RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?

Go down 
+2
Mistyy
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

.:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:46 pm

(Okay! That will be Brandon.)

Brandon gasped. "That's... me...." He gaped.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:52 pm

(LOL! Aha!)

Mai's eyes widened and she glared at him, hiding her screen. "Prove it! Who am I?!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:55 pm

"Misteeh *Mistle Toe*" He said, still gaping like a fish.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Mai glared, "What?!?!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:08 pm

He stared wide-eyes at his computer, still gaping and unable to answer. "I-I.... don't know what to say..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:16 pm

Mai started typing, and sent him a PM that said, "How on earth are you... HIM?!" she glared at him and sent it.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:18 pm

He rolled his eyes. "I just am. I joined a year ago. HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU... HER?" He retorted, and pressed "send".
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:24 pm

Mai clenched her fists, "Atleast I'm not some stuck-up football player! And I joined 3 years ago!" she typed and sended it back.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:26 pm

He chuckled. "Yeah, sure. You would never be a stuck up cheerleader." He typed back.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:14 am

Mai closed her laptop and put it on her bed, standing angrily, "You wanna say that to my face?!" she asked, hurt that anyone would call her stuck-up. She knew she could sometimes seem like it, but the only reason she didn't like people was because she never 'fit in'.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:22 pm

He shut his, turning his head to face her. "yes, I would. And you know, ever since I came in this room, you've yelled at me for god knows why! I've been trying to be nice to you, but all you can do is yell at me!" He tried not to yell. He closed his eyes. "Could you at least try to be kind to me? I'm not the one that fits in either! Noty since I became an orphan when my parents where murdered! And now I come, to go to college, only to get treated like an animal by you." He growled. "Could you at least try to be nice?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:59 pm

Mai almost spat in his face, "Don't feel sorry for yourself! Myparents were murdered, too, and I was taken away from the only friend I ever had! Do you know what it is like to cry every night because you were teased all day and beaten almosttodeath in the bathroom and behind the school when no one ever cared?!" she screamedand tearscame to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:55 pm

He shook his head. "In fact I do!" He screamed back. "We've been through the same, so we have nothing against each other!" He yelled and turned his back to her. "And you know what?! Answer this one question. What did I ever do to you that made you yell and scream and rant and rave at me?" He said, trying to push back his anger.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:25 pm

Mai glared, "You know NOTHING about what it's like to be like me! My foster parents are abusive, I'm 'emo', I am called fat and ugly and stupid, and all that other stuff, I always get beaten up, and I've NEVER been loved by a single person!!" she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:36 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Like you told me, don't feel dorry for yourself. I know exactly how that feels." She growled, and turned away, going into the kitchen,.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:51 pm

"I don't feel sorry for myself, you should just understand why I hate people!" she cried. "Especially FOOTBALL players! Their JERKS!!!" she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:26 pm

"That's an absolute lie and you know it. And yes, you do feel sorry for yourself, your sobbing. Syop talking to me if all your going to do is defend yourself." He said flatly, and then tuned her out with his ipod.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:48 am

"You know why I am sbbing?! Because I can never be someone's friend because I can't trust anyone! And I'm crying because I still feel howmuch it hurt to be teased and abused!" she collapsed onher bed, sobbing.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:25 am

He turned it up more, ignoring her, and sat on the kitchen floor so he could be away.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:11 am

Mai got up, grabbed a pair of scissors and locked herself in the bathroom... She sat the with the blade against her wrist and wondered if she should...
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:24 pm

(Okay, no offense but I think that's a little dramatic...)

He ignored her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:20 am

(Yah I know, she wont do it, I just need to get her over being emo!)

she sat there for a long time when she finally dropped the scissors and ran out crying, her hands over her face...
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:00 pm

He sighed and put his ipod off. He came out of the kitchen and stood there. "Ummm... are you okay?" He wasn't sure how to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:50 pm

Mai's sobs were heard through the locked door, "Just... go away!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:11 pm

"Look, If I said anything to make you sad. I just..... havn't talked to anyone in a while." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: School RPs-
Jump to: