RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?

Go down 
+2
Mistyy
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:27 pm

Mai flipped her hair as she cheered with the other cheerleader. She easily stood out in the crowd of girls, her streaked hair and crooked smile along with her own cheerful touch as she cheered and danced.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:35 pm

Brandon stood up finaly. "Coach?" He asked.

"Yeah?" His coach called, walking out from the croud of other Georgia players.

"Ummm.... Do you have any advice?" He asked.

"Yeah. Don't get nervous. You'll do fine. Now let's go kick some volunteer!" He smiled, leading all of the players out of the locker room and into the field.

Brandon sighed once more and put his helmet on. He followed them outside. The huge crowd cheered as the team entered the field. He smiled and waved to the crowd, when a cheerleader caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Mai watched happily as the hot and muscular guys ran out. She lead her squad in a cheer, which ended in the ever-so-popular pyramid!
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:53 pm

He smiled. She was really pretty. He shook his head to concentrate and stretched on the field. Then, the Volunteers came out. He stood up and got ready for the game.

LATER:
Brandon smiled and cheered happily with his teamates. They won, 28 to 24. He shook hands with the volunteers and went into the locker room. He changed into his red and black hoodie, the colors of the bulldogs. He said goodbye to the team and started to head towards his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:15 pm

Mai high-fived the girls, "Good work, guys!" she smiled and the ran to the changing room. She changed into her tight back tank-top and dark skinny jeans, than headed out to wander the halls...
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:17 pm

Brandon saw the girl he had seen earlier He walked over to her. "Ummm... Hey. You're that Cheerleader, aren't you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:19 pm

(GRR! I GTG!)

Mai flipped her hair and rolled her eyes slightly, chewing her gum, "Yah, I am head of the cheerleading squad. You are..?"

Last edited by Misteeh *Mistle Toe* on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:22 pm

(NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :()

"I'm the quaterback of the team." He smiled, slightly dazed as she flipped her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:23 pm

She pulled her hair into a high ponytail, "Cool...?" she replied dully.

(I MAY have a few min...)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:27 pm

(Yay!)

His eyes sparkled. She was killing him! He sighed and walked on.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:29 pm

Mai started to walk in the other direction.

(Now I GTG :(:(:()
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:31 pm

(:( NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:()
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:09 pm

(Back, rply to Mai!!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Brandon glanced and went to his dorm room. Unlocking it. He shut the door and put his bag down on the nbed. He wondered who his roommate was.

(How about they are roommates?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:16 pm

(OK!)

Mai went around the school looking for her new room. She came up to one and it was hers! She sighed and opened the door. "YOU?!" she almost yelled. "NO!" she sighed and chucked her bag onto her bed. "Does this university, like, WANT us all pregnant?!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:21 pm

He gasped as she came into the room, yelling, and backed into the wall. "W-what...?" He asked, confused, but then understood. "What?" He said more clearly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:39 pm

"You are my roommate?! What is this university thinking?! Guys should NOT be mixed with girls!!" Mai said, her fists clenched.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:44 pm

"I-I'm sorry! I can get it changed..." He said, scared she'd attack him or something.

(Your terrifying a football player!!! lol)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:45 pm

(Aha, that's what a girl like Mai can do!)

Mai clenched her fists and walked over to her bed, "They'd just switch you with another boy!" she growled and started to unpack.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:48 pm

(lol!!!)

He sighed and sat on his bed, and put his head in his hand. She absolutely hated him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:52 pm

( :twisted: )

Mai unpacked everything, and glared at her things.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:55 pm

He sighed. He could tell this might not be a very happy year for them. "Are you going to be like this all year?" He sighed, rolling back onto his bed, his back towards her.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:58 pm

Name: Brook sanders
looks: Brook has shoulder length brown hair with forest green eyes and long legs
other: Edward cullen is the bested person in the world!!!

Name: Sydney Sanders
looks: Sydney has shoulder length firty blond hair and sea blue eyes[she was adopted xD ]
other: ^^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:59 pm

Mai glared up, "What do you think?!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:00 pm

He silently laughed, to low to be detected. "I think you're going to make this the hardest year for me." He sighed.

(Accepted Horsey!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?   .:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:..**:University of Georgia:**..:. Are you a Bulldog?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: School RPs-
Jump to: