RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:41 am

"And I swear on The River of Styx i'm not lying" Ben said smiling. As the thunder roared above them.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:42 am

"Shut up dad!" Lilliana said as she heard the thunder and as it started to rain she kissed Ben, full on.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:43 am

Ben was shocked he pulled away and they continued to walk in the rain as the ground became covered in dusty mud.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:45 am

Lilliana blushed and went ahead of Ben, not looking back and ashamed of herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:46 am

"Lilly, wait what's the matter?!" Ben asked running up to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 am

Lilliana didn't respond and just quickened her pace.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Ben slowed his pace and then walked behind her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Lilliana stuck her sword up, catching a swooping Furie. The furie fell and landed into front of them, Lilliana silently cursed under her breath and took the lightning bolt shield down. She would need power later. Lilliana grabbed Ben's hand and ran to the warehouse, where the underwould was.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:28 pm

"Lilliana, what's up with you?!" Ben gasped as she led him into the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Lillina pulled Ben toward a stack of boxes, where the portal was. "Get over here, shut up, and look as pale as possible, we just got past the Furie that protects the portal of the underworld. Next is ceberus."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Ben went pale as he saw an enormouse Cyclops crouching down to fit into the entrance to the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Lilliana nodded her head and pulled Ben into the portal. She made herself go pale and nodded at the cyclops when her stared at them. The cyclops turned and went through the door quickly past Ceberus. Lilliana stayed calm and walked threw next, getting past saftly and waiting for Ben.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Ben walked slowley by not wanting to alert the dog. Pretty soon he passed by without getting harmed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Lilliana's purple eyes gave her the appearance of death as she walked, more floated toward the edge of Tartarus. She slightly smiled and whispered in Ben's ear softly, "Think that your floating and I'll use some wind to help."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Ben started to float until they got to the edge of Tartarus. He looked over at a crooked tree where a cloaked figure was standing. "Erebus?" He hissed lightley.

"Yes, you must be the Demigods Tartarus foretold" Erebus said in a prophetic voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Lilliana bowed her head respectfully and floated toward Erebus, "Please tell us what we need to do..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:02 pm

((I'm making a list of all of the gaods that have helped them... I want all of them to help them once...))

"You will travel to the city of lights, slay the three Lion-eagles. Each possesing an element to try to kill you. Fire, Ice, and Earth. When you are finished with the task, you will meet me in the main countrie of our lifeline" Erebus droned and then dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:24 pm

(Okay...)

Lilliana nodded and said, "Gryphons... great..."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:27 pm

((Herro! I'm here with Hades people!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:12 pm

"Las Vegas..." Ben said knowing that another trip was on it's way.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Name (Full please): Jason Strotlet
Description:

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 Untitl10
Personality (No Unfolds please): Kind of contained, but a good leader when he tries
Parent (Or if you are a Greek creature Satyr, Tree Nymph, ETC): Undetermined
Other: Nuthin much...
Good Side or Bad?: Good

I will stay loyal to my side.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:54 pm

((Accepted! RP with Jess? My charrie at camp?))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:06 pm

(Sure! How does this work, do we just 'appear' in camp or do we have to be rescued and all that stuff?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:33 pm

((Your choice ^-^))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Lilliana smiled, "Yes! A trip! Come on!" She grabbed Ben's hand and started to pull it, but then she thought otherwise. "Hey," She whispered, "Let's leave from a secret exit my mother- I mean Artemis told me about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next