RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous

Go down 
+2
Peachfrost
Hot summer nights
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Mercedes walked up the spiral stairs in her house, up to her room. she lounged on a couch and waited for her cat Spook to jump on her lap.
her room^^ well, part of it...it's the second one, called Welcome under the bed.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/rooms/bedroom/
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:46 pm

((Cool! Did u get my PM?))

Taylor roller-skated home as Tyler biked ahead of her. She saw Mercedes through a window and decided that the house they just passed was hers. She wondered if she had seen them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:47 pm

(Cool design for a bedroom!!!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:42 pm

((I know I wish it really were my room^^ I love the color sceme and bed<3and I replied to it pumpkin)))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:45 pm

((same with me but instead of white maybe Marron)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:39 pm

((I don't know, I really like the Silver, white and lavendar...it's whimsicle and nice^^))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:40 pm

(yes it is)
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:01 pm

( yea it is)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:42 pm

((Can we RP?))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:44 pm

( sure, back at school,)

Ashley put on a white tank top that whent dow to her thin, a red tanktop that whent a little shorter, then a white base color witn cherrys on it, with fadded old blue jean with red flip, flops. She graped a red bratttee and walked to school.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:45 pm

(Ok)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:28 pm

Dan dressed up in a silver underarmor. He got on his faded jeans and finished with his special assecory, his pair of googles above his forhead. Dan then pulled of his red an black jacket and ran off to school
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:04 am

Ashley pushed the fornt of the school doors open
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:21 am

Dan saw Ashley at the school doors. "Hey!" Dan called.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:55 am

Mark walked into the school he wore a Maroon red hoodie, jeans, and these shoes Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 20082111_b1 he ran quickly over to the Breakfast vending machine. he saw a pack of strawbeery pop tarts. Mark pulled the money out of his pocket and inserted it. when it fell he inserted his hand and pulled out. Mark opened the wrapper and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:31 am

" Hey," Ashley siad smiling and walked over to him
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Ashleys hair flowed beautiful behide her
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:30 pm

Mark ate the rest he saw Dan talking to Ashley. He walked over "Hi" Mark said as he butted in.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:45 pm

" Hey Mark," Ashley siad smiling thinking Dan and Mike like sher both ( is that true?)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:48 pm

((Maybe...))

"Geez Mark, your hands are so sticky! Another pop-tart, eh?" Dan joked.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:50 pm

Ashley smilied and graped a napkin from her purse. " always keep them," she siad samiling as she wiped his hands clean
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:14 pm

"Heh," Dan laughed. It was nice hanging out with his friends before school started.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:18 pm

Ashley smilied, " Would you 2 like to come swiming at 2 today?" Ashley asked
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:24 pm

"Sure! I don't wear googles all the time for nothin'!" Dan said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:22 pm

Mercedies went up to her room and climbed up to her bed, yawning. A good day to be lazy, she supposed.But suddenly she had a craving for...sushie? Weird. "I think mom has the ingredients in the kitchen," she spoke to herself, and scolded her own mind later to her stupidity of talking-to-herself.Runnign back down the stairs, she made way for the kitchen and starting getting the cuttin board out of the cupboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next