RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||

Go down 
+3
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Mistyy
Ginger.
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| Empty
PostSubject: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:56 pm

I toke off the Dianol, just because it was annoying me. xD
What the heck is a Dianal??
Good question. xD I have a journal and a diary, and in my journal, I sometimes right diary things in it. So, Journal & Diary, becomes Dianal if you put a Journal in a Diary, that's what I call it. See, DIAry + jourNAL. But you pronounce it Dianol. There ya go! =P

So this Dianal is all about Gingers thoughts and days. There might be some question I have there I need to be answered, so I'm counting on you! ^.-

November 7, 2008
So today, I`m actually happy. Well, I had a wicked jealousy moment attack me, but that doesn`t matter. xD Um, anyway, I felt pretty today because I sided my hair nice, and I had nice clothes on, so I was more confident in myself then yesterday. So anyway, first thing was music. When I sat down, I`m sure I saw Edward looking at me, then he sighed, and put his head down. Weird. Hah. Anyway, Gosh I say anyway a lot, he sorta looked at me more and talked a bit to me, too. Then my favorite part-- When it was my stop, he was way at the back of the bus and all, and when I got off, he was looking out the window.. right at me! And he was smiling. I kinda just stared, half smilling and all. I`m glad he did that, so I know stuff. I think he thinks I like him a bit, but I don`t care. If he would ask me, I would be like, ``Èrm.. no. Heh.`` XD
And WS update.. I`m almost done the CSS, and everything. The I have too figure out ESS. Then were open! It well most likely be done by Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. I have 4 days of a holiday, so that why. That all I have to say! =D

October 25, 2008
Hmm. I officially do not like my so called 'crush'. I'm just going to call him Edward. So you know the week where he kept on talking to me? Yeah, the best week ever? Well, now that the new girl, (lets call her Lara), came back to school, and she keeps on talking to Edward at there lockers. I think she might like him, and I think he might like her, but then i think Edward might like me a bit, too. And then sometimes I think he might not like her. I mean, I had the most AWFULL dream. Here it is:

I was sitting at my desk and all. Then I see Lara and Edward sitting beside each other (There desks were by each other), then they both ask if both of them could sit at the back together. So they did. they were laughing, smilling, and talking to each other and all. Then, they are on the desks beside me, and Edward tooth hurt or sometime stupid like that, and Lara take her hand, puts it on her face, and takes her other hands finger and puts it in his mouth to try to make the tooth feel better. I know. Very stupid. Then Edward dissapears. So Lara is sitting beside me, and I asked her if she liked Edward, and she's like, "Yea, I can't even tell you how much I like Edward." And then I remember the way my face looked, (You know, sad, Angy, sickened with them look) and then I woke up.

I know that was just a dream, but it made me so mad with them. Just so mad. I woke up about, 5 in the morning, then I went to sleep again. I was thinking about everything like that before i went to sleep, so I'm guessing God was like, "Get over it or I'll give you more of your worst nightmare dreams!" Hah. xD So I'm trying to get over the fact Lara might liked Edward. But I still.. sorta like him. And you know what's REALLY freaky?
His birthday is on the 28, and Laras is the 8. And I'm on 26. So I'm like the 20 in his birthday, and Lara is the 8 of his birthday. That freaked me out, I have to admit. So your probably like, 'Ome that's stupid,' but I think it's freaky!

Oooh, and I can't wait 'till Halloween! I'm going to be a vampire, and I got a awesome costume, and my moms going to put this teeth which you can mild into your tooth to make it looked like you have real fangs! <3

Btw, if you don't know what OME means, it means Oh my Edward. xD

October 20, 2008
When I got on the bus this morning, 'he', was sitting there, but he looked sorta mad, looking at the ground. I'm really stupid like this, so I kinda thought he was mad at me. Anyway, I was ad when I went to site by a sorta friend.

