RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mosspack book 1 The beggining

Go down 
+2
Harvey
Jay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:35 pm

Name: Shockwave
Description: Pure black with shocking blue eyes. Her tail has a small crook in it and she has a limp in her left hind leg.
Personality: Smart, helpful, dislikes males because of something that happened to her as a pup, but maybe she will soon...
Other: Mateless

Mosspack is my home...

Last edited by Catza- on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:35 pm

Name: Makah Behr (maka-bear)
Description: timber brown and white she wolf. The brown is flecked through the white.
Personality:(No will unfolds please) strong, and belives in herself. She can follow the rules, but is not so good about obeying them. She usually likes to make her own, although to ranking wolves above her she WILL listen to them. If your under her rank, or she thinks you are....she WILL NOT listen to you without reason. Although she seems like a moody wolf, she has a sweet heart, but rarely shows it.
Other: She's mateless! And brother is Sabin
My home is Mosspack..did I say that backwards? Sorry!

Name: Sabin
Description: a stealthy male, big boned, which gives him a heavy apperence. He is an artic white wolf, so he is a white, stained yellowish from food etc. Has 5 browns specks, one tail tip, 2 paws, and other 2 on ears. Has a light tan muzzle and bright yellow eyes.
Personality: Unlike his sister, he usually is quiet and listens to orders. He always thinks before he says or acts. If he thinks someone's got the wrong Idea, he'll speak up, mut usually follows RANKING woves ONLY. Don't expect him to listen or follow a wolf of equal rank.
Other: he's mateless! And sister is Makah Behr

NOTE! These wolves are inspired by REAL wolves! I visited a wolf center and actually saw these wolves! Best day of my life!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:37 pm

[Hey Wolf! Wanna RP?]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:42 pm

|Well if Nanook doesn't have to check my forum then YES!|
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:47 pm

[Yay! And sorry my form was terrible. I promise to make up for it in the thread. :D]

Shockwave trotted on a dirt-grass path. She hardly had anymore stamina to keep going but decided she should. The limp in her leg hadn't helped her make this journey.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:50 pm

((All of you can Role play Have you guys all been part of the clan?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:53 pm

((Find them!!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:59 pm

((Ok!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:00 pm

"I sence a bunch of other wolves I'm going to go find them!" Onali woofed taking off into the shadows
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:13 pm

Blankfeather padded around, her pups unborn, she counted on Thunderpelt for security.

Thunderpelt stayed around Blankfeather, guarding her with his life.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:23 pm

"Who are you?"Onali growled emerging from the shadows showing herself to Thunderpelt and Blankfeather
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:43 pm

Makah Behr growled at her brother. "Come on Sabin!" She looked back at her brother, who was trailing behind. "If we don't find that scent, we'll surley miss this pack."

Sabin growled back, "I'll go as I please!" He pawed forward, overtaking his sister. He lept into a clearing, looking at the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:09 am

[I think Makah sounds better for short.]

Shockwave was right near the other two wolves, trudging on. Her claws her unsheathed into the dirt to keep her balance, and to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:35 am

Blankfeather snarled."You first!" she barred her teeth at the female.

Thunderpelt barred his teeth, and readied himself incase this wolf had an intention to fight.He would protect Blankfeather at all times, and guard her with his life.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:38 am

|Does anyone want to rp?|
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:40 am

(Sure! Just run into my charries somewhere.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:53 am

"Will it help if I say I'm Mosspacks Alpha?" Onali Growled
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Blankfeather loosened. "I am Blankfeather, and this is Thunderpelt, my brother." she replied.

Thunderpelt snarled, and moved in front of Blankfeather defensively.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:16 pm

"Nice to meet you I'm Onali Alpha female of Mosspack" Onali woofed looking at Blankfeather. "If you would like to join follow me if not don't come back to this forest ever again!" She growled looking at Thunderpelt
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:16 pm

((Wow Tiger you have 1231 posts!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:20 pm

((^_^* Have I beaten your post count yet??))

Thunderpelt snorted.

Blankfeather dipped her head to Danali in appreciation. "I'm sorry about Thunderpelt, since we were thrown out of our pack he has been very defensive for me." she nodded, and looked at him. "Where is your pack's camp, Onali?" she added.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:26 pm

"Follow me" she said flicking her tail towards where she had emerged.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:29 pm

Blankheart nodded, and followed her.

Thunderpelt followed beside Blankheart, and barred his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:33 pm

((Nope I'm almost at 2000))
"So what happened?" Onali woofed as they led through the trees
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:45 pm

(Darn.)

"Well, our male leader didn't like us, and when he recived word I was to have pups, he killed my mate, and sent Thunderpelt and I away to this forest." Blankheart told her, dipping her head.

Thunderpelt nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosspack book 1 The beggining   Mosspack book 1 The beggining - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mosspack book 1 The beggining
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next