when the Oracle's prophecy sounded so, dark.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:03 pm

"If Ben doesn't have any other friends then I'm afraid so Lilliana" Chiron said looking a Lilliana.

"Anyway I want you to come with me" Ben said blushing faintly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Lilliana gulped again, "Okay..." She couldn't stand Chiron's piercing gaze, it was killing her. She smiled as best as she could and then said barely above a whisper, "I'll go get ready..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Ben ran after her and stopped her, "What's the matter? If you don't want to come I'm sure I can convince Chiron that you're not the one that the prophecy was talking about." Ben said stepping in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:12 pm

"Nothing..." Lilliana said to quickly to be a good lie. She stood there looking at Ben and then decided that no one else would be better than her to help him on the quest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:15 pm

"I've known you long enough to tell that you are lying. What is it?" Ben said worried that something was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:18 pm

Lilliana pursed her lips, "It's nothing Ben..." She pushed by him and then a bolt of lightning landed in front of her...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Ben backed away "Zeus?!" Ben questioned looking up at the sky. "Did I say something?! He always knew Zeus had a grudge against Posiden for having a child.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:26 pm

"I have no idea.." Lilliana said completly puzzled. She stepped closer to Ben and then another bolt came down. She jumped back but nothing happened. She looked at Ben, "Somethings definitly wrong if I can't be near you..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Ben backed away about three yards away. "I don't think we should be close to each other for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:36 pm

"Neither do I..." Lilliana said regretfully. She stepped closer to Ben and kissed him on the cheek quickly. She jumped back before a lightning bolt could stike again and ran to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Ben blushed and walked back to his cabin and packed. Pretty soon it was dinner-time. He walked to the mess hall with his bags. He hid them behind a pillar and walked to his lonely table where no one sat. He whispered "Coke Zero" and the glass filled up with the drink. He took a sip of the soda and also took a bit of the hamburger that he had gotten.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Lilliana smiled and packed a small bag. She carried it to dinner and put it behind the same pillar. She sat down and said, "Water." A glass of water appeared and she took a sip. She took a small bit of a hamburger but soon abondoned it. She took out a pen and a piece of paper and started to decifer the Prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next