RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Jay
Harvey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:00 pm

{No He meant Jumped to the next day, where the ball is! }
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:05 pm

((Yeah that's what ment XD))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:06 pm

(okie dokie, i was confuzzled XD )
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Rebecca woke up and got out of bed "THE FALL BALL!" She shreiked as she walked over to the bathroom.

Eric shot out of bed, ran over to his dresser and pulled out a white tuxedo top and silky white pants. "I wonder what Maya will look like?" He thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:13 pm

Name: Cheyanne
Personalit: Will unfold...
Looks: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 8da312
Farm location: A ways fronm town, out on a lake in the country.
Pets: Seeria(mare), Hairan(stallion), June(pig), Flicker(cat), 8 chickens, and Besny(cow)
Shop!: Cheyanne's Styles (clothes)

Last edited by MistyRain on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:14 pm

((Who she go to ball with it so soon XD))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:18 pm

Mayanne woke up smiling, "IT'S THE FALL BALL!" she shrieked, jumping out of her bed. She started dancing around like crazy! Once she finished, the took her vintage style dress out of her closet, grabbed her vintage dress, her heels, her headband, and her curling iron. "IT'S TIME TO GET READY!" she screeched.

Jake woke up, and got out of bed. He had his usual breakfast and washed the dishes, but then looked at his calander. "Oh! The Fall Ball's today!" he said excitedly. He grabbed his tux, shoes, socks, and everything else.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:19 pm

(*shrugs* noone, she can go alone.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 pm

Rebecca flung on her pink dress, pinned her pink flower into her hair and, put on her highheels.

Eric walked out of his farm and got into his boat and drove towards the doc on the beach
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:30 pm

(I changed Alix's name!)

Jake pulled on his tux and straightened his tie. He pulled his sock and shoes on, and quickly did his hair.

Mayanne pulled her vintage pink dress on and quickly curled her hair. She put her headband on and pulled on her highheels. She smiled in the mirror and walked out of her house.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:32 pm

((Congratz on 1000!))

"Mayanne!" Eric called out as he saw Mayanne walking along the boards of the beach towards the center of town
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:36 pm

( I KNOW :D )

Maya turned to the voice. "Eric!" she cautiously ran over to him, not wnting to get her thigs wet.

Jake walked out of his house,looking for Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:37 pm

(Cheyann's usual: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 077b13)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:38 pm

Rebecca walked through town she spotted Jake! "Jake over here!" She said running towards him her feet getting a little muddy
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:38 pm

((How'd you get those awesome hightlights?!??!!?!?! for her hair?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:45 pm

((They came with the type of hair! ISN'T IT AWESOME?!))

Jake smiled, "Watch out, you are getting your shoes dirty!" he called to her.

Cheyanne slowly rode through town, staring around. "Hello?" she asked, picking up a flyer for the fall ball. She didn't have a date, but she shrugged it off. She was beautiful, some guy was bound to ask her to dance with him! She smiled and rode on her horse to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:49 pm

"I don't care!" Rebecca laughed as she hugged Jake

"Get muddy for once!" Eric laughed sarcastically "What do you want to do the ball starts at 7:00 tonight..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:50 pm

((How old is Maya and Jake? XD))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:50 pm

(I think Cheyanne will go as a butterfly for Halloween: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 849053^^)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:52 pm

(I dunno...)

Mayanne shook her head, "I'll ruin my dress!" she told himand hugged him tightly. "And, I don't know..."

Jake laughed, "Watch your dress, though!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:54 pm

"Fine" Rebecca said trying to sound grumpy but instead just laughed

"I'll wash it for you if it matters that much!" Eric laughed, trying to get Maya to have a little fun
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Mayanne smiled at him, "This is brand new, you are not getting be to ruin it!" she giggled, "and it's really expensive!"

Jake smiled, "So, what's up?" he asked.

(HAHA I have 5 charries!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:58 pm

"Well nothing much, since last night" Rebecca giggled it seemed lie it had been forever

"Ok, Ok!" Eric laughed
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Jake nodded, "Same." he chuckled lightly.

"What do you want to do?" Mayanne asked him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:08 pm

"I don't know" Eric pondered in his mind

"So, I'm bored... the ball start at 7:00 PM and it is only 9:00 AM" Rebecca said as she reajusted the hairpin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next