RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**~Japan street~**

Go down 
+6
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Harvey
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Jay
Peachfrost
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

**~Japan street~** - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:44 am

Name- Runa
Gender- Female
Picture- **~Japan street~** - Page 9 2pyds9x
Store name and purpose- "Runa's Remidys" A small cottage looking store with tables and chairs outside. It has forest green walls inside with cream stripes. There is a chocolate brown wooden frame, floor, and shelves. Each shelve holds a different type of cream, hand lotion, or other body mosterizer. They are all secret family recipes handed down from generation to generation.
Is your store in other countries?- No, this is the origional store. The owener changes the name every time it comes into their possesion.
Apartment description- A quiant little green apartment with green and cream striped walls in the kitchen. Designed after a cottage it has a wooden fireplace and a bedroom off to the side of the living room. Her bedroom is decorated like it is in the middle of a forest clearing.
Pets- A small green bird. She has it's cage located behind the counter in her store. Usually it saranades anyone who walks through the door.
Anything else!- I don't think so!
Japan Street is so For me!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:10 am

Name- Mai
Gender- female
Picture or description- **~Japan street~** - Page 9 Fllyk2
Store name and purpose- 'Homestyle' - a large bakery of secret recipes, including a recipe for Pepper Nuts/Paia Nait(Pay-a-Nay)/Paipa Nait(Pay-pa-nay) passed down from her grandparents to her parents to her. She also has a secret sugar cookie recipe from her mother's friend. There are many other rcipes of cookies, breads,ect, but they are ones she has made herself.
Is your store in other countries?- Nope, it's hers!
Apartment description- powder blue and light purple walls, many rooms, very large, great furniture!
Pets- calico kitten named Kill-Mouse-Key
Anything else!- nope!

Japan street is for me
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:55 pm

OOc;// I'll join in a sec.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:18 pm

(Is me acepted?)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:25 pm

((Winter???))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**~Japan street~**
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9