RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous

Go down 
+2
Peachfrost
Hot summer nights
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:37 pm

Taylor was wearing her 'Play Your Part' T-Shirt. She walked down the street, her blonde curls bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:48 pm

Mark walked down the street and into the nearest 7 eleven.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Dan skated down the street, pulling a trick or two to show off.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Mercedes left with her friends to finally, skate home. on the way, she noticed Dan. "Show off!" she yelled playfully as he kick-flipped infront of her.she ran her fingers quickly through her dirty-blonde hair, briefly improvising a comb. Her hari often got messy, for it was'nt naturally straight.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Taylor started to put up posters about Earth Day. "I wish my brother would help! Isn't that what twins are for?" she accidentaly thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:20 am

Dan laughed, "So what? It's not like I'm doing it for nothing." Dan did his finishing move and got of the skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:22 pm

Mercedes giggled and started to walk with DAn, around a few corners before she noticed a new girl in town. "Do you know her?that girl there.."she pointed to the gilr putting up posters.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:25 pm

"Nope, wanna find out? Cause I do!" Dan said as he skated over to the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Mercedes ran behind Dan, and pushed over to the new girl,wearing bouncy blonde culrls. "Earth day huh? Hi, my names Mercedes." she read the poster and introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:50 pm

"The name's Dan, who are you?" Dan asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:52 pm

"I'm Taylor," she said. "Yeah, it's Earth Day tomorrow. Don't think anyone remembered though."
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Ashley and miley whent over to talor. " Hi, i am Ashley." she said

" I am miley, and i know when earth day is." They bouth said
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:06 pm

"Me too," Dan lied. He actually had no clue about it, he just wanted to make some more friends right now.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:43 pm

Mercedes shouldered Dan quickly, showing she knew what he was thinking by his obivous expression. "Well, welcome Taylor. I'll see you around!" she said and started skating home.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:02 pm

Taylor waved good bye to her. She had made a new friend! Forgetting she was on her roller skates, she almost lost her balance and fell. Luckily she steadied herself. "Better go get Tyler at the studio..." she mumbled and rolled off.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:17 am

Mark took out his skateboard and looked for Dan. When he found him he said "Hi Dan"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:19 pm

Mercedes roller bladed a few more blocks before getting home to her parents condo. it was comfy on the outside, a nice pool and jucuzi in the back, a large garden in the front. she sighed happily and smelled the pink Butterfly Bush nearby. Walking into her house, she tossed her roller blades, back pack, and violin case in it's usual spot. Sitting in the kitchen, which was a beautiful one that encouraged her to start cooking classes last year, Mercedes grabbed a Peach from the fridge and chilled back.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:40 pm

"Hey, Mark!" Dan yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:04 pm

"ya wanna go to the skate park with me!!" Mark said
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:14 pm

"Sure, that's sweet!" Dan answered as he skated over to Mark.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:04 am

Ashley walked back over to her house, a huge house, 4 pools 2 inside 2 outside, a workout room, 4 great kitchens, 5 living rooms, and much more. Ashley wlaked in and whent over to her room. It was a nice shade of green with hand painted flowers on the walls. Her bad matched the walls but the flowers were cumstome. She garped her laptop and whent on LIM.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:35 pm

"come on dan lets go to that skate park on fareway avenue" Mark replied
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:39 pm

"Sure!" Dan said as he skated to the skate park with Mark
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:43 pm

Mark rolled up a jump and did a flip in the air he yelled "wahoo" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Taylor sighed as she looked at Tyler laughing his head off in the studio. Sometimes he would go here to see auditions for singing careers. Most of the time, however, they were horrible. Taylor had tried to convince Tyler to try out, since he was a really good singer. But he refused. He didn't want people up in his face about singing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next