RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now! Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now!   Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:59 pm

Hidden Valley Pack Story:::::::

A wolfess stood in the grass, her tongue lolled. She was tired and hungry after being a traveller for so long. Huge mountains stood in front of her, high enough to reach through the wispy white clouds above. Looking up, she growled. How possible would it be to climb this? Unsheathing her claws for grip, she decided to climb. Leaping on different ledges were easy. But there were spots without anything to grab. Right now was one point. It was a 3 tail length jump upwards. Bunching up her muscles, she leaped, just grabbing the top, but her hind legs were dangling dangerously over the ledge. Panicking, she tried scrabbling up, but her paws were starting to slip. Just as she was about to drop, she felt teeth grab her scruff and yank her up. She look up to see a brute, and another wolfess behind him. "You really need to learn the way of the mountains. Come with us, we live in this valley," he barked, pointing to his tail to the big green valley with many trees and and big creek. "Wow, thats amazing!" She barked, following the two.
This was Hidden Valley, and this wolfess was about to make it a pack.

Do you dare to climb the mountains and join the pack of your life? Or do you think its too risky and end up alone?

If you pick the first choice then great!
But first, rules....

Rules
*Nobody use somebody elses character without their permission.
*No gross, disgusting things such as guts, or going overboard with gore. Wolves may fight though.
*When wolves hunt, no being descriptive of how the animal looked after your wolf killed it. Good Ex; Spirit finally killed the deer she was after. She grabbed it and took it back to camp.
*No being supreme character and being impossible to fight against.
*Type Secret Behind The Mountains with your form to prove you have read the rules.

Alpha male spot is open. Every star is one step closer!
NOTE! If you are having trouble finding a name, go to this name generator, made for wolf names! http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/3254/

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Interested in alpha male?:

Alphas
Shirana
?

Beta[s]
?

Medicine Wolf
?

Males
Bane

Females

Silver Wind

Last edited by Catza- on Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now!   Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Name: Bane (From the Generator! lolz)
Description: A bone-colored wolf with icy blue eyes.
Personality: Will unfold
Secret word: Secret Behind the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now!   Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 pm

((I'm going to join in a sec... guess what the name generator said for me: Aurora!))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now!   Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:42 pm

[Yay, one member. :P]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now!   Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:44 pm

(( I like my name! From the genorator, good find Catza!)

Name: Silver Wind (so pretty!)
Description: pure white, with rippling grey flecks. Her eyes are lined with a dark grey and black tips. Her eye color is green with white glents. Her paws are tipped with long grey claws. Her under belly, chest, and under tail is grey.
Personality: submissive, yet to others equal to her rank slightly bossy. She can be kind and sweet. Remember, I said can. But Silver Wind usually likes to show she can be a brute, and a she-wolf at the same time. By brute I mean she can be brave, bold, and aggresive.
Mate: looking.
Wanted Positon: possibly beta.
Silver Wind is Secret behind the mountains!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now!   Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Valley Pack~Wolves of the Mountains~Join Now!
Page 1 of 1