RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:16 pm

Marina smiled and joined. She threw a wet rosepetal ball at Ralu.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:18 pm

Ralu laughed and threw another at her.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 pm

((I added the plot...read it!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 pm

Marina shook her pelt spalshing wet rosepetals and crstal clear drops of water everywhere. She waited 'till Ralu turned and threw anothr ball. Her small smile turned to a gleam.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 pm

Ralu listened to the moon.He leapt out of the water and sat down by Marina."There are eight days left in the world...and I have to find a mate before then...or the world will end..this pack will travel alot,gaining the things also needed to protect the pack.."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 pm

Marina looked at him. She swished her tail silently. "I don't know how to help...." She said, turning her gaze to the moon.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:28 pm

"I just am warning you...."RAlu said,gazing at the darkening sky.
"I..I can't fall in love.."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:29 pm

Marina nodded, not quiet getting his point. "What do you mean?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:31 pm

Ralu understood."I don't want to fall in love..I have...it is heartbreak just waiting to happen.."
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:32 pm

((Thread closing:Reason:Lack of members.If you are still interested in Time Eight,please join my other Role-play.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 pm

Marina got his point now. "I have a hard time too, I guess." She admitted. "My other pack leader banned me from finding one, and I never found out why." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:36 pm

"Maybe..they just never found love and were upset about it?"RAlu guessed.
((Marina has been transferred.Please continue the role-play on Blood lake,title is about to change.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Name: Larka
power: sky, water, darkness, ice
looks: White fur with black paws, tail, and muzzle. blue eyes
additude: larka is very outgoing and dangarous. she gets into many fights, because she is an emo/goth wolf. larka will take orders from no one unless it is the alpha. she doesn't care what others think of her. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Larka turned to leave. midnight, the beta, had always been so ANNOYING. "shut up, midnight" larka growled, lashing her tail. "Why? am i bothering you larka?" his black fur ruffled in the breeze, and he turned his soft gaze to larka. " Larka, you've been a great friend and all...." he paused looking at her. "What is it midnight? this is 60 seconds of my life i'll never get back." she clenched her jaw, and looked at midnight. ".....I think we should be more than friends" his green eyes fluttered open. Larka stared at him endlessly. " Midnight, i know you like me. i always had. but... i can't fall in love agin. Because love will break your heart in the end." Larka tilted her head and looked past him into the trees. "Larka, i know the people you loved died. your mom.... well i know what you mean. my mother died too. but that doesn't stop me from loving you." he raised his head and yelped. larka frowned and looked at the ground. "Midnight, death is like twilight. everything getting darker, getting gray. there was this time, i was in the battlefield and there were bodies everywhere. They were draining the color from the world, bleeding it to the ground." midnight met her gaze. " things are never the same once you come to meet death. but it doesn't always seem that dark. larka, you burn like a candle in the dark. all your life, people are going to see that, even from far away, they are going to come to you. they are going to want to add your light to theirs. and every night ends, its morning and the sun comes up." he looked at larka, seeing threw her eyes. "Midnight.....oh" tears filled larka's eyes with sorrow. "It's ok larka, your mother and sisters are watching over you this very moment. just look up to the stars, and they'll see you" larka put her muzzle to midnight's. "But i could have saved them... i could have, and they would've been here, here to be alive agin. here to see all the bright stars in the night, and howl to the moon. midnight, thats what being alive is part of." her eyes closed. and she was silent. larka's eyes fluttered back open, and they both walked into the dark forest together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack   Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Eight Pack-Book 1-The start of the Pack
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2