RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)

Go down 
3 posters

Like it?
Nope
<<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_vote_lcap0%<<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's pretty fun
<<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_vote_lcap100%<<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Your best rp yet
<<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_vote_lcap0%<<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

<<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) Empty
PostSubject: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Plot
The Dream Colony was one of the first Otter Colonies to ever exist. They tried to keep peace but, some other otters didn't want peace. Some otters stay peaceful some aren't Maybe the question is hidden but, more importantly what side will you join?

Rules
No spamming
Please use (and) fir iut of character conversation

Joining form
Looks or pic:
Persoanlity(may unfold):
History:
Other:
Peaceful?:

Ranks
Leader(only for colonies that aren't already taken by another player if your a leader what colony do you want? state in rank)
Pup
Queen
Elder

Clans
Seashell colony

Mine
Looks or pic: She is white with blue eyes and has medium size whiskers that twitch when she is uneasy
Persoanlity(may unfold):will unfold
History: She was born as a white otter the second white otter in her litter. ?She grew up to be leader of Dream colony.
Other:Nope
Peaceful?: Yes

Name:Seaswimmer
Looks or pic: light brown with a black paws and a slightly black muzzle. Her whiskers are short but will grow as she ages.
Persoanlity(may unfold):will unfold
History:Her parents loved to swim in the sea so the named her Seaswimmer. Like her parents she loves the water.
Other:Nope
Peaceful?: Yes

Seashell colony
Elders:
Pups:
Queens:
Med otter:

Dream colony:
Leader: Dreamcatcher
Deputy:
Gatherers:
Elders:
Pups:
Queens:
Med otter:
Spoiler:
River colony:
Leader: Ontra
Deputy:
Gatherers:
Elders:
Pups:
Queens:
Med otter:
Map:
Spoiler:
Faith colony:
Leader:
Deputy:
Gatherers:
Elders:
Pups:
Queens:
Med otter:

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ontra
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 am

This looks like a lot of fun. :3 Sorry I don't really have a history for my character yet, or an age picked out.. but when I do I'll edit this again. Ontra does have history but for something else so it can't be used here. If there's anything I need to change, let me know.

Name: Ontra
Persoanlity(may unfold): Gentle yet sharp tongued at times.

History: /Pending/

Description: Mystical aqua markings, luminescent blue orbs and a stunning pelt. Young Ottifet was quite the sight. Upon her crown sat a most peculiar set of horns, both ebony with light grey spirals. Protruding from her back were what one could only make out as fins, presumably used for gliding though the water. Dolphin like tail, long black claws and a binding set of incisors added a hint of danger to this otherwise cuddly creature.

Other: Slow on land, making her an easy target to knock over. Tail and underbelly are vulnerable.

Colony: River Colony
Peaceful: Sometimes

Reference Picture:
<<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) Ontra%20%28Hydrus%29

Last edited by Ontra on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ottifet.webs.com
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:06 pm

(accepted I think I'll make you Leader since there is no leader yet :) )
Back to top Go down
Ontra
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:52 pm

(Thanks. I'll do my best. Is there anything I need to know about River Colony's land or anything before I make an opening post? I'd like to know a bit about the territory so I can formulate something accordingly.)

[Whoops, sorry. Got a bit on my mind right now. I knew I was forgetting something at the beginning. Edited so the brackets are there.]

Last edited by Ontra on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:58 pm

OOC//: Ontra, please, when you are speaking outside of your character in a role-play, use parenthesis (){}[] or OOC//: to show you aren't role-playing! Thank you!
- Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:07 pm

(Ontra i probly will add a map so you can see)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:26 pm

(ok map is up in where you can see whoose characters are in what clan they are hidden in sppoliers i still have two maps to make.We can begin role play now :3)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Dreamcatcher was laying on her back in the Rainbow pond it was the only source of water in her territory. But, of course she had the dream tree it sprouted with white and pink flowers they smelled like candy. She saw sliently along the water peering down in the water to see if she could spot shellfish. If she was lucky enough it would open and she could eat.

