RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Jay
Harvey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:20 pm

((Lol))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:42 am

((ya...))

Emma had barley noticed how the sky was getting brighter and the stars were fading. "What time is it?!"
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:37 am

Tabetha looked over, wiping crumbs from her face. "I think it's dawn now, Emma." Then she started packing up her animals. "Come on now, time to go back to the bakery," she murmured, and started walking back to her cozy little store.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:16 pm

(Wow Alley that avvie is just a little long lol!))
"I'll see you later after I get a little bit of sleep" John said to emma his shirt was flapping in the wind...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:18 pm

Emma sighed. "I better be going too...." She turned to john. "Thank you for an amazing night." She gave him a peck on the cheek and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:21 pm

"You're welcome I guess I'll see you at Tabetha's for something to eat?" John replied blushing...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:25 pm

"Sure.. Um... Bye I guess..." Emma felt her face go red. She slowly walked over to her farm. None of the animals were up. She opened the door to her house and plopped herself on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:34 pm

John walked towards his Dairy farm he opened the door and replaced what he was wearing with some Jeans and a green t-shirt. He went into his bbathroom and brushed his teeth. John walked towards the backdoor that led strait into the big barn. He opened the rustic looking door, all of his cows were up. He walked over to one a bucket in his hand and started to milk it...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:36 pm

Emma couldn't stop smiling. She changed into a pair of sweats and an orange shirt. She ran out to the paddock to see her animals.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:17 pm

Ashely woke up from sleeping with Dawn and Springwater. the gingey color mare was standing over her and springwater while the gold and black color dog dozed, but she woke up when ashley did. Ashley slid onto dawns back and springwater walked with them to the stable. Once tehre Ashley slid put the stable door. The piglets where onkiing away.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:49 am

Walking over to Bessie, she kneeled down to start milking her.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:20 am

(I know, it was'nt supposed to do that. so now it's in my siggy =3)

Tabetha put on her pajama's and sat outside her little bakery, re-writing her menu up for tomorrow on the little chalkboard outside the wall. Elizabeth purred in her lap a little while later as she sat on her rocking chair, watching dawn approach. She could stay up all night and not feel barely tired the next morning, as long as it was'nt busy.

(Nanook, could you please stop ending all of your posts with '...' It is'nt really a propper way to end every post. Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Haruhi looked up at Edward before dosing of into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:42 pm

((Sorry Alley))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Edward smiled down at the sleeping Haruhi. He picked her up and started towards the employment center. A bark came from behind him. He looked to she her dog following with its ears pinned back. Edward chuckled and walked in. He silently walked to her room and put her in her bed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:29 am

(It's fine!;D)
Tabetha awoke early to hear the church bells bellow across the valley. She stretched out her arms and started brewing a cup of coffee and poured buttons and Elizabeth's food into bowls.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:50 am

((Wow already 15 pages!))

Emma picked up the pail of milk and started to pour the sweet drink into glasses. She put the small ammont in the shipping bin.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:18 pm

Name: Hera (Her friends just call her Hawk)
Personality: Headstrong, Brave, and somewhat shy.
Looks: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 4c682
Farm Location: Beach
Pets: 5 stallions, 5 mares, 10 colts, 5 king cobras, 3 Siberian Huskies, and 2 coral snakes.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:37 pm

((Nice! You're accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:36 pm

(Thankies!!!)

Hera bridled one of her stallions, Thunder, and one mare. She rode into town to get some feed for all her pets. "Easy, Thunder. We're only half way into town." she patted her ash black stallion.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:37 pm

Emma was about to shear Wollo, when she saw a new townsfolk riding into town. She jumped out of the paddock and walked over. "Hey!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:41 pm

"Oh, Hi!" Hera replied, turning Thunder to one side so she could dismount him. "I just came into town for some feed for the rest of my horses, my name's Hera, but you can call me hawk. This is my newest stallion, Thunder." she smiled, getting off and untying the mare's bridle from Thunder's.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:55 pm

Emma rubbed Thunder's nose. She smiled when nudged her. "I'm Emma. I run a farm down by the beach." She pointed her thumb to her house.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:12 pm

"Then you must be the neighbor I haven't greeted yet!" Hera smiled, and brung the mare up by Thunder, and then standing between both horses. Since they were both draft friesians, which are fairly big horses, she was a tiny bit smaller than them.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:39 am

Tabetha drank the last of her warm coffee, feeling the carmely taste trickle down her throat. she ran out back to where she kept her sheep and hauled the last of the hay into their stall. "I'll have to make a trip to the feed store later, and to the farm." she made a note to herself before tieing the knot in her green plaid apron.Turning the closed sign to open and proping the door open, she began mixing brown sugar and flour together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next