When we got inside, he started talking to me. Here's the convo:
Him: Do you know who is our teacher?
Me: Uh, nope. Maybe Hay, or our real teacher.
Him: Ohh, I hope it's not hay!
Me: Me too. She goes all spaze on all of us.
Him: I know! *Sorta laughs*
Me: *Smile*

Then I went to the booth rack, and I was like 'OMG! It's our teacher!' Btw, she wasn't here for like, 4 weeks. Everyone missed her. Even the boys! xD
Him: Really!? Were!?
Me: Over there! She died her hair brown!
Him: Whoa! Cool!

Yeah, and so he started talking to me.. randomly! Lol~

And then at recces, when I came in, I went in my locker, 'cause I wanted to see if i could fit in it, apparently I can, and he come and saw me and smiled while he walked to his locker.
Then at class, I noticed he looked at me a few times, too!

So now, do you think he likes me now!? xD
Btw, I`m in middle grade for those who don`t know. I`m not like, a teenager!

October 18, 2008
So today I went to my friends birthday 'get together'. It was swimming. Yeah. xD Anyway, my biggest question today is this:

On Friday, I went to singing music things at the end of the day at school. After that, I saw him (You know, my sorta kinda, omg I hate him, omg I like him, sort of crush. xD), was there, at his locker, and his parents were there to pick him up. And so when I went to my locker, he looked up at me, but I pretended not to see him, because that's what I'm like. Right. Anyway.. when I was in the booth rack, he was there and talking to his friends about how some girl kissed is younger brother, and I giggled (Because it was pretty funny) and he looked and smiled at me.
Then when I went outside, him and he's friends came outside too, and I'm sure he smiled at me again, and since I was late for the bus, I toke speed and ran to the bus. I was pretty much walking beside him when I started running, so I'm guessing it sorta surprised him. I mean, it would surprise me! ^_^

Yeah. He confuses me. So does he like me or not!? I mean, I catch him looking at me in class sometimes, and stuff, and no other boy does that. Gahh. HELP ME! ^^"

Last edited by - - G`ingersky.x on Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:03 pm

Oooh! I think someone has a not-so-secret-admirerer!

GINGY, CONGRATZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:04 pm

By the way, can I steal your idea of keeping an online diary on RPC??
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:12 pm

I was gonna ask the same question that Misty asked. :)
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:16 pm

Seriously! Wow, but sometimes I think he doesn't. Sometimes I think he likes the new girl in our class. X.x Whatever. At Least he might like ME! ^^

No you can't. I'm joking! Of course you both can! =D
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:19 pm

Bet he does!

THX!

BTW, it isn't Oct. 19! It's the 18!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:25 pm

On Monday I'll say on what he does. ^^

Oh, heh, I knew that, I knew that.. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:15 am

Haha! Nice! XD
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:16 am

Would it be alright if I copied your idea and made an online journal here, too? :D
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:08 am

*sarcastic* Of COURSE you knew that, Gingy! XD
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:55 am

I know, I'm so smart. *Rolls Eyes*

And you can, Shadow!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:23 pm

Aha!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:18 pm

Ohhhh....cuteee ;3

I love that everyone talks about their crushes on here. It's so interesting xD Is it not? Adds a bit of Drama rama to my day -^____^-
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:19 pm

Yea, I liked it too! xD
Hah, Drama rama.. 0.o
^^
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:21 pm

Drama Rama! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:56 pm

There! Dianol Updated! =D
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:44 am

woot woot! he liikes u!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:46 pm

Thanks Ginger. :) I'll probably put it up in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:05 pm

Jornal UPDATED for yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Hee hee, I still think he likes you..
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Awesome!! ^^ I like how you used ome.
Back to top Go down
cutie
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

Location : hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry, thats were i kissed harry potter

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:25 pm

dude lara thats my cousins name and ginger knows that :x
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/goofymonkey
cutie
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

Location : hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry, thats were i kissed harry potter

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:37 pm

wow ginger is this real cause if it is wow! oh you said booth rack its boot not booth! ;)
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/goofymonkey
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:23 pm

Mmhm! Lol, oh, whoops. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:43 pm

Ginggggggg....

Update for November pa-leeeeease! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||   Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!|| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gingers Jornal! Updated for Nov. 7!||
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next