RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite

Go down 
+5
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Suburbia
Becca!
Jay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Runa snickered and continued to read. She was soon so engrossed in the book that nothing else mattered.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Raven smiled and put her bookmark in the page and went over to brush Hava who was sitting in the corner chewing on an Elk leg she had read out of a book. She pet him the soft brownish white fur wavering through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:44 pm

Runa suddenly remembered Gwin and she looked up from her book, "Where's Gwin?!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Raven gulped "I'm sure she'll turn up, she probably just ran away into the forest"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:49 pm

Runa started to panick... "What if someone finds her... What if they hurt her..." All of the sudden there was a knock on the door...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:55 pm

"I'm sure she's fine, If you read all of Inkheart she can escape really easily" Raven said remembering how Gwin had escaped through Capricorns defenses.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:00 pm

"Okay..." Runa said warily. There was another knock on the door, louder this time...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:04 pm

((It seems like you have a plot for it so Runa can open the door...))

Raven ignored it and went back over to Hava and let him love-bite her arm.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:07 pm

(Yes... But Dustfinger is in this book... Correct. I mean he is one of the Author's origonal characters.)

Runa got up and walked over to the door on her crutches. She opened it a crack and said, "Who is it?"

A booming voice replied, "The royal Guard! Let us in!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:14 pm

((Yep!)) ((And I'm going to make this before 'Inkheart by Cornelia')

Raven gulped "What do you want?!" Raven hissed looking at what looked like Fire Raisers.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:17 pm

(Okay! Thanks!)

One of them stepped up and said, "Hello, my name is Dustfinger."

Runa gulped and stumbled back.

Dustfinger's eyebrows raised, "What? I got a bath about a week ago..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:21 pm

"Wait Dustfnger?! Aren't you running away from the Royal Guard of Capricorn?" Raven asked surprised.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:24 pm

"Can't you shut up?" Dustfinger hissed. "This is a disguse. I have been watching all of you... You're definitly not from around here and plus you stole Gwin..."

Lilliana shook her head, "Listen I found Gwin. She ran away..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:26 pm

"Oh, sorry. No were from distant lands..." Raven said notwanting him to learn their secret even though she trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:28 pm

"Listen, I saw you... well at least her..." Dustfinger said pointing a dirty finger at Runa. "She did some magicallly thingie and made some weird bed appear. Explain."

Runa gulped and looked at Raven as if to say, "Help!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:31 pm

"Erm- Well you might not beleive this but we can read things out of books" Raven said strangely.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Dustfinger laughed, "Yeah right!"

Runa smiled, "Raven in my backpack is the origonal InkHeart grab it please."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Raven grabbed the book and handed it to Runa. "Watch."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Runa cleared her voice and then flipped through the pages. She found the part that told about all of them talking and then said, "Look Dustfinger." She turned the book toward him and it said, "Runa then showed Dustfinger, Inkheart""

Dustfinger gulped, "WOW."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:49 pm

"I told ya!" Raven said here she said taking out the book on food and read out a plate of mashed patatoes. "Try 'em!" She said handing them to Dustfinger.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Dustfinger stared at the potatoes, "Um..." He stuck his finger in them and brought it back up licking it.

Runa laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:52 pm

"You stick with us we can give you food and protection" Raven said looking at the rough man.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Dustfinger nodded, "Okay... You have yourself a partner."

Runa smiled and then said, "Where's Gwin?"

All of the sudden Gwin sprung up and settled herself on Runa's sholders.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:58 pm

"I think we should go somewhere a little more safe" Raven said "Incase if real gaurds come."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:00 pm

"Yes.." Runa agreed.

"Follow me." Dustfinger said, "Clean up everything and I'll return your key."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite   ~* Ink *~  (An Inkheart RP)   Part 1 - Surprise    Semi-Elite - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~* Ink *~ (An Inkheart RP) Part 1 - Surprise Semi-Elite
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: