RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**~Japan street~**

Go down 
+6
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Harvey
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Jay
Peachfrost
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

**~Japan street~** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:25 pm

Sora turned a even deeper red. "Yea... I'm just really clumsy. And I mean REALLY clumsy!"
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:39 pm

Gusto~"It's ok!" I said smiling back
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Sora sighed. She looked up at him and half smiled. "So we are going to your resturant?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:52 pm

"Yeah If you want" I blinked
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:19 pm

Sora opened the door and groaned when she saw rain pouring outside. She grabbed the umbrella that she just tripped over, and she opened it up. Walking outside, she called, "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:21 pm

"Yeah" Gusto said running up to Sora
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:49 pm

Sora smiled then wondered to herself, Why is it so easy to talk to him? I just met him!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:33 am

Kagome stirred in some milky white coloring, and took a deep breath as the soothing aroma flew around the store. Vanilla was such a relaxing scent.

Kikyo sat on a bench inside the apartment building's lobby, too tired to push herself up the 5 flights of staires to her apartment, or to even go down the hall to the elavator.She had run al the way there from the library when it started to rain again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:40 pm

"What's the matter? Cat got your tounge?" Gusto laughed as he held open the door for Sora.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:42 pm

Sora chuckled. "Just thinking about something." she said smiling. She started to walk outside then stopped. "I just realized something." She turned to Gusto. "Where is your resteraunt?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:36 pm

"What do you mean? The name? or the type of food?" I asked tying my apron on.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:16 pm

"The name." Sora said quietly
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:53 am

((I actull got to think about that XD LOL!))
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:55 pm

name- Lilly
Gender- girl
Picture or description-**~Japan street~** - Page 5 B4e414
Store name and purpose-(You can add a description also) Arts of Lilly Williams- Mueseum/gallery with all of Lilly's statues and paintings. castle sort of style. marble floors, very open, warm
Is your store in other countries?-no, Lilly brought it out herself
Apartment description-(remember, 5 stars!)regular warm apartment w/ classy furniture and stone fireplace. lots of blankets and pillows.
Pets- Snowy owl named Misty-delivers Lilly and friends' mail. (^^" harry potter)
(up to three, remember your working at your store most of the day, so if you bring them along, they can't be too exotic or large.)
Anything else!-something street thing is for me! (sorry, i kinda forgot what it was....)oh ya! Japan street is for me!...... or something like that.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:39 pm

((Am I excepted?))
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:36 am

((Please hurry! Sorry, lol i'm just excited 4 a new rp =P))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:43 pm

(Yes! Sorry for the wait! n_n)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:55 pm

((Thnx!!)

Lilly didn't have to work her first day in town so she decided to go to the library. She got inside and began looking for painting books.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:42 pm

Kagome stood quietly, restocking one of the powdery pink shelves with a type of soap. It smelled like homemade sugar cookies, and she thought back to when she had made her last batch of this kind of soap. Perhaps it was time to make naother batch.....
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:01 pm

Lilly looked around, the librarian wasn't there to check out a book for her, so she went down to a store called Cocoa Pink. She got inside and looked around at the full and colorful shelves.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:05 am

((are we ever gonna rp on here?!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:04 pm

Name- Harukichi (Haruki)

Gender- female

Picture or description- **~Japan street~** - Page 5 Fkr4n5

Store name and purpose-(You can add a description also) Sunset Beauty-Cosmetic and beauty parlor. Hairdresses, sells make-up, does make-up, ect.

Is your store in other countries?- nope!

Apartment description-(remember, 5 stars!) lavender, violet, sky blue, and light pink walls & doors. Huge-2 king bedrooms, 2 king bathrooms, a spacey, stainless steal kitchen, and a big living room! Leather chairs and couches, beautiful birch tables, chairs, and desks, and wood floors. The apartment is roomy and heart-warming.

Pets- Mitsy(tabby cat), Lady(Cocker Spaniel), Thumper(rabbit)

Anything else!- Japan Street for me! Looking for a roommate.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:33 pm

(Accepted! Thasnks for joining Misty!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:39 pm

pixie.luver11 wrote:
Lilly looked around, the librarian wasn't there to check out a book for her, so she went down to a store called Cocoa Pink. She got inside and looked around at the full and colorful shelves.

Kagome turned at the sound of the tiny bell on the door dinging. "Welcome to Cocoapink! I hope you can find a scent thats right for you!" she said welcomingly. Then she turned back to her work, and tied a ribbon with a description on it's side onto a candle.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:56 pm

(Oh, BTW, if you haven't already figured it out, Harukichi(or Huaruk, Haruki, or Roo) plays the electric guitar)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**~Japan street~**
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next