Back to top Go down
Ontra
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Ontra lay in camp, tail wrapped 'round her body; paws hanging over the side. There hadn't been much for her to do and she'd grown tired. A strange gurgling sound filled the silence and Ontra was soon awake due to the creeping hunger which was slowly making itself more apparent. 'There's got to be something to eat around here' she thought to herself while getting to her paws, a yawn surpassing her semi-open maw while she made her way to the small pond at the end of the camp. Perhaps if she was lucky, she'd catch something there. A fish, or a small crustacean. Ontras maw began to salivate at the thought of a succulent shellfish sliding down her throat, but alas.. she'd have to catch one first. With hunger reaching the unbearable level, Ontra lowered herself into the water dorsals open, tail swishing behind her. 'Soon' she thought. 'Soon I'll be tasting that sweet crunch of that hard shellfish shell between my jaws.'
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Dreamcatcher was close tot he border leading to River colony territory. She sniffed the air and smelled a faint smell of an otter. She was curious whow as this otter. She swam to the shore of the pond. She walked carefuly making sure not to hurt her paws on the sharp small rocks that were scattered around the shore. She crossed the border then thought What if this otter is too territorial? She knew she ought to think things more clearly but she still kept traviling until she came across the otter. "Hello I'm Dreamcatcher." She said I sound really stupid. She thought
Back to top Go down
Ontra
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Having caught nothing Ontra surfaced, breaking the water with mild force. She'd have to try again later and by now the hunger had receded leaving her with only the faint feeling of what she once had. Carefully she clambered out of the pond, shaking her pelt as she did so. She wasn't one for lumbering about on land due to the fact that her tail made her slow and careless. Not a moment later Ontra paused a moment scenting the air. Intruder? On my land? How dare they! Hostile thoughts passed though her mind as her bright blue-white orbs scanned the territory for the intruder. Despite being slow, her fierce and temperamental nature would surely come into play if the other decided to be violent. Ontras tail lashed the ground as she spotted the other otter on her land and she slowly began to make her approach. When she reached her she glared, orbs narrowed. "What do you want?" she almost snapped, biting her tongue. Though Ontra was gentle at times she could be mildly aggressive if another invaded her territory. "Do you realize where you've just set your paw?" she inquired, tone sharp. Toying, she was toying with the other otter. 'Darn creatures, always setting a paw where it doesn't belong' she thought to herself. "I have no care for introductions "Dreamcatcher" but rather for why you are in setting your paws on land which does not belong to you?" It was clear this otter was slightly territorial and quite possibly hostile.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Dreamcatcher didn't show signs of fear but she was slightly scared, "Well I'm sorry but, I thought I'd try to be friendly." she stopped,"Hunting huh? No luck why don't you come over to my territory don't worry yuor paws we are all clan leaders here." she smiled,"So do you want to come we have plenty of food."
Back to top Go down
Ontra
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Ontra wasn't picking up a fear scent from Dreamcatcher at all. Highly unusual for an otter when they first came across her. 'I wonder...' Ontra thought to herself. Before she had a chance to ask her question her suspicions were justified. 'So she's a colony leader as well hmm..' Ontra gave her a once over and then let her fur lie flat. Why should she be hostile when this otter showed no signs of aggravated aggression. Ontras stomach grumbled and she looked directly at Dreamcatcher. "You wouldn't mind?" she asked curious as to why a stranger, one she'd just met was inviting her to join her in her territory. Something just didn't sit right with Ontra and she was wary. "I will join you" she said dipping her head submissively in greeting. "Oh and by the way.. I'm Ontra." Introduction was anything but sweet, more along the lines of short and simple. Well what could one say.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Deamcatcher nodded, "Ok let's get going." she walked past knowing Ontra was suprised. Dreamcatcher aalways made gestures like that. But, she had to be careful of who to trust.
Back to top Go down
Ontra
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Ontra blinked as Dreamcatcher padded past her. 'Going.. did she say going? But..' Ontra tilted her head to the side a little and gazed at Dreamcatcher from behind. "Um.. where exactly is your camp?" she asked curiously. Ontra hadn't been outside her territory before, choosing to remain in the safety of her confines. She knew she would have to trust Dreamcatcher to lead the way, but how could she trust someone she'd just met, whom intruded on her territory no less. There was another gurgle from her stomach which decided her fate. If she wanted something to eat, she'd need to follow Dreamcatcher no matter how far she went, or risk starvation for that night. Ontra didn't fancy the idea of going hungry so she attempted to keep pace with Dreamcatcher as much as she could, though her tail and dorsal fins slowed her down considerably.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm

"Well it's only a little ways east." she walked slowler so ontra could catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)   <<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<";:DreamColony:;'>>(<Part 1 Secrets and Faith)>-Otter role play-)
Page 1 of 1