RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroes Part 1: Watch your back! ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Heroes    Part 1: Watch your back!   ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~ Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Part 1: Watch your back! ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~   Heroes    Part 1: Watch your back!   ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:52 pm

You are walking the streets of New york, when you trip and fall. Skidding your knee. You look down, you were healing quickley. "Wha- What is this?" You gasp.

Welcome to the world of Heroes, you may have heard of the show! (Great! Reccomendation) You are a human, with supernatural powers ((Mind Reading, Flying, Predicting the future, Freezing Time, etc.)) and you may use them for the power of Good or Evil!!!!! What side will you choose?

~Rules~

1. No Godmodeling, Powerplaying is allowed to some extent
  2. No killing other people! Unless you have permission to do so!
  3. Keep it PG13ish please, Some blood is ok. But please don't go over board =]
  4. You can live anywhere on the world! Just be realistic so no "I live under the ocean in a cave"
  5. Be descriptive
  6. Have fun
  7. Type:Hiro Nakamura with your form ((He is the guy in my av.)

|Form|
Name:
Power:
Where does your character live?:
Other:

\Mine\
Name:Jack
Description: A dark brown haired boy, Green eyes, 5' 10"
Power: Can stop Space/Time that includes time travel and teleportation
Where does your character live?:Pheonix, Arizona
Other: No
Side (Good or Evil): Good

|List of Heroes or Villans|

Heroes:
Jack
A Time controller

Villans:

{Plot}
The Darkrain ((Bad guys)) are using a Nuculear bomb to blow up New York! Watch your back they could be anywhere, creeeping in the shadows.

RP made by Swiftstripe
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

Heroes    Part 1: Watch your back!   ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Part 1: Watch your back! ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~   Heroes    Part 1: Watch your back!   ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:06 am

Name: Kayla
Description: has long, wavy, waist-length, chocolate brown hair. sparkling blue eyes. constantly smiling. about 5'5". slim. pretty.
Power: shapeshifts (but only into a dragon)
Where does your character live?: in a nice little house in California, across the street from a forest.
Other: Her dragon name is Altarra, although she prefers Kayla. Hiro Nakamura
Side: good side

Last edited by Shadow Cullen on Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Part 1: Watch your back! ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~   Heroes    Part 1: Watch your back!   ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:05 pm

((Ok, so can you change your power to like can shapeshift into animals/Mythical Creatures? Because, just because I'm kinda playing this like the show ROFL))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Part 1: Watch your back! ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~   Heroes    Part 1: Watch your back!   ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:33 pm

(Sure. :) I changed it—is it okay now?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Part 1: Watch your back! ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~   Heroes    Part 1: Watch your back!   ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:50 am

(Because I need a chance to get back into the swing of things on RPC, I'm going to be quitting this RP. I may rejoin in the future, but I may not. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Part 1: Watch your back! ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~   Heroes    Part 1: Watch your back!   ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:08 pm

Hiro Nakamura

Name: Runa
Description: Tall slender, curly long brown hair, Maroon eyes with golden sparks in them, maroon shirt with black markings all over, dark skinny leg jeans, black boots, green sweatshirt with golden stiching, and green backpack purse with gold stiching.
Power: Fire
Where does your character live?: Pheonix, Arizona
Other: When she is using her fire powers she can flame all the way up, She can also turn into a fireball. She doesn't regret having this power because iof she just looks at something it will burst into flames if it is her will.
Side: Good

Name: Lilly
Description: Tall slender body, She has cat-like reflexes, Wears a green hoody most of the time with some jeans.
Power: Plants
Where does your character live?: A forest, her family was murdered by the villians
Other: She can do anything with plants including making them make a soft platform to raise her up somewhere.
Side: Good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Part 1: Watch your back! ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~   Heroes    Part 1: Watch your back!   ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Part 1: Watch your back! ~Don't have to watch the show to play the RPG!~
Page 1 of 1