RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Jay
Harvey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:00 am

"Yeah!" Yosh said looking at Haruhi
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:15 am

"Mmmmm...Crissont.." Emma said biting into her crissont.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:50 am

"Why are you looking at me like that, Yosh?!" Haruhi asked. Shadow went up to Haruhi's shoulder and silently hissed at Yosh.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Emma looked down at her hands. She pulled a couple of 5's and put them on the counter. "Thanks Tabetha.. I got to go.." And she walked out of the bakery.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:18 pm

"Don't forget your bag!" she tossed the brown paper bag to Emma on her way out and tucked the 5 dollar bills in her apron. "So, anything for you two?" she asked them while she took a loaf of banana bread out of the massive Baker's oven.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:25 pm

Emma caught the bag as she ran out the door. Running back to her farm, she jumped over the paddock fence. Gingersnap walked over to her. She smiled up at her and mounted on.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:29 pm

"I'm fine," Haruhi said, still staring at Yosh.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:37 pm

"Because we were just talking about how boys are slow and you're the only boy in the room" Yosh said as she paid Tabetha.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:44 pm

((Ahem, a girl! I'm a girl!))

Haruhi looked at Yosh with disgust. "Ahem, I'm a G-i-r-l!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:48 pm

Emma clucked to Gingersnap. She obediently started to walk. Looking around, Emma wondered who would ask her to the Sacred night. 'Maybe I'll go with some of the other girls, a friend group.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:54 pm

Tabetha made a shewing motion with her hands, flying flour in every direction. " Now now, take this outside. I don't want you two to dirty up the fresh pies over there, " she joked, and turned around to slice the loaf of bread and package it.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:55 pm

"You're the one throwing flour!" Haruhi laughed. She and Shadow went home to feed Silver and Sonic.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Emma dismounted when she came by the dairy store. SHe walked in and said, "Hello? Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:16 pm

((Sorry I thought that Haruhi was a boy lol!))
"Hello how may I help you Emma?" John said as he walked towards the door
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:18 pm

((Just like everyone else! lolz))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:19 pm

((Yeah!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:19 pm

"Hey, John!" Emma smiled. "Just running low on yogurt. Bessie hasn't been feeling to good and isn't producing enough milk to make any."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:23 pm

"Ok what do you want I have Vanilla, Blueberry, and Normal" John said greeting Emma
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:24 pm

"Blueberry sounds nice." Emma replied.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:26 pm

"Ok how many, 1 for 50 cents 2 for 75 cents and so on an so on" John replied as he walked over to the refriderator.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:30 pm

Emma rummaged in her pocket for a $1.25. "4 please. So John.." Emma got herself a seat, "What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:33 pm

"Nothing, Markets been slow..." He replied as he handed her 4 tubs of yogurt "Looking for someone to take to the star gazing thing"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:37 pm

Emma sighed. "Yeah. No one's asked me yet."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:39 pm

"Hmmm... Would yoyu like to go with me?" John said twiddling his thumbs...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:41 pm

Emma was dazed for a few moments. "Um Sure! Yeah that would be great!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next