RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

River Wolves ~join today~

Go down 
+4
Hot summer nights
Jay
NeWmS <3
Jєt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

River Wolves ~join today~ Empty
PostSubject: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:58 pm

There is a place unlike any other on this planet. A place that will take you breath away. If you go through Niagra Falls then there is another world. It is protected by the strong waterfall and for that nobody has ever lived to see the other side. Here is where the River Wolves Live. Normal wolves, with a twist. They can breath water (and air) and have webbed paws to propel them through the water. They have hunted fish for the longest time, never going hungry.

So will you join?

Name:
~optional~
Personality:
Intrest in alpha female:
Other:

My forms

Name: Storm
Description (very detailed, no pics!): Pure black huge he-wolf. Has dark blue eyes that usually express his emotion. Silver furs in his black coat make him have a Light/Dark contrast. Silver thunderous webbed paws go perfectly with his silver muzzle.
~optional~
Personality: Wil change
Intrest in alpha female: NO! He is alpha male!
Other: Looking for mate

~~~~

Name: Aqua
Description (very detailed, no pics!): Bluish-silverish she-wolf with big, brown eyes. White webbed paws and a white muzzle. Has a tail that is similar to a fox's, not a wolf's.
~optional~
Personality: Will change
Intrest in alpha female: Nope, Storm is her brother
Other: Looking for mate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I assume everyone knows the rules, but I will be watching!
*If someone is mean to you in the RP, it dosn't mean they hate you in real life. We're just pretending!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memberz:
Storm
Aqua
Stevallar
Wildflower
Kavik
Ven Lupus
Wave Rider
Mist
Denali
Lily

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:20 pm

Name- Stevallar (stev)
Gender- Female
Rank- IDC
Description- White underbelly, Silver back, Black ears, tail and paws.
Personailty- Outspoken, witty
Alpha Female?- I dunno. That depends if she likes Alpha.
Other- *shrugs* Nope.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:55 pm

((Ok, thanx!))

Aqua smelt a new wolf. So another one was brave enough to get through the waterfall? she thought. She let out a howl so the wolf knew she was there.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:11 pm

Stevallar heard a howl. Odd.....I thought I was alone. Shrugging, she howled back. This had better be a water-wolf. I can't afford to be chased out again.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:15 pm

Aqua turned the ground she was standing on to water, and swam over to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:35 pm

name;kavik
gender.male
rank dont care
description:golden fur with silver underbelly
personality:caring outgoing wise
interested in alph female:no
oter:none
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:44 pm

Stevallar was approached by a silvery wolf. She, too had webbed paws. Relaxing slightly, Stevallar asked,"Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:45 pm

"I'm Aqua, loyal warrior and sister to Storm," she barked with pride.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:27 pm

Name: WildflwoerGender: female
Description (very detailed, no pics!): a beauiful she cat, her pelt is a tanish color with white flowers everywher, her muzzle and the under part of her tail are a fint black, also on her muzzle there are tan flowers
~optional~
Personality: sweet,carring, likes Storm beause she had know him all her life ( if ok), loyal, a good mother, outgoing,cabn be mean but olny to the mean
Intrest in alpha female: YES!!!
Other:nope
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:55 pm

((Sure it's fine horselover, I will add you all!))
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:16 pm

"I'm Stevallar..." she said, trailing off,"There's nothing special about me."
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:25 pm

Name: Mist
Description: a ice blue she wolf with green swirls on back and paws. She has light blue ears and tail. Her eyes are mint green.
~optional~
Personality: She is a kind female, but is moody sometimes too. Her temperment depends on what kind of water shes in. If the water is cold, shes calm, when hot, she's moody.
Intrest in alpha female: sure
Other: her brother is Wave Rider

Name: Wave Rider
Description: a white wolf, with green rings around neck and troughout body. He has 3 gold rings around his left paw. His eyes are ice blue.
Personality: hes calm and peaceful. He prefurs cold water and loves to sit in the water. He can have energy though when he's around other wolves.
Alpha female: uh...no.
Other: sister is Mist
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:33 pm

Name: Denali
Description (very detailed, no pics!): Blue, three tails, pink eyes, necklace with a glowing blue crystal on it, a dark blue curve that starts off at her muzzle it goes strait and curves to her eye,
~optional~
Personality: Loving, caring, silly, fun, loyal, playful, joyful.
Interest in alpha female: Every wolf needs her time in the sun! Yes!
Other: none
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:42 am

Wildflower walked around camp
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:17 am

Name: Lupus

Description (very detailed, no pics!): Oh man, this'll be hard without the pic of him! Okay, silvery-gray on his muzzle all the way to his tail, but only on his front. Oh his back, starting from his muzzle, is a dark grey mask that covers his eyes and goes like a saddle on his back. He has a long bushy tail, and brown eyes.

~optional~
Personality: He is kind and merciful, remaining calm in tough situations, and is a good fighted. His faults are: he expects much of anyone else. He tends to be rude if he doesn't have a good sleep. (but then, who doesn't?) He is charming, but can't handle a love triangle involving him.

Intrest in alpha female: Hmmm...:D just kidding no.

Other: He had a sister (and I know this isn't likely) that had a necklace a crow dropped on her head, but when his she didn't escape the evil pack they belonged to, Lupus brought the necklace along with him, then left it by a waterfall, accidentily, where it got buried. He had two brothers, Thistle and Wild, but Thistle died of sickness. Lupus and Wild traveled together, but then split up. (In one of my threads at WI, Lupus started his own pack after that.)
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:03 pm

Name: Lily
Description (very detailed, no pics!): black wolf, well a grayish blackish color, golden eyes, silver tip of tail, orange haze on muzzle, brown nose.
~optional~
Personality: funny, loving kind
Interest in alpha female: sure but probably won't be
Other: none
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:08 pm

Name: Ven
Description (very detailed, no pics!): Red wolf, 4 tails, has a shackle around his right paw, and a bright crystal around his neck. He has Ice blue eyes.
~optional~
Personality:
Intrest in alpha female:
Other: Always in pack
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:28 pm

((You can all join!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River Wolves ~join today~   River Wolves ~join today~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

River Wolves ~join today~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: