RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
A Christmas Star
❝ lauren ❞
Economy
Becca!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:10 pm

(K, thanks!
Of course!
I know, but I like it ;)
Great!)

Jake sighed and left, closing the door behind him. He was starting downstairs and he noticed a servent that was his buddy and started to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:13 pm

Runa got up from her bed and started to undress. She threw on her pants and tunic; tied her hair back in a tight bun; and walked out of her room. Her wound wasn't hurting her anymore. She walked past Jake not even giving him a glance, and went down to the forest. She ran into it with her sword drawn just threatening anyone to follow her. She found the tree she had been in yesturday and climbed up in it crying.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:17 pm

Jake ran after her, and drew his own sword. He quietly followed,hoping no bandits would hurt her again. Finally, he came to the tre and heard her crying. "Runa! Runa, where are you? What's wrong??" he asked, glancing around to find her. "Runa, it's OK, there's no need to cry..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:21 pm

Runa got up in a squating postion on the tree. She drew an arrow and strung it on her bow. "Leave," She said aiming it at him. She rotated and hit the tree that was directly above his head. "Now," She said looking at him with tear-sticken eyes. She grabbed another arrow and stung it on her bow before he could say a word. She pointed her arrow at Jake and said, "This one is for you, if you don't leave."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:25 pm

Jake's eyes filled with tears but he stood where he was, "I am not prepared to leave someone I love, especially a princess, in tese dangerous woods... And I believe that if you loved me, you wouldn't try to hurt me..." he told her, tears rolling down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:44 pm

Runa lowered her bow and looked at him tears in eyes. "I don't love you," She said crying, she shot the arrow and it hit the tree above him again. She fell out of the tree hitting her head on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:47 pm

As soon as the words came out of her mouth, he started to run off, sobbing. Than, he heard a thump and turned back. Sure enough, there was Runa, on the ground. He ran over to her, still sobbing, "Runa, are you OK..?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:52 pm

Runa was knocked out cold. She was sweating and her heart was barely beating.

The Bandit that had pushed her was one of the ones that had attacked her and Eamon. He smiled and sulked back into the branches not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:56 pm

Jake wondered what could have made her fall and expected a bandit. He looked around, than put his sword away. He put Runa's sword in her holder and picked her up wedding style, than carried her away slowly, careful not to trip or hurt her, than he felt blood. Putting her down, he took off his shirt and wrapped it around her head after getting debris out of the cut.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Runa lay limp in Jake's arms, not awake. She was out cold.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:59 pm

Jake finished with her head and still sobbed. He picked her up again and slowly started to walk. I hope I don't meet trouble... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:02 pm

Runa was drencheched (sp?) in sweat, it was obvise she had a fever. She was having a night-mare where her and Jared, Jake, and Eamon were all fighting. The three boys were all fighting over her and she was yelling for them to stop.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:07 pm

Jake tried to whipe the sweat away when he heard a twig cracing behind him. It's just a rabbit, not a bandit! he told himself but started to walk slightly faster.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:16 pm

Runa continued to lay in Jake's arms. Her nightmare continued also, Jake, Jared, and Eamon were still fighting, they were the same age as they were now and Runa was wating them from above. She screamed but no sound came out.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:18 pm

Soon, Jake burst into the open, "HELLO?! SOMEONE HELP!! RUNA'S HURT!!!" he called.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Runa slowly came back to her senses, she was shaking in Jake's arms, "W-What happened?" She studdered while moving closer to Jake in his arms. "I-I'm scared." She was wide-eyed with terror becaus eshe was certain the nightmare was going to come true. She shook terrified of what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:25 pm

Jake held her closer. "Something pushed you out of the tree after you said..." he gulped,still crying, "Y-you didn't love me... I took the debris out of your cut and wrapped it up with my white shirt..." he said. "It was only a minor cut..." he said, carrying her o the castle.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:27 pm

Runa still shook in his arms, "J-Jake, I-I was lying. I-I l-love you." She said hugging close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:35 pm

Jake smiled and stopped crying, "R-really?" he asked as he went into the castle. He ran up the stairs and to her room. Jake lied her in the bed and tucked her in warmly. He kissed her forehead and the grabbed some gauze. "I love you, too..." he said. He took his blood-soaked shirt off her head and wrapped it with gauze.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:35 pm

Eamon instinctivly ran down when he heard Runa was hurt. "Runa! Are you ok?" He asked, seeing Runa hugging Jake.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:37 pm

Runa smiled and let him wrap the guaze around her head. She just now realized what she had said to Jake, she had said she loved him, but she left out that she loved Jared and Eamon alot too. She loved Eamon alot, she had a major crush on him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:38 pm

Jake turned and saw Eamon, than he turned back to Runa. "I have everything under control, Eamon, you can go!" he snarled and whiped the sweat off her head with a towel. He kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:41 pm

Runa oulled away before Jake could kiss her cheek. She tug under the covers and pulled them over her head not letting anyone see her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:43 pm

Eamon squinted his eyes and had a frown on his face. "Fine, Jake. I'll see you later," He said and ran out of the room. I haven't seen him much, but I know he's just like what I think about Jared; trying to get rid of me so he can get Runa. He thought, frusterated.(SP?) I wish Runa and I could have some alone time like we did when we first talked with eachother.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:44 pm

Jake sighed and glared at Eamon as he left, clenching his fists in anger. He turned back to Runa, "And just for the record, I love you back..." he said before he forgot to tell her, refering to when they came out of the forest and she had said she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale
Page 24 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next