RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?

Go down 
+2
Mistyy
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

.:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:01 pm

[Thankies! RP?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:04 pm

[Ugh. Nvm. Gotta go :( ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:07 pm

Mai glared, "I hate you football jerks! You all always judge me badly and are so rude!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:09 pm

(Aw! Bye! :()

"I'm not being rude. I'm honestly telling you the answer you asked me." He said flatly and pulled his pillow over his head.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:12 pm

"You football players are all the same!" Mai shot back angrily.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:13 pm

He rolled his eyes and sighed, pulling it tightly over his head. He was afraid to sleep with her here.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:14 pm

Mai finished unpacking and fixed her make-up.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:16 pm

His eyes darted across the room. She didn't remark. He sighed in relief, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:21 pm

(Dunna how to rply...)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:23 pm

(Ummm. Let me think of something else.)

He sighed and stood up. "Can you please at least be polite instead of sending of insults to me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:28 pm

Mai turned, glaring, "You know what?! I KNOW that you football players only care about hot girls and football, you expect me to be nice to a FOOTBALL PLAYER?!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:34 pm

"I don't care about hot girls! I care about girls that don't rant and rave and insult people for asking a QUESTION!!!" He yelled louder than she had, suddenly filled with rage. He beathed slowly, calming himself. "Look," He said throogh his teeth. "I'm going out to do something, and please, be in a good mode when I'm here. I would like to enjoy my first year of college." He closed his eyes, grabbed his bag, and went out the door. He slammed it behind him.

(Can she please lighten up...? :()
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:39 pm

(LOL, maybe, but she's rude because every football player she ever knew flirted with all the hot girls and ignored her...)

Mai growled and layed on her bed to sleep.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:46 pm

(Okies.)

Later:

He came back to the room and sighed. He stopped at the door and slowly unlocked it, stepping in. Ignoring her, he set his jacket on his bed. went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. He came back in the room, and opened his laptop. He sat on the edge of his bed, sending an e-mail to his friend. He hadn't said a word to her yet.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:52 pm

Mai woke up suddenly, "Huh..? Oh..." she turned away.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:53 pm

He sighed, exasperated. He flinched, waiting for an insult. He continued to type. He clicked send and closed his computer. He sat their motionless for a second.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:59 pm

Mai tried to be nice... She got up and walked into the closet and closed the door. It was big, so she could change.. She changed into her white tee and baggy shorts, than walked out..
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 am

He glanced at her with tired, sad eyes. He opened his laptop back up and continued to type.

((I gtg!!!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:04 am

(BYE :()

Mai yawned, still tired. It was the evening now, but she grabbed her laptop and started to RP.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:03 am

He closed his laptop and grabbed his phone. He ordered a pizza. There was a knock on his door. He walked past her to the door. He paid the guy and sat it on the table. He got a peice and sat back down on his bed, typing.

(MISTEH! I'M OUT OF SCHOOL TODAY! SNOW DAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:20 pm

(Coolio)

Mai started to giggle at some posts and replied quickly.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Brandon looked over at Mai. "What?" He asked and took a bite of the pizza while typing.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:38 pm

"Oh, my friends on RPC just said something funny!" Mai giggled, but thn realizd who she was talking to and went back to typing.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:40 pm

"RPC....?!" He said quietly. "Who are you talking on to on there." He said, and then stared at his screen. He was on there too.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 pm

(I am just making up a random name that would fit a guy...)

"DeathStar, why?!" Mai looked up.

(She is Misteh on there!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: School RPs-
Jump to: