RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:08 am

Lilliana sighed and held her leg. She watched it stop bleeding and heal itself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:10 am

"Come on lets continue on... Unless if you want to get back to camp" Ben said splashing a little bit of water on the cut so it would fully heal.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:24 am

"Okay," Lilliana said getting up and starting to walk toward the center of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 am

Ben followed keeping his sword out in case more of Kronos's army attacked them again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 am

Ben followed keeping his sword out in case more of Kronos's army attacked them again.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 am

Lilliana grabbed her bow and strung an arrow on it ready for another attack. She sighed and swung up on another tree, making sure her back was against the trunk.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:36 am

Ben climbed up, slipping a few times because he was a lot better at doing things in the water. He went up to Lilliana and sat down on a branch.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:39 am

Lilliana leaned against the tree and closed her eyes. She breathed in and out slowly. "So... Are you sure you're ok?" She said, eyes still closed. Lilliana was more concerned about Ben than herself, they were after him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:52 am

"I'm fine, I just hate those dogs" Ben said his dark hair waving in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 pm

"Okay," Lilliana sighed and her blond hair sifted in the wind. She opened her eyes momentarily and saw a Dryiad motioning for them to follow. She noddeded and said, "Ben, There's a Dryiad behind you and it wants us to follow her. Come on." Lilliana leaped off the branch and landed with a soft thump on the grass. She stood there waiting for Ben.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Ben jumped down after her, He rolled away when he hit the groud like he did sometimes if he was in battle. It felt better on his inflamed muscles underneath the skin that didn't get healed by the bit of Ambrosia and water.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Lilliana started to follow the Dryiad until she realized she had no idea about where they were. She emerged on a road and imediantly turned to Ben, "It was a trap, Run." All of the sudden, a Cheraba leaped out and snapped close to Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Ben pulled the small paperweight trident out of his pocket and swung at the Cheraba, hitting it and making it burst into sand. Then a Hydra squirmed out from under a large Rhododendren (SP?) Bush.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Lilliana screamed, "Run Ben! They want you! Go!" She pushed him with all her might and then slashed the Hydra in half with her sword making it burst into sand. Lilliana gasped as she saw a Minotur leep (sp?) out of nowhere. "I thought these things stayed in Labyrinths!" She growled as she grabbed her sword and struck the minotur, but it only shattered. She fell to the ground as the minotur took a swipe at her. Lilliana grabbed her bow and an arrow and strung it on as fast as she could, but it was no use. The minotur picked her up and threw her down. Lilliana screamed and collided with a tree.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Ben yelled and ran at the Moinoutar with his sword stuck out. He struck it in it's chest plated chest but it didn't go all of the way through... Ben then tried at it's head. The sword struck it making him turn into a plume of sand. He the ran at the Hydra and stricked one of it's heads, But after a couple seconds later two more grew back in it's place. He lifted his sword to strick but one of the heads was to fast and knocked him into a tree. He rubbed his head dazily and then looked back at the blury Hydra. He stumbled up and the slowely collapsed to the ground... The whole world went black...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Lilliana went in and out of concisness (sp?). All she saw was Ben getting throw aganst the tree. She screamed, "No!" And then heard her mother's voice, "Get up. Ben needs you. I need you." She opened her eyes and a new celetrial bronze sword lay at her feet. It had a bow and arrows on the hilt and she grabbed it, stricking at the Hera and cutting off two of its heads. Lilliana cut of the last one before the others could grow back and it burst into sand. She turned toward Ben and picked him up with all her might. Lilliana ran into the forest and to the pond where she lay Ben beside it and gave him the last bit of her Ambrosia and some water, hoping he would be healed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:13 pm

Ben slowley woke up and mumbled "What happened?" He said slowley like he was just learning how to talk.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:16 pm

"The Hera, It... I'm not sure. But I need to get you back to camp." Lilliana said quickly. She picked Ben up again, ignoring her own bleeding head and arms. Lilliana started to run as fast as she could until shegot back to the main part of Camp.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:18 pm

"Lilliana, I'm fine I just need to get into my cabin" Ben smiled weakley remembering the small fresh saltwater pool. "Water is going to heal me better than anything."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 pm

"Fine, But I am still carrying you." Lilliana said stubbornly carrying Ben to his cabin. She set him down outside of it and said, "I am staying right here, Go in and heal yourself. I'll worry about myself later."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Ben walked in weakley and qwhen he got close to the small pool, he dove in and immeadiately felt better he soaked for Five minutes and then come out almost fully healed, and dry. He walked over to the seshell encrusted door and opened it. "Now we need to get to the storage and get you some Ambrosia Squares and a glass of Nectar"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Lilliana sighed and sat down waiting for Ben. When he emerged she jumped up and said, "I'm going with you- or not." She put her hand on her head and felt blood. Lilliana felt lightheaded and she colasped on the ground. Everything went black...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:39 pm

"Lilliana!" Ben picked her up like she had done to him and he ran as faast as he could over to the storage unit and grabbed a bottled Nectar uncapped it and gentely poured the Nectar into Lilliana's mouth and then made her swallow it by messaging her throat. He did this until the whole bottle was gone.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Lilliana's eyes fluttered open. She could feel her head being healed but she still had a pounding headache. "Ben, what happened?" She asked slowly, "Are you okay? I'm fine, so don't... worry."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:49 pm

"Yeah, when I came out of my cabin you blacked out" Ben said with a worried look on your face. "I think we need to talk to Chiron, He told me to come talk to me if I ever get attacked again"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next