RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:15 pm

)Hurr filler post needs job :P(

Hazard sauntered around the camp wearily, regarding his shift to patrol the territory.

Cicero surveyed the borders from the sky, staring into the snow like a hawk.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:24 pm

((I suppose that somebody would see Shiga walking, since his blue wings and scarf stand out against the snow, but for now he'll just be heading in some vague direction of the camp. You guys can intervene if you feel like it, but you don't have to.))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:19 pm

(Herp derp, what to do?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:32 pm

)Erm, well, Time Talon, Cicero, and Aeton are all out. Intervention party?(
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:29 pm

(Sure, you start :P)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:22 pm

)Agh, fine.(

Aeton turned his nose back into the wind as he and Time Talon continued to patrol around the river. A strange, eastern scent patronized his nose. "Time Talon- I think the stranger is actually coming toward the pack borders. Do you smell it?" He barked quietly.

Cicero landed farther away from the patrol on the other side of the river. She caught a trail of the wolf's scent as well. If they hid now, an ambush might be possible. She crouched low into the snow and let her wings cover her iridescent markings. The only obscure color of her stealth was the red markings under her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Time Talon: I leaped into the air and flapped my wings, i blended in with the milky white sky. I saw a stranger, not far ahead. "I see him. Only one. No ambush. Who goes there!?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:13 pm

((Whitefeather is also flying around randomly... mind if I join in, or are you planning something important?))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Shiga's ears pricked, and he turned his narrow eyes behind him. Glimpsing a vague white shape against the snow-clouds, he stopped his paws from moving and his lips curled into a smile. "E-hh, are you from Pond Dust? I've been looking for them for a while, se yah."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:06 am

(Nope, we're just mindlessly playing, so feel free to join in :))

Time Talon: "Who ate you to speak with my pack?" He's an eastern wolf! His type killed my mother!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:27 pm

)LOLOL... I ATE HIM XDXD(

Aeton stayed behind, but kept a close watch on the two figures.

Cicero waited patiently. If he landed, she would be the first to catch him.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:00 am

(herpderp!)

Laya: Then I realized it. Here I was with this possibly sadistic, psychotic, mentally insane loner wolf. My life was in her paws. Then I noticed something horrific. Tails of wolves were pinned along the walls of this den. Each had a familiar sign under it... Ancient languages, each letter underneath each tail... Α, Β, Γ, Δ, Ε, Ζ, Η, Θ, Ι, Κ, Λ, Μ, Ν, Ξ, Ο, Π, Ρ, Σ, Τ, Υ, Φ, X, and Ψ.... One was missing.... 23 was not the correct number... 24 was though! Omega was missing! Ω! Momma told me Omega meant 'The Last, The End, The Ultimate Limit'. The last of what? Sinners?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:13 pm

The stranger's smile stretched wider across his muzzle, though he was careful not to show his teeth. "Nobody hent me," he said slowly, his tails swishing slowly across his heels. "I simply wish to see them for myself. Perhaps I could see how this place is different, nya?" Honestly, he had a far deeper reason to be here, but these wolves weren't ready to know that just yet. Shiga even thought that his own self might not be ready for that yet. But he could at least adjust while he awaited his perfect opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Aeton listened to the conversation from the ground, and sent his voice up as a sphere of air. "I don't believe him, I don't believe him, I don't..." It echoed. That was the only problem with voice spheres- they wouldn't shut up until they broke.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Time Talon: "This is our territory. I do not trust you. But I will lead you to our Medicine Wolf. I you stray a single pawstep that is not exactly as mine, I will execute you. Instantly. And you realize that once you enter our forest, we will take you as prisoner for seven days. So you choose, enter and be held prisoner for a week, or go without fight."

Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:22 pm

The ends of Shiga's lips refused to droop, even in response to Time Talon's firm tone. Still, his answer was honest. "I will stay as your pridoner for one week's time," he said smoothly, bowing his horned head a little. "I have come too far to turn back now. Even so, I will do my best not to desecrate your pack."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Aeton nodded in approval. "Hurry up! The salmon are freezing!" He called, and went back to pick up his catch.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Time Talon: "Catch 'em yourself!" I barked. "Let's go!" I dived for the ground, landing with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:18 pm

((Wait, were they in the air the whole time? Shiga hasn't flown yet... I think. Hehe. I thought they were confronting each other on the ground.))

Mostly satisfied, Shiga let himself drift to the ground behind this Pond Dust wolf. Truthfully, he didn't like the idea of being a prisoner all that much, but seven days wouldn't be very long compared to how long he was planning to stay in the first place. What had been on his mind was troubling him, but these wolves weren't ready to know about that yet. They wouldn't believe him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm

)Earlier you said that he was flying... either that or we all spontaneously came up with that idea. XD(

Aeton took up his position at the rear of the group and arched his wings once, the flapped. A small gust of wind joined the rest, but then all of it stopped as Aeton's shield powered. A wall now carried back the cutting wind from the front of the group.

Cicero quietly opened her wings back up, and then vaulted into the air. The snow furled up like dust from her takeoff. As she disappeared again into the white void.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Time Talon: After a brisk walk, we arrived at camp. I saw the disgruntled looks staring down at us. I kept my fur puffed in a very dominant manner. "Ashra!" I barked towards the medicine wolf den.

Lidka: I hopped down the pile o rocks that covered Danalli's old den, which was now mine. "Ashra went out for herbs. Who is this... wolf?" I asked, keeping my tone polite and calm.

Time Talon: I looked to Shiga for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Shiga quietly followed Time Talon, sure to stay directly behind the superior wolf. If he didn't know better, this wolf was probably a higher-up in the pack. If Shiga had to upset one wolf in Pond Dust, it wouldn't be this one. Not that he wanted to prickle anyone's fur anyway.

Careful not to meet Lidka's eyes with his own narrowed ones, Shiga bowed his horned head a little. "My name is Shiga. I come from farther to the ea't." At this, he stopped talking abruptly. How would he explain his reason for coming here? He couldn't just tell the pack right out why he was here - they would surely kick him out. He would have to explain something else - not a lie, but one of his more obvious reasons for finding Pond Dust. He didn't 'want to assist them...' For now, he stayed silent, his mind working for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Lidka: "Welllllll.... why are you here?" I hung onto my words carefully.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:10 am

Aeton and Cicero flanked Shiga, blocking any escape routes from the ground.

Alexsei padded out beside his sister, also looking over the new wolf. "Where did you find him?" He asked Time Talon.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Time Talon: "Smelled him. In the sky. Flying this way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next