RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**~Japan street~**

Go down 
+6
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Harvey
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Jay
Peachfrost
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

**~Japan street~** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:42 pm

Sora looked up from her book. "Kikyo! Yes we just got some great mystery novels. Just over here."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:49 pm

((Nevermind))
Yosh sat on her bed in her apartment looking at the tv channels flicker by as she scrolled through them with the remote. "Japan's got talent no! Japan Idol No" She said thinking nothings on what should I do? "Library!" she said standing up
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:00 pm

Sora grabbed a book off the mystery section. "This is a good one. Based off an American movie. Little horror too. This isDisturbia"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:01 pm

((Nanook likes Disturbia!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:03 pm

((isnt it great? :3))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:26 pm

(ooh, the first time I watched that movie I flipped out! it was so scary, yet so good!=3)

"Okay. I'm a sucker for an American book. There so facinating."
She said as she took the book and studied it. "What about...Oh no way!" she ran over to another corner in the Library. "The Secret life of an American Teenager!" she sqealed in delight, and ran over ot one of the cozy couches and flipped it open.

(love that show too ^^)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:41 pm

((I know 83))
"Sora you here?" Yosh called in as she noticed the shelf of new books
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:39 pm

Kaji droped by the library to pick up his manga. Lucky Star, Haruhi Suzumiya, and, his fav, Death Note.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:06 am

Sora beamed as everyone came in. She loved seeing people enjoying books. "Hey Yosh!" Sora called. She turned to Kaji and froze. She didn't know this person. Why do I have to be so shy of everything?! she thought to herself. Taking a deep breath, she walked over to her. "Hello. I'm Sora." She said quietly. "I-is there something specific you're looking f-for?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:17 am

Trying not to interupt Yosh asked "Do you happen to have Seekers the one about the three bears?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:34 am

Sora turned to Yosh. She looked back at Kaji. "One moment please." She smiled. Turning back to Yosh she said, "Seekers just came in. I only have one copy." Sora grabbed the novel off the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:47 pm

"Thanks!" she said as she sat down on one of the purple beanbags in the back and started reading
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:20 pm

Kikyo looked at the clock. "Oh my! I've got to go." she waved good-bye to Yosh and Sora and ran out the door. "lets see...Manga book store...." she murmered as she ran down the busy sidewalk. She glanced at all the tall flashy signs to all the stores. Then one caught her eye- A new Candy Store. "I geuss I could look around...ask for directions.." even though directions were the last thing on her mind now. She ran in the door, and gasped. Colors and smells and more colors flashed around the shop. It was one of the prettiest stores she had ever been in. A light green wrapper caught her eye. She picked up a large, Green, blue and orange lollipop.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:53 pm

((soo....))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:02 pm

(I don't know....I figured after Kikyo left the candy store and went to the manga anime book store, it would be like around 9 pm...time to close up shop! ^^")
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:36 pm

((lol))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:37 pm

((How about it is the next day?!?!?!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:40 pm

(Well, okay..)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:44 pm

Kagome set a sign in the front window for another new item. She sighed as the slow morning caught up with her.She returned to her counter and wrote on a light orange label, "Oranges and Cream" in green ink. She smiled at her curly handwriting and tied the label to a ribbon, wrapped around a large light orange and white candle.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:49 pm

Sora sat up in her bed and stretched. She slowly got out and got dressed. She pulled out her brush and put her hair in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:52 pm

Name-Gusto
Gender-Male
Picture or description-Hazel colored eyes,Male,Brown shorter hair
Store name and purpose- Gusto's World o' Food (Resteraunt) **~Japan street~** - Page 3 1

Is your store in other countries?-Sadly no...
House description (Is it ok?):**~Japan street~** - Page 3 Houses03

((Intereior)) Looks like a log cabin in the inside but has a large Hi tech kitchen

Pets-A brownish green cat named Olive (Anti allergy cat) and a Border Collie pup named Leroy
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Kikyo yawned as she did her makeup, listening to the radio in the next room. She did a little twirl,and repeated the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:54 pm

(Missing one thing...pretty good form though)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Sora brushed her teeth and put on her glasses. Spooky rubbed up against her legs, and she picked her up. Walking out the door, she pulled on her jacket and ran to the library.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:00 pm

((Well Japan Street is for me!))

Gusto flicked some celery into his omelet as it cooked into perfection. He darted towards Leroy's bowl and powered some of his homemade dog mix into his bowl. Gusto walked towards the stove and turned it off. The Omelet splattered onto his plate as Gusto pored some Pineapple juice into his cup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**~Japan street~**
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next