RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous

Go down 
+2
Peachfrost
Hot summer nights
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Ashley and miley walked over to the guys, " Hi." they said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:39 pm

"hey hannah hey ash" mark said
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:30 am

"Hey," Dan said
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:09 pm

" Hi again." ashley said and toke a slip of her drink, Diet Coke.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:22 pm

"sit so what do you have next after lunch for classes john asked'' "I have social studies next mark said"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:49 pm

Mercedes and Sam sat alone at the lunch table. By now, Hannah,Amanda, Allie, and grace had all gone. Then Mercedes noticed a new kid in the Lunch room. "whos he?" she whispered to Sam, but saw her friend already waving him over to sit by them.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:54 pm

Dan noticed Mercedes and stood up. "Hey, my name's Dan. How about you?" He Asked Mercedes.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:11 pm

Mercedes blushed and stood up also. "Hi. I'm Mercedes. and this is Sam." she pointed to her friend, who was fixing her knee highs and mini skirt. "Where are you from?" she asked, deverting his attention.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:13 pm

"I'm from out of town, just moved here. How about you, Mercedes?" Dan asked. He liked the fact that he already made a friend.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:21 pm

"Oh, same." Mercedes replied to Dan.then the lunch bell rang and she gave a slight nod to the new kid. "want help finding your class?" she asked,signaling him to let her see his Class list.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:23 pm

"No thanks, it's gym, so it'll be easy to find it," Dan said nicely.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:39 pm

"Right. Ok, well, see you around." Mercedes said to Dan and walked away quickly with Sam at her side. "That was...weird," She commented to her friend as they ran to Orcastra. Mercedes played Violin, and was first chair. Sam played Viola and was also first chair for her section.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:37 pm

Dan had PE. Dan thought PE had to be his second least favorite subject of all time. He drunk about a gallon of water by the end of class!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Orcastra had to be one of Mercedes favourite classes. By the end of it, she had got through 3 new songs, and was ready for math class. last class of the day....finally! she thought happily, running to her locker to grab her math book and lime green pen. along the way she stopped at the bathroom again to check her hair and put on some lipgloss, and ran to Mathclass. She was surprised to see Dan there. "hi, we meet again." she said before the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:14 am

"Hey, I see you're going to math. Welcome to the club," Dan quoted his favorite line as he showed his math book. "I like math," He continued.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:47 pm

"Really? I hate it, personally." Mercedes remarked, making a face. "It's hard and,...well I don't know, but I just don't like it!" she quietly exclaimed as the teacher walked in.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Ashley and miley wlake dinto Math class. They sat down.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:48 pm

Mercedes saw Ashly and Miley walk into class just in time. she gave a brief nod and looked back down to her math book.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:05 pm

Ashl;ey gave a nod back while mIley just sat down and looked at her phone.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:38 pm

*I love Fren Highschool!* DO I???

Name: Tyler
Personality: Will unfold...
Looks: Blond hair. Tall but not overly tall. Has green eyes.
Girl Friend: None
Sports: Lacross
Hobby: IDK...
BFF: Well they just moved here!

Name: Taylor
Personality: Will unfold...
Looks: Blonde hair, green eyes. Skinny. Her and Tyler are twins.
Boy Friend: None
Sports: Soccer, maybe Cheerleading
Hobby: Singing! She a a Nature Freak! Hates when people don't ricycle, and she doesnt believe in hairspray
BFF: They just moved here!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:32 pm

When school was over, Mercedes ran happily out of the building with Sam and Amanda. they strapped on their roller blades and bladed down the street. "hey do you want to stop at Claires?It's just down here, I heard they just opened it yesturday." Mercedes asked her friends.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Ashley wan Miley walked out of teh school and to the ice cream place.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:15 pm

Dan got on his skateboard and skated over to the card store.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:57 pm

When her two friends nodded in reply, Mercedes took off to Claires, right next to Card stop. "Ok, it looks like their having a sale today!" Mercedes said as they walked into the acessory store. once they were done they walked out of the store and sat on the bench in between the card store and Claires.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:23 pm

They walked into the small but cozy little Ice Cream Shop. It was well oringed, table with cheacker borad pattern, all with diffrent tables, then over to the left there where mini tables that looked like the big ones but made for kids. The floor was also cheacker bored but it had many many diffrent color. It was alos shiny.

" May i please have a love it size . Cakebatter. With marshmellows and a taster spoon?" ashley asked, the woman gave her her loze it size with marshmellows srpinked around the Cakebatter ice cream that looked creamly and wonderful.

" May i please have a Coffe, like it with sprinkels, and marshmellows. " Miley said, the women made it quicky and gave it to Miley. Her cream/light brown ice cream looked wonderful. The marshmellow danced around the icecream, giving it a tastful look. the marshmellows where all the way at the bototm